In response to recent events, Kit treats herself to relaxing solitary confinement in an inconspicuous corner where she has built a bean bag fort. She knows that here, she will be safe from whatever this dancing thing is.

Edited by Kit

"Back in my homeland we had a dance. A dance known as the Eaolathohm. I will demonstrate." Said Al.

He stepped into an open space free of beanbags, then, spreading his arms dramatically proceeded to fall forward...onto his face... this is apparently, the dance he mentioned.

Edited by Alomantisist

Kit peeks out from behind her well fortified fort in time to see Al enact this strange ceremony. In the slightly confused silence that follows, she tentatively slips out from her hiding place and scampers over to where he still lies, not moving. Leaning down she asks, "Are you alive?"

Sunbird's head whips around as she hears "Cotton Eye Joe" begin to play. "Fantastic!" she says, grinning. "This is one dance I actually know!" She then proceeds to completely exhaust herself performing the energetic line dance.

At the end of the song, she manages to stumble over to Chasmfiend, clutching at his sleeve in an attempt to keep him from making it to the kitchen. "Don't bake chasmfiend bookies," she gasps. "I'd wager my big toe they'll poison you."

"Well, think about it," says Sunbird. "A bookie is the edible embodiment of a character, correct? Think of how ill-tempered chasmfiends are. Pack all that bad attitude into a little bookie and it's bound to make you sick." She pauses thoughtfully. "Or maybe the sour temperament wouldn't be harmful to someone equally as grumpy as a chasmfiend."

Ripple suddenly burst into the conversation.

"Actually, a chasmfiend bookie wouldn't be completely toxic, as bookies are primarily cookies, and cookies are always delicious. So, said chasmfiend cookie would most likely be rather tart, but by no means terrible."

Looking proud of herself, Ripple returned to her studies of lines and dots.

Sunbird, glaring at ChickenPlague, kicks the spoon straight up so that it impales the ceiling and sticks there, quivering. She pulls out a small dagger from seemingly nowhere and waves it under ChickenPlague's nose. "In case you get any more ideas..." she says darkly before secreting the dagger upon her person once more.

"Right you are! But she didn't say that she offers the bet to Chasmfiend only." Chicken says, a wicked grin spreading on his face." I accept!"

"So... you actually want Sunbird's big toe? Losing toes isn't fun. I know. Stupid twenty-sided dice... and that new one made entirely out of ants still isn't working quite right..."

"So... you actually want Sunbird's big toe? Losing toes isn't fun. I know. Stupid twenty-sided dice... and that new one made entirely out of ants still isn't working quite right..."

Do you know what toespikes can steal? Granted they are hard to use(pretty blunt).

Also I will try to grow you a new toe Sunbird.