Mistrunner skids into the room, jerked back for a second by headphones. She picks herself up and takes them off. "Sorrysorrysorry I'm always late, aren't I? I was listening to Owl City... and... muffins..." She clears her throat and goes to sit on her throne that's covered in books. "Your petition to join the Knights Awkward is accepted. Say the Words, and. Um." She waves a hand in Carol's general direction. "Sorry, this is even more awkward than usual." Mistrunner again tries to adjust her crown. As always, it doesn't exist.

Mistrunner skids into the room, jerked back for a second by headphones. She picks herself up and takes them off. "Sorrysorrysorry I'm always late, aren't I? I was listening to Owl City... and... muffins..." She clears her throat and goes to sit on her throne that's covered in books. "Your petition to join the Knights Awkward is accepted. Say the Words, and. Um." She waves a hand in Carol's general direction. "Sorry, this is even more awkward than usual." Mistrunner again tries to adjust her crown. As always, it doesn't exist.

oh that's great! I'm just finished studying my brick- i mean book. 

"Books before friends, 17th shard before the real world, release dates before birthdays"

Out from the shadows, Ripple stepped forward into the light of the Knights Awkward. 

"Excuse me, but may I unite with those who are like me, awkward?" she spoke, her voice near to a whisper.

"Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays."

Ripple just kept standing there, unsure of what to do. Maybe they just didn't hear her the first time?

Kynedath looked up to check the time and was startled by a figure standing in the shadows. He wondered how he hadn't noticed as he had walked in. Were they simply lurking in the shadows as a source of entertainment? He didn't know. Anything seemed possible with this group. He decided to find out.

"Hello friend. Why are you standing there alone?"

Kynedath expeditiously locates a bookmark, places it in his book, puts the book on the table, gets up, walks over to the offered tray of bookies, takes two of them, turns around, walks back to his recliner, places his two bookies beside his book, picks up his book, opens it, takes the bookmark out, begins reading again, leans over to pick up a bookie, takes a bite out of it and immediately sighs with pleasure.

"Storming LOVE Raoden!"

Can I help you enjoy it more?

"Yes, stop talking while I'm eating."

"IT'S HYDRA!" Mistrunner screams, hiding behind her chair. She starts rocking back and forth. "I... I knew this would happen... I knew they'd find me..." she starts muttering. An exasperated-looking spren walks around to Hydra, shaking his head. "My name's Jasper. I'm Mistrunner's spren. I accept your Words on her behalf. She's gonna take a while." He disappears behind the chair again, presumably to knock sense into Mistrunner.

Still not convinced that the bookie was spikeless, Ripple set it down as she sat in a comfy chair and pulled out a notebook. "Let's see... how do I go about writing Donna..." she muttered, pressing the eraser of her pencil against her lips. "I will bind others together with fictional narratives... if only it wasn't so storming hard to..."