Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

kifpv.jpg

WoR Spoilers

kifsy.jpg

I actually agree that Elhokar should live, but I thought Jaime's reaction to it would be confused puzzlement.

...I wonder if there is a meme of Jaime Lannister roaming the fantasy multiverse, killing lousy kings and assuming that will make everything better. There should be.

Edited by Quiver

Haha for a while I was thinking Brandon had some unpublished My Little Pony books I just didn't know about.

Oh sweet Celestia, that would be awesome! pinkiehappy.png Of all modern authors there'd be none better suited to capturing Equestria in a literary form. His deft touch when it comes to intricate worldbuilding, deeply layered characters, and intriguing plot lines would revolutionize conceptions of MLP around the world, and the delighted squeals of bronies everywhere would rise in a deafening crescendo to rival even the noise of a sonic rainboom...

* cough cough *

Uh, I blame Quiver. :P

Oh sweet Celestia, that would be awesome! pinkiehappy.png Of all modern authors there'd be none better suited to capturing Equestria in a literary form. His deft touch when it comes to intricate worldbuilding, deeply layered characters, and intriguing plot lines would revolutionize conceptions of MLP around the world, and the delighted squeals of bronies everywhere would rise in a deafening crescendo to rival even the noise of a sonic rainboom...

* cough cough *

Uh, I blame Quiver. :P

You know why I want to see Sanderson write a few MLP episodes?

Two words: Draconequus society.

We learn from Discord's first episode that he isn't unique when Cheerilee calls his statue "a Draconequus." Not THE draconequus, but A draconequus. Meaning there may be more like him out there. Where did they come from? Why have none been seen in Equestria for centuries? Is Discord the only absurdly powerful member of his species, and if so, why?

Brandon Sanderson needs to answer these questions.

You know why I want to see Sanderson write a few MLP episodes?

Two words: Draconequus society.

We learn from Discord's first episode that he isn't unique when Cheerilee calls his statue "a Draconequus." Not THE draconequus, but A draconequus. Meaning there may be more like him out there. Where did they come from? Why have none been seen in Equestria for centuries? Is Discord the only absurdly powerful member of his species, and if so, why?

Brandon Sanderson needs to answer these questions.

Man I need to stop watching this thread because now I want Brandon to write MLP books just so I can find out what the heck the Draconequus society is about. I know the simple answer is to google that... Sorry I can't bring myself to google anything about MLP so unless Brandon writes about it I will never know.