k9bl1.jpg

With this meme generator, I shall be UNSTOPPABLE! AND ALSO VERY ANNOYING! :P

In a similar vein.

If you could ask any character in the RP one question what would it be? (Before anyone asks, no you're not allowed to ask for Nighthounds weakness :P)

Autumn, what's your favourite season.

Oh and Kobold.

I just remembered a question I forgot to ask, Kobold, how many guns is Shiny Sparkle going to get pointed at her? :P

f5ad99edaff690ea84d4c972eee343d9.png

If Lightwards did get his hands on a copy of Microwave Cooking for One, which recipe would he try first—microwave steak, microwave cake, or microwave bacon and eggs? 

8add397d9b53c4e6c9f960eacb8b9767.png

What is the one movie that Lucentia has nothing to criticize about?

8add397d9b53c4e6c9f960eacb8b9767.png

What is the one movie that Lucentia has nothing to criticize about?

4d303589d83455123f79382ebf3b38ba.png

Curse you for spoiling, Voidus. :P

Is there any trick to get decent writing in the comic maker in blocks?

What is Arsenal's favourite food?

Heh. About that….we've still got a bit to go. *nervous grin* 

2aa3129cfd476db8582cd55e503ad04a.png

I was actually talking to Winter. We got a collab just waiting for her to post it. :mellow:

Shiny Sparkle told me to post this: :wub:

4d303589d83455123f79382ebf3b38ba.png

Curse you for spoiling, Voidus. :P

Is there any trick to get decent writing in the comic maker in blocks?

I was actually talking to Winter. We got a collab just waiting for her to post it. :mellow:

Shiny Sparkle told me to post this: :wub:

I expected as much. <_< Please tell me she had Michael Bay direct her movie, and not a good director like Joss Whedon. 

I just save the comic to my computer, then use the basic editing program to add speech balloons. I think Kobold uses Paint. 

Oooohhhhh, I thought you meant the Tillamook collab Kobold and I are working on. My mistake. :mellow: 

I had a feeling that might happen. :P 

"Rare steak. Salads are for hippies. And don't even think about bringing that pumpkin donut in here, Autumn."

I just save the comic to my computer, then use the basic editing program to add speech balloons. I think Kobold uses Paint. 

Yep, I use Paint. Microsoft Paint makes it very easy to add speech and thought balloons, and it's a very simple matter to size text to fit the balloons perfectly.

Kobold, did we decide on what would happen between Neverthere and the Empire of Light?

Not that I can recall. I'm pretty sure we just decided to write them both in character and see what happens, the way all great alliances and enmities are made. :P

Not that I can recall. I'm pretty sure we just decided to write them both in character and see what happens, the way all great alliances and enmities are made. :P

Well she's likely to be a bit of both :P She'd dole out some of the information she gathers in exchange for the return of a certain ex-boyfriend/murderous carnivore but she'd always have a hidden agenda of some kind.

Well she's likely to be a bit of both :P She'd dole out some of the information she gathers in exchange for the return of a certain ex-boyfriend/murderous carnivore but she'd always have a hidden agenda of some kind.

For his part Lightwards will resurrect Numnums--whose name he will vehemently protest--and encourage them to rampage across the city and cause as many fatalities as they can together.

There's a solid possibility that when Backtrack gets back from The Dalles he'll be tasked with tracking down her real location, capturing her, and hauling her to Lightwards so he can control her more effectively. How that would work out is anyone's guess. :P

For his part Lightwards will resurrect Numnums--whose name he will vehemently protest--and encourage them to rampage across the city and cause as many fatalities as they can together.

There's a solid possibility that when Backtrack gets back from The Dalles he'll be tasked with tracking down her real location, capturing her, and hauling her to Lightwards so he can control her more effectively. How that would work out is anyone's guess. :P

Most important part for figuring out the succes, does he send Backtrack alone or does he get backup?

Most important part for figuring out the succes, does he send Backtrack alone or does he get backup?

He might send someone like Fade or Parity to go along with him. I get the feeling that Neverthere could take Backtrack in a straight fight, and if you give Backtrack a gun he'd just end up shooting himself in the foot. :P

He might send someone like Fade or Parity to go along with him. I get the feeling that Neverthere could take Backtrack in a straight fight, and if you give Backtrack a gun he'd just end up shooting himself in the foot. :P

Exactly, what I thought. Although, I suspected he might send someone more realiable. (By which I mostly mean that Fade essentially outed himself as planning to kill Nighthound, if I remember correctly.)

Yeah she's not likely to get into a straight fight, she has a bunch of cameras around the street her safe house is on and explosives that she can detonate from her computer there so if she recognized someone from the Empire approaching she'd try to blow them up and then run probably.

Yeah she's not likely to get into a straight fight, she has a bunch of cameras around the street her safe house is on and explosives that she can detonate from her computer there so if she recognized someone from the Empire approaching she'd try to blow them up and then run probably.

Theoretically, how plausible would it be for Backtrack to be able to use his retrocognition to figure out precisely where she laid the bombs and how to circumvent them?

Theoretically, how plausible would it be for Backtrack to be able to use his retrocognition to figure out precisely where she laid the bombs and how to circumvent them?

If he suspected they were there I think it would be pretty plausible, and I'd think it pretty likely that Lightwards would suspect there was some kind of trap since she's pretty paranoid about keeping her real body safe it'd be noticeable if she stuck around long enough.

If he suspected they were there I think it would be pretty plausible, and I'd think it pretty likely that Lightwards would suspect there was some kind of trap since she's pretty paranoid about keeping her real body safe it'd be noticeable if she stuck around long enough.

I'd hate to start a trend of Backtrack using his powers in legitimately useful ways, but this sounds like a solid, feasible way for a Backtrack / Neverthere hunt to go down.

I'm assuming Neverthere has a car or some other type of transportation around her house, so she doesn't have to randomly flee into the city barefoot every time somebody comes too close?

I'd hate to start a trend of Backtrack using his powers in legitimately useful ways, but this sounds like a solid, feasible way for a Backtrack / Neverthere hunt to go down.

I'm assuming Neverthere has a car or some other type of transportation around her house, so she doesn't have to randomly flee into the city barefoot every time somebody comes too close?

Explosives, solution send Nighthound. Even if the retrival fails we still get to see him blow up. :lol:

He's also more likely than Backtrack to find effective ways to use the laters powers than he is himself.