What is Glamour doing now?

Where would the Florist be?

He's currently assisting the City Guard by incapacitating the Panda's forces with his lights. The one problem I can see in him meeting Frequency's gang is that he wouldn't be able to last long in a straight fight with any of them--but then, I suppose him stalling for time and trying to figure out how to deal with them would be pretty interesting in its own right.

I don't know where the Florist is, actually. :huh::P

And I think you were about to write Numums jumping several hundred feet into the air, landing in the museum and eating Nighthound right?

(I can hope can't I?)

The sooner Purple Phoenix can make a motivator out of Cricket's DNA, the sooner your hopes can be realized. :ph34r::P

The sooner Purple Phoenix can make a motivator out of Cricket's DNA, the sooner your hopes can be realized. :ph34r::P

The sooner tomorrow comes the sooner this can happen :P

Speaking of, what are everyone's plans for the rest of the night? I think there's a couple more posts for the Thoughttown attack but I'm thinking about starting up the attack on the Dominion soon and then finish up with the MoNA once everyone else has wrapped up any loose ends.

I'm fine with them meeting MV, Scribbler and co.

Or alternatively they could meet up with Impact if you wouldn't mind a potential addition to their group.

Ooh, Impact could be fun. Where was she last? I'll shoot you an Alan to plan more. :)

The sooner tomorrow comes the sooner this can happen :P

Speaking of, what are everyone's plans for the rest of the night? I think there's a couple more posts for the Thoughttown attack but I'm thinking about starting up the attack on the Dominion soon and then finish up with the MoNA once everyone else has wrapped up any loose ends.

I just have Flashpoint's brawl and whatever Fatebreaker wants to do.

Just a reminder to everyone about the Epic Summary doc so that I can compile shorter descriptions of everyones Epics into a master list for any new players.

Hmm. Forgot about that doc. :mellow:

Though can I just say, Sightline summarized as "Teleporting Batman" is making me giggle in a decidedly unmasculine way. :P:lol:

Hmm. Forgot about that doc. :mellow:

Though can I just say, Sightline summarized as "Teleporting Batman" is making me giggle in a decidedly unmasculine way. :P:lol:

So did I for a while :P But for a 'master list' the post has been rather short considering how many players we have.

I may need to consider making a second post where all the characters are described by Funtimes for comparison and hilarity.

So did I for a while :P But for a 'master list' the post has been rather short considering how many players we have.

I may need to consider making a second post where all the characters are described by Funtimes for comparison and hilarity.

But wouldn't most of those simply be variations of "dirty meanieface full of lame"?

...Wait. Why am I saying "but"? That would be awesome. :lol:

Edited by Kobold King

But wouldn't most of those simply be variations of "dirty meanieface full of lame"?

...Wait. Why am I saying "but"? That would be awesome. :lol:

All in favour of starting 'From the files of Doctor Funtimes'? :P

Edited by Voidus

* raises hand *

Instead of black and white, would the pictures be tinted pink and glittery?

With speech bubbles with quotes that it's rather unlikely the Epic in question ever actually said. :P

All in favour of starting 'From the files of Doctor Funtimes'? :P

Just so you know what you're getting yourself into: 

Aldo the Enigmatic!: A guy with an AMAZING mustache whose name NEEDS an exclamation point because it's so exciting! He has a cape and he can shrink things and make them bigger and he doesn't seem like a meanieface just yet so I can still say his name with YAYNESS! 

Purple Phoenix: He seems to have a meanieface in his head but GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY HIS HAT IS AMAZING! 

Nighthound: If I knew how, he'd be dead yesterday. Seriously. Really. Stop looking at me like that or I'll stab your eyeballs. 

Lucentia: Does not deserve her arm made of shiny. She should give it to someone else.

Just so you know what you're getting yourself into: 

Aldo the Enigmatic!: A guy with an AMAZING mustache whose name NEEDS an exclamation point because it's so exciting! He has a cape and he can shrink things and make them bigger and he doesn't seem like a meanieface just yet so I can still say his name with YAYNESS! 

Purple Phoenix: He seems to have a meanieface in his head but GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY HIS HAT IS AMAZING! 

Nighthound: If I knew how, he'd be dead yesterday. Seriously. Really. Stop looking at me like that or I'll stab your eyeballs. 

Lucentia: Does not deserve her arm made of shiny. She should give it to someone else.

I'd like to put in an order for two dozen more of these, please. :D

Me too. For some of my characters too this time. :P:D

Altermind: Can make illusions but none of them are fun. Always looks like a movie star or an alien from the Planet Where Everyone Has a Chiseled Jaw. At least, I think that's what a chiseled jaw looks like. I read it in a romance novel once, but the rest of it was so funny I kind of forgot what it was about. Anyway, he's SUUUUPER BORING. He could probably talk about sewage systems ALL NIGHT LONG. And not about the fun things you can do with them, either. 

​Flashpoint: Nice. Smiley. Wears a cape and cargo pants, but doesn't seem to put anything in his pockets. Which is dumb. No—it's sad! He doesn't put anything in all his pockets because he doesn't have anything to put in his pockets! I need to get him some bobbleheads RIGHT NOW! 

Altermind: Can make illusions but none of them are fun. Always looks like a movie star or an alien from the Planet Where Everyone Has a Chiseled Jaw. At least, I think that's what a chiseled jaw looks like. I read it in a romance novel once, but the rest of it was so funny I kind of forgot what it was about. Anyway, he's SUUUUPER BORING. He could probably talk about sewage systems ALL NIGHT LONG. And not about the fun things you can do with them, either. 

​Flashpoint: Nice. Smiley. Wears a cape and cargo pants, but doesn't seem to put anything in his pockets. Which is dumb. No—it's sad! He doesn't put anything in all his pockets because he doesn't have anything to put in his pockets! I need to get him some bobbleheads RIGHT NOW! 

Hahah, love 'em. :P:D Sewage systems? That's not a reference to Victor Hugo, is it? That man could ramble like none other.

Hahah, love 'em. :P:D Sewage systems? That's not a reference to Victor Hugo, is it? That man could ramble like none other.

Oh, man, could he ever. And a lot of what he rambled about was good—the first 50 pages or so of Les Miserables where he talks about the Bishop made me fall in love with the character—but that doesn't change the fact he could go on and on and on.

Oh, man, could he ever. And a lot of what he rambled about was good—the first 50 pages or so of Les Miserables where he talks about the Bishop made me fall in love with the character—but that doesn't change the fact he could go on and on and on.

For sure. I loved the part about the Bishop. And while his discourse on Waterloo could be made into a seminar, it does come into play later. Some, convents and sewer systems, though, I was fine skimming over. :P That man needed an editor to keep him focused. :P

Heads up guys, there's an AMA(ask me anything) on reddit tomorrow at 2 pm EDT. This would be a great place to get our Reckoners questions in. Unfortunately, I'm still at school while this is happening. But I hope you guys get a chance to ask a few questions for us.