d4c264fd0ece9e05ba31e6f1e4c99f75.png

You heard the lady. :P

Don't worry Sam, we'll find someone for you. :ph34r:

Oddly enough, I'm not trying to decide if that's a fair trade...but how to keep the god Epic from breaking the game. :P

You don't, that's the point. :P

Nevarrrr!!!!

Corpsemaker x Backtrack

Funtimes x Shinysparkle

Numnums x Protector pug

I shall ship them alllllll!

Funtimes x Shiny Sparkle actually could potentially work or destroy everything around them. :mellow:

Was it the 20c coin? It was the coin wasn't it?

No... why would I be against a coin? I like coins. Honestly, if I could I would want all the coins of the world. But... you know, I'm not sure if Lightwards could make it happy.

Edited by Edgedancer

No... why would I be against a coin? I like coins. Honestly, if I could I would want all the coins of the world. But... you know, I'm not sure if Lightwards could make it happy.

Lightwards is not allowed on coin dating sites. He is a known penny-pincher. :P

Pain-med shipping is so much more fun with you guys :P

Serious note for a moment:

I just want to say thank you so much to all you guys, I used to just have to stay up till 5am clutching my head and waiting til I could finally sleep, now I stay up til 5am laughing so hard I snort water out of my nose.
You guys are awesome.  :wub: 

I just want to say thank you so much to all you guys, I used to just have to stay up till 5am clutching my head and waiting til I could finally sleep, now I stay up til 5am laughing so hard I snort water out of my nose.

Your sanity isn't worth anything, if you can't discard it at will.

Praise be to time zones for once. :P Glas that we can help.

Thank you for making us laugh so hard. :) Hope your pain drifts away soon, and until then have a Twily:

6be9a3183793f7b3ef3d4e1e85834d54.png

Hmmmm....

AwesomeNewCharacterWhoIsReallySweetAndHasThePowerToKillTimeportAndNighthound x Angel?

AwesomeNewCharacterWhoIsReallySweetAndHasThePowerToKillTimeportAndNighthoundAndIsAlso13AndLikesHoldingHandsOnly x Angel is much better. :P

I ship Lightwards/coin soooo hard now. I haven't laughed so hard since I saw a book called Yeast: The Enemy Within. :lol:

Reading is slow now.

Yay! Official Shipmistress approval!

I hope everyone knows that this will be WHOOCed at some point.

AwesomeNewCharacterWhoIsReallySweetAndHasThePowerToKillTimeportAndNighthoundAndIsAlso13AndLikesHoldingHandsOnly x Angel is much better. :P

Agreed.

C'mon, a character with no screentime who exists only to be shipped with another player character is really no character at all--

* Forrest Smith exists *

Uh, never mind. :ph34r::P

C'mon, a character with no screentime who exists only to be shipped with another player character is really no character at all--

* Forrest Smith exists *

Uh, never mind. :ph34r::P

Hey Kobold, did you just quote me? :P

Wait. His last name is Smith?

You do realize that makes him and Revolution Smith and Jones, right? :P

And suddenly Sunburst takes on a whole different meaning. :mellow:

So, how do people feel about jumping forward to the demonstration soon (in Corvallis)?  If the other Queens have more to say, or if others want their characters introduced, that's fine.  If no one speak up though, I might just time hop things forward a bit, as long as there are no objections.  

I am no longer surprised by how quickly these threads fill up.  What I can't believe is that when this thread started it was March 28th!  Where did April go?

EDIT:

In honor of Corvallis and Rainmaker's eerie resemblance to Starlight Glimmer...

f552c28c5623e702b032ae12c3886690.png

Yes, there are only about five citizens in Corvallis. I didn't have time to create a unique OC for fifty thousand people. :P

This is hilarious. I love Euphoria's expression through all of it, and Rainmaker is perfect.

So, how do people feel about jumping forward to the demonstration soon (in Corvallis)?  If the other Queens have more to say, or if others want their characters introduced, that's fine.  If no one speak up though, I might just time hop things forward a bit, as long as there are no objections.  

I am no longer surprised by how quickly these threads fill up.  What I can't believe is that when this thread started it was March 28th!  Where did April go?

I think now is the perfect time. Anyone who hasn't brought their characters in(Edge) can still do it after the demonstration with a bit of flashback or summary.

That happens here. The Reckoners RPG: Fastest way to spend a year of your life. :P

I love the three of them in the last few panels. Just read it through while listening to the actual song. Even more hilarious. Also showed it to my husband, and HE thought it was hilarious, despite knowing very little about the Recokners OR MLP.

LOVE Quota (never thought those words would leave my mouth).

I love the three of them in the last few panels. Just read it through while listening to the actual song. Even more hilarious. Also showed it to my husband, and HE thought it was hilarious, despite knowing very little about the Recokners OR MLP.

LOVE Quota (never thought those words would leave my mouth).

You'll love Quota's demise even more. :ph34r: