Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

Upvote god? I think that's taking things a bit too far into hyperbole territory.

21d5cca72a628763819ff4a97a58873a.jpg

Don't you think? :P

I was going to post another crudely done Microsoft Paint job for TwiLyght to show the ridiculousness of this "god" idea, but as it turns out...

db66e2117c2fd80cb8f7cf1a734bff6b.jpg

...Twi's actually pretty fabulous as a purple glittery fairy goddess. Who knew? :P

I was going to post another crudely done Microsoft Paint job for TwiLyght to show the ridiculousness of this "god" idea, but as it turns out...

db66e2117c2fd80cb8f7cf1a734bff6b.jpg

...Twi's actually pretty fabulous as a purple glittery fairy goddess. Who knew? :P

By posting this, Kobold, you ascribe to the ancient laws: All who see the true form of TwiLyghtSansSparkles must eat a cupcake immediately.

What, you thought I'd say you had to die? Death isn't fun. Cupcakes. Those are fun. B)

"TwiLyght Kobold" will be there unholy off-springs name.

A "God Beyond the Beyond" If you will, with the ability the gain up votes for each letter typed and and can will in a Second Reckoners trilogy through force of will as well as erase the Twilight series and go back and give the Sopranos a satisfying ending.

He also has luscious locks, like Patrick Swayze in Point Break, and only speaks in Iambic pentameter, except on the weekends where he speaks Celtic.

...................................somewhere along the way I forgot where I was going with this.

"TwiLyght Kobold" will be there unholy off-springs name.

A "God Beyond the Beyond" If you will, with the ability the gain up votes for each letter typed and and can will in a Second Reckoners trilogy through force of will as well as erase the Twilight series and go back and give the Sopranos a satisfying ending.

He also has luscious locks, like Patrick Swayze in Point Break, and only speaks in Iambic pentameter, except on the weekends where he speaks Celtic.

...................................somewhere along the way I forgot where I was going with this.

….I guess Slater Fate has willed our eventual marriage, Kobold? :huh: I don't know what I think of this. :P

Thank you. Please explain this to my friends, who currently believe I am some sort of addict who has sold her soul to the reading demons.

Of course, no words on if this is true... :ph34r:

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to ramble on and on about Sanderson novels, constantly and persistently, within the earshot of a reading demon until it grows so fed up with you that it grants you superpowers just to shut you up.

You got ripped off, my friend. :P

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to ramble on and on about Sanderson novels, constantly and persistently, within the earshot of a reading demon until it grows so fed up with you that it grants you superpowers just to shut you up.

You got ripped off, my friend. :P

By that logic, shouldn't David have powers? We all know how he rambles on . . . and on and on and on . . .