I'd hate to start a trend of Backtrack using his powers in legitimately useful ways, but this sounds like a solid, feasible way for a Backtrack / Neverthere hunt to go down.

I'm assuming Neverthere has a car or some other type of transportation around her house, so she doesn't have to randomly flee into the city barefoot every time somebody comes too close?

Indeed, we can't let him go around thinking that things might be getting better can we?  :ph34r: 

Probably a car yeah, although since she has virtually no driving experience that'd probably be a last resort.

Blowing up Nighthound: The solution to a problem that no one asked about, because it's the solution to everything.

Car not starting? Try blowing up Nighthound.
Forgot someone's birthday? Try blowing up Nighthound.

Explosives, solution send Nighthound. Even if the retrival fails we still get to see him blow up. :lol:

He's also more likely than Backtrack to find effective ways to use the laters powers than he is himself.

Nighthound would be a logical choice. Though not even Neverthere deserves to be in his "care" for long enough to bring her to Lightwards. :o

Probably a car yeah, although since she has virtually no driving experience that'd probably be a last resort.

I don't suppose she calls it the Nevermobile, by any chance? :P

Nighthound would be a logical choice. Though not even Neverthere deserves to be in his "care" for long enough to bring her to Lightwards. :o

I don't suppose she calls it the Nevermobile, by any chance? :P

As soon as anyone suggests it she'll certainly start calling it that :P

The extend of his "care" would probably depend on how they got to interact beforhand.

If Oregon is the Question, blowing up Nighthound is the Answer.

So Obliteration really was searching for the answer to what he should do in Oregon and the answer he found was blowing Nighthound everything up.

The extend of his "care" would probably depend on how they got to interact beforhand.

So Obliteration really was searching for the answer to what he should do in Oregon and the answer he found was blowing Nighthound everything up.

Like many other sentences involving Nighthound, I find this one horribly ominous. :o 

He actually wasn't trying to blow up the entire state. Just Nighthound. Unfortunately, that pesky healing factor meant Obliteration had to use a bit more firepower than usual, which resulted in Oregon becoming the wasteland you see today. 

Shiny Sparkle forced me to post this: Yay, Autumn's homemade food. :lol:

She doesn't even know if Autumn can cook yet! For all she knows, Autumn's "specialty" could be bean paste with salt. :P (I mean, it isn't…she can cook, and she can cook pretty well. She's good at canning in particular. She'd help her mom make jam every summer back in Cottage Grove, and she learned to can other things then and up at the ranger station….but that's beside the point. :P

Autumn will be tempted to make this. :D

"I don't really follow your logic, Dewhickey. Why should we exile Autumn Glass?"

"She's a destabilizing influence on our town's infrastructure, commander! I can promise you that we will not survive our next invasion if she remains in town creating those, those travesties!"

"...She made that bacon Oreo recipe she's been talking about, hasn't she?"

She doesn't even know if Autumn can cook yet! For all she knows, Autumn's "specialty" could be bean paste with salt. :P (I mean, it isn't…she can cook, and she can cook pretty well. She's good at canning in particular. She'd help her mom make jam every summer back in Cottage Grove, and she learned to can other things then and up at the ranger station….but that's beside the point. :P

It's not about wheter or not she can cook. It's about her pouring effort into it... and Shiny Sparkle's day dreams.

Little trivia, Nighthound is also a pretty good cook.

"I don't really follow your logic, Dewhickey. Why should we exile Autumn Glass?"

"She's a destabilizing influence on our town's infrastructure, commander! I can promise you that we will not survive our next invasion if she remains in town creating those, those travesties!"

"...She made that bacon Oreo recipe she's been talking about, hasn't she?"

*Shiny Spparkle teleports in, eating said oreos*

"They are suprisingly good, anyone want one?"

I thought of three Epics who should never team up today: Rainmaker, Funtimes, and Obliteration.

Rainmaker could create a whirlwind, catching dust and turning to a giant dust devil.

Funtimes could change the dust to non-dairy creamer, which, once mixed with air...

...Obliteration could light on fire. :mellow:

"And behold, the whirlwind that was not dairy swept over the land..."

...You know what? I'm not even going to faux-Revelations this idea. It's scary enough as it is. :o

Before the revelations of Firefight I had a character whose weakness was cheap wasabi sauce. :P

I see absolutely no reason why this couldn't still be a weakness.

He might send someone like Fade or Parity to go along with him. I get the feeling that Neverthere could take Backtrack in a straight fight, and if you give Backtrack a gun he'd just end up shooting himself in the foot. :P

I'm down for this to happen. I still haven't had a chance to put Fade into action, and I spent a while working on his powers.

Exactly, what I thought. Although, I suspected he might send someone more realiable. (By which I mostly mean that Fade essentially outed himself as planning to kill Nighthound, if I remember correctly.)

Or Nighthound could meet his end and everyone could get on with things.