Wasted Nighthound.

Timeport attacking children.

Electro acting as a middleman.

You know what, why don't I just throw Quota in there and we can give the whole forum nightmares.

Throw in Koschei/Mobius as a romantic sub-plot. Might as well go all-out. :wacko:

Well Mailliw mail-mi, you know what we have to do now, right? :ph34r::P

Hum, the Stand that would fit Lightwards better is Limp Bizkit (which makes invisible zombies) in my opinion, but I'm sure he would love having Scary Monsters, to actually be able to fight himself.

Sure. Let's just give everyone nightmares. I specialize in making people hate me. :P

Not you. Just Timeport. :P

And Reader,

And Miner. And Yin Yang. And.... :P

We love you and hate most of your characters (in the good kind of hate, of course.) It's complicated. :P

Almost as complicated as Reader's "relationship" with Autumn. :P

Or the dreams he may or may not have when he isn't having nightmares.  :ph34r:

Now he suddenly turned creepy. :unsure:

To say nothing of the... wait. Since Backtrack can peak into the thoughts people had during the past, could he see people's dreams by entering their bedrooms? :huh:

Well, he does it by entering their PoV, right? Given that people usually can't remember their dreams he probably couldn't either.

To say nothing of the... wait. Since Backtrack can peak into the thoughts people had during the past, could he see people's dreams by entering their bedrooms? :huh:

Are you implying that the gang needs to head over to Reader's house after visiting the doctor? :P That way they can meet Reader's mom too! :P

Just because they don't remember their dreams doesn't mean they don't experience them.

Yes, but he would experience them the same way and that means not being wholly consious... he might actually knock himself out by getting into a sleeping PoV. :P

Yes, but he would experience them the same way and that means not being wholly consious... he might actually knock himself out by getting into a sleeping PoV. :P

And before reaching the relevant dream, Backtrack would have to wade through one where the dreamer goes to space in a wormhole made of guitar chords where he gets rescued by a ship full of sentient newts who turn him into a giant cat just in time to fight Steelheart.

Which is to say, this must happen. :P

Firefight Spoilers 

Wouldn't that make backtrack overpowered? Considering he can see people's nightmares?

Firefight Spoilers 

Wouldn't that make backtrack overpowered? Considering he can see people's nightmares?

That's the hilarious thing about Backtrack, to me. He IS overpowered--he just doesn't know it. And if he found his way into someone's nightmare, he'd eject out of it immediately and spend far too much time whining about it to actually carry out an assassination. :P

That's the hilarious thing about Backtrack, to me. He IS overpowered--he just doesn't know it. And if he found his way into someone's nightmare, he'd eject out of it immediately and spend far too much time whining about it to actually carry out an assassination. :P

Although, given his lack of offense, he would need a team. On the other hand, he could also use his powers for reconnaissance, for example mapping out a base, by tracking the movements of the people inside.

Would anyone mind if I WHOOCed Wasted Nighthound, Timeport, and Lightwards with Electro as a middleman? With a Koschei/Moibus rommance sideplot. 

Only in as much as I want to retain my sanity  :unsure: 

Ah who am I kidding, I have no sanity, go ahead :P