I just remembered a question I forgot to ask, Kobold, how many guns is Shiny Sparkle going to get pointed at her? :P

New Bioterror post up, in other news I have officially run out of tv and anime to watch during the 6 hours I'm awake that no one else is awake during. Any suggestions?

Poor, Bioterror, all people he wants to talk to are currently a bit bussy.

Any animes you liked I can work of?

I just remembered a question I forgot to ask, Kobold, how many guns is Shiny Sparkle going to get pointed at her? :P

Poor, Bioterror, all people he wants to talk to are currently a bit bussy.

Any animes you liked I can work of?

Well the standard shounen, Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail some more psychological ones like Death Note, Code Geass, Mirai Nikki, Tokyo Ghoul.

So, if I'm correct, Team Paladin is heading to Salem. If they are, or even if they're not, I have an idea about who could be ruling the city. 

What if Salem is ruled by a bunch of old epics, like 80+ old epics. With walkers and everything! :) 

Headquarters are at 3445 Boone Road SE, Salem, Oregon 97317 (Salem Transitional Care)  

Epic Ideas

Geezer Smash

Primary Power: Super strength. About five times what someone his size could lift.

Secondary Power: Super Size: Can grow to five times his size. As he grows, his strength grows proportionally 

And more to come...

On a completely different note, Voidus, do you have any idea for Ballchull old epics? 

New Bioterror post up, in other news I have officially run out of tv and anime to watch during the 6 hours I'm awake that no one else is awake during. Any suggestions?

Watch Gungrave. Great anime. If the first episode turns you off, stay with it for one more, as the first one is different from the majority of the show.

So, if I'm correct, Team Paladin is heading to Salem. If they are, or even if they're not, I have an idea about who could be ruling the city. 

What if Salem is ruled by a bunch of old epics, like 80+ old epics. With walkers and everything! :)

Headquarters are at 3445 Boone Road SE, Salem, Oregon 97317 (Salem Transitional Care)  

Epic Ideas

Geezer Smash

Primary Power: Super strength. About five times what someone his size could lift.

Secondary Power: Super Size: Can grow to five times his size. As he grows, his strength grows proportionally 

And more to come...

On a completely different note, Voidus, do you have any idea for Ballchull old epics? 

I have ideas for every kind of Epic :P

But I think someone already called dibs on Salem for a characters backstory, not sure who though.

I have ideas for every kind of Epic :P

But I think someone already called dibs on Salem for a characters backstory, not sure who though.

It doesn't have to be in Salem, just some city in Oregon. 

Who's backstory by the way

Edited by TheSilverDragon

Team Paladin may or may not be going to Salem. The nature of these threads is such that even the best laid plans crumble well before even first contact with the enemy, yielding instead to the inevitable assault of glitter, ponies, and ships.

That is to say - plans? What are these plans you speak of? I must try them. Would somebody explain to me exactly how this thing called a plan functions? :P

It doesn't have to be in Salem, just some city in Oregon. 

Who's backstory by the way

Cool, I'll get on some elderly Epics then. A quick check with the search function hasn't shown anything so maybe I'm mistaken and no one's using Salem.

Preliminary Epic ideas:

Technophobe: Similar powerset to an MEE member Archaic he can cause technology in his vicinity to cease functioning.

PorchSitter*: Has the power to make people get off his lawn, anyone who steps foot on his lawn will be instantly incinerated.

*Have I mentioned that I'm terrible at names?

Edited by Voidus

Cool, I'll get on some elderly Epics then. A quick check with the search function hasn't shown anything so maybe I'm mistaken and no one's using Salem.

Preliminary Epic ideas:

Technophobe: Similar powerset to an MEE member Archaic he can cause technology in his vicinity to cease functioning.

PorchSitter*: Has the power to make people get off his lawn, anyone who steps foot on his lawn will be instantly incinerated.

*Have I mentioned that I'm terrible at names?

I like.

What is his lawn . Can he make his lawn big, or include the whole city.

Well the standard shounen, Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail some more psychological ones like Death Note, Code Geass, Mirai Nikki, Tokyo Ghoul.

Oh yeah Tokyo Ghoul. By the time the second season came out I already read the manga and found some decisions concerning the source material to be questionable, so I droped the anime. How did that one end up?

It's interesting how having watched a lot makes it harder to think of specific stuff. :mellow:

For shonen you could try Busou Renkin, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (normally I would give a warning for insanity but I doubt that is needed here :P ), the recent Fate adaptations aka. Fate/Zero and Fate stay night: unlimted blades work (I don't even want to know what kind of money they are spending on this) or Jojo's bizarre adventure. (the manga itself is very old but the anime adaptation has started rather recently, which makes for an interesting mix. Part one kind of suffers from explaining what just happened (even Speedwagon is suprised!) but give it a try anyway, it has some nice creative battles).

