"Let's see about gathering the whole city, shall we?  We will keep the rioters cordoned off from the rest of the populace of course, but I want everyone to see us for the goddesses we are.  

Can someone say narcissist, or what? And does this mean that everyone will see Converter's entrance? A lot of people are going to get killed, just saying. 

How do you mean?

As in, if nobody posts for a while, is double-posting allowed, or should you edit the previous post? And self-insertion as in having a mini-me running around. Again, not planning on doing that last one, just want to know.

I see absolutely no reason why this couldn't still be a weakness.

Oh, it still is. It's just more symbolic now. :ph34r:

How do you deal with double-posting and self-insertion? Not that I'm considering any of them, just wondering.

Self-insertion? You mean, like people creating self-insert characters or Mary Sues? We haven't had any of that, Dawnslight be thanked.

As in, if nobody posts for a while, is double-posting allowed, or should you edit the previous post? And self-insertion as in having a mini-me running around. Again, not planning on doing that last one, just want to know.

It's discouraged, but not forbidden if you're posting for different characters. If your character is waiting on another character's response, PM that character's player or remind them in the Question thread. A small cameo for yourself would probably be okay.

That's funny. I don't recall any mentions of "foul servants of the One Who Ate Nine" in the RP so far. :huh::P

Not yet. But if you ever have cause to describe Astoria's dungeons, feel free to write me into them. :P

How many Old epics are there, like 80's/90's. Is the reason why we haven't seen any because most older people have already faced many of their fears? 

There are plenty of old people who are bitter and fearful about the rest of the world. Sad, but true. Regalia's the one canon example I can think of, but we really haven't been exposed to many Epics so far.

There are plenty of old people who are bitter and fearful about the rest of the world. Sad, but true. Regalia's the one canon example I can think of, but we really haven't been exposed to many Epics so far.

True, on both accounts. 

On a different note, would epics be considered a different species, or just a subspecies?

True, on both accounts. 

On a different note, would epics be considered a different species, or just a subspecies?

I'm pretty sure they'd just be considered mutants. The only way I could see them being considered a separate species would be if they're capable of reproducing with each other but not normal humans, and we've heard no indication of this.

I'm pretty sure they'd just be considered mutants. The only way I could see them being considered a separate species would be if they're capable of reproducing with each other but not normal humans, and we've heard no indication of this.

Have you ever heard of an epic mating with a vanilla?

Maybe I've already done so. Maybe we ALL have but we've all been keeping it a secret. pinkiecrazy.png

Fun fact, Sightline and Gordon are both Author Avatars. Sightline is how I want to end up, and Gordonis how I act in real life. 

And Slowswift, I finally got around to translating you signature. I like the quote.

Have you ever heard of an epic mating with a vanilla?

From what David says in the second book, about "attractive humans" dating Epics, I got the impression that human-Epic dalliances are fairly common. Yet we never hear of any children resulting from these relationships, and I think David probably would've mentioned that if only to point out that those children had more rights than their human parents, or whether or not they inherits powers. So I think it's safe to say Epics are unable to have children.

Fun fact, Sightline and Gordon are both Author Avatars. Sightline is how I want to end up, and Gordonis how I act in real life. 

I too have an author avatar!

...his name is Backtrack. :(:P

I have now deleted that last comment out of my brain. 

That's probably wise. Epics taking interest in vanilla women hasn't occurred often in the RP, with a few notable exceptions. :wacko:

I too have an author avatar!

...his name is Backtrack. :(:P

That's probably wise. Epics taking interest in vanilla women hasn't occurred often in the RP, with a few notable exceptions. :wacko:

You insult yourself, Kobold. Backtrack could never be a farmer. He's scared of cows. And chickens. And fences. And hay. And chicken feed. And....

I remember those exceptions. :wacko:

You insult yourself, Kobold. Backtrack could never be a farmer. He's scared of cows. And chickens. And fences. And hay. And chicken feed. And....

I remember those exceptions. :wacko:

I have a confession to make...

I am also scared of cows. Just a little bit, at least. :mellow: Also, chicken bites can hurt. :P

All known exceptions have been transferred directly to the "And Then They Died" list. :wacko: Except for maybe Deathwish, though he would have gotten himself onto the list already if he were allowed to.

I have a confession to make...

I am also scared of cows. Just a little bit, at least. :mellow: Also, chicken bites can hurt. :P

All known exceptions have been transferred directly to the "And Then They Died" list. :wacko: Except for maybe Deathwish, though he would have gotten himself onto the list already if he were allowed to.

They might be docile, but they're HUGE. I'd be lying if I said they didn't freak me out just a bit.

I suppose we have Vondra to thank for keeping Deathwish off that list. :mellow:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

They might be docile, but they're HUGE. I'd be lying if I said they didn't freak me out just a bit.

I suppose we have Vondra to the I for keeping Deathwish off that list. :mellow:

When I was about thirteen we had a young heifer about twice my size who was extremely rambunctious. A couple of times she actually managed to knock me over when I was carrying buckets of water out to her trough. :wacko:

Also, for years I tended to keep my chin pinned to the rest of my body when idle, because when I was somewhere around five a cockroach crawled on my neck and traumatized me. :mellow:

If Deathwish had gone to Portland instead of The Dalles, he'd probably be trying to hang out with the Trifecta during their rampages. :o (For my own piece of mind I choose to believe that the infamous "game" scene was the only time Timeport, Electro, or Quota showed any kind of interest in women. Any other possibilities, plausible though they may be, are simply too dreadful to contemplate. :blink:)