For the more psychological direction as you put it here some more recent ones would be Psychopass, Death Parde and Parasyte also wasn't bad. Something more classical in this direction would be Puella Magi Madoka magica, don't let yourself be decived by it looking like some magical girls show, trust me.

Something in spirit of the Reckonerverse, Assassin classroom (Ansatsu Kyōshitsu) has ordinary students trying to kill a super being that's also their teacher and Aldnoah zero is esssentially a guy with normal Mech using science to fight guys with  super Mechas.

I could think of more but this should be more than enough for now.

Oh yeah Tokyo Ghoul. By the time the second season came out I already read the manga and found some decisions concerning the source material to be questionable, so I droped the anime. How did that one end up?

It's interesting how having watched a lot makes it harder to think of specific stuff. :mellow:

For shonen you could try Busou Renkin, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (normally I would give a warning for insanity but I doubt that is needed here :P ), the recent Fate adaptations aka. Fate/Zero and Fate stay night: unlimted blades work (I don't even want to know what kind of money they are spending on this) or Jojo's bizarre adventure. (the manga itself is very old but the anime adaptation has started rather recently, which makes for an interesting mix. Part one kind of suffers from explaining what just happened (even Speedwagon is suprised!) but give it a try anyway, it has some nice creative battles).

For the more psychological direction as you put it here some more recent ones would be Psychopass, Death Parde and Parasyte also wasn't bad. Something more classical in this direction would be Puella Magi Madoka magica, don't let yourself be decived by it looking like some magical girls show, trust me.

Something in spirit of the Reckonerverse, Assassin classroom (Ansatsu Kyōshitsu) has ordinary students trying to kill a super being that's also their teacher and Aldnoah zero is esssentially a guy with normal Mech using science to fight guys with  super Mechas.

I could think of more but this should be more than enough for now.

It was pretty good, I wasn't sure what it would be like and I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure how it compares but I liked it.

I've watched most of the Fate series' but I haven't seen Jojo's so I might give that a try. Just finished Parasyte a couple weeks ago, really liked that one, definitely one of the best written animes of last year.

Thanks for the suggestions!

It was pretty good, I wasn't sure what it would be like and I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure how it compares but I liked it.

I've watched most of the Fate series' but I haven't seen Jojo's so I might give that a try. Just finished Parasyte a couple weeks ago, really liked that one, definitely one of the best written animes of last year.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Did they still have Kaneki go insane and set up the sequel?

Well tecnically Parasyte's source material is from 1988 to 1995, they did a good amount of modernization though, for example Shinichi never used to have glasses at all, Jojo started in 1987 and is still runing the manga and with me dishing out the trivia anyway Fate stay night is based on a visual novel, with three routes Fate, Unlimted Blades Work and Heaven's feel, I wonder if that last one will ever get an adaptation, from 2004 and Fate zero used to be set of prequel novels from 2006-2007.

Well tecnically Parasyte's source material is from 1988 to 1995, they did a good amount of modernization though, for example Shinichi never used to have glasses at all, Jojo started in 1987 and is still runing the manga and with me dishing out the trivia anyway Fate stay night is based on a visual novel, with three routes Fate, Unlimted Blades Work and Heaven's feel, I wonder if that last one will ever get an adaptation, from 2004 and Fate zero used to be set of prequel novels from 2006-2007.

The Otaku is strong with this one.  ^_^

I personally hope Heaven's Feel never gets an adaptation. It was so incredibly mature, I don't even know how it would get anything less than an Adults Only rating. Certainly wouldn't be capable of airing on television, because cutting the rediculously mature sections out (like they did for Zero) would result in a story that makes no sense.

LOVED all the new posts!  The girls were great, and that Hypno post did such a good job of establishing character.  Great work!

Also, I was waiting for Reader to hone in on Brandon, haha.  He's been twiddling his thumbs, but he had to know he couldn't stay unnoticed forever.  I'm excited to see where this goes.  

Also, Kobold, do you still want to do a Glamour/Taylor meet up?  I was thinking you could post with Glamour and have him listening to a T-Swift song, and then Taylor could happen by and overhear what he's listening to.  

Also, Kobold, do you still want to do a Glamour/Taylor meet up?  I was thinking you could post with Glamour and have him listening to a T-Swift song, and then Taylor could happen by and overhear what he's listening to.  

Yep. I keep meaning to post for him, then I realize I don't know the lyrics to any Taylor Swift songs. :mellow: So I'll be visiting YouTube and then posting for him as soon as I can. :P