Beowulf Boast: Game

Nobody has got it so far. I was guessing this one would be hard.

Same here.

I don't think there are many Brandon's characters associated with water/sea, or at least I can't think of any.

Not with a water sea, but with a floating one. Here is my hint: it may help to look at the different fauna of his worlds.

I don't think I would have ever got it... I still don't get the lines about killing friends and being praised, can you explain them?

Also, I'm sure it was already suggested earlier in the topic, but making longer boast would be better for everyone.

I don't think I would have ever got it... I still don't get the lines about killing friends and being praised, can you explain them?

Also, I'm sure it was already suggested earlier in the topic, but making longer boast would be better for everyone.

He killed Syl before he brought her back. He is also very praised by everybody. All of the people I know say that one of their favorite characters is Kaladin.

I only had a second to write it up. I'll do a better one next time. It didn't take long to get, but it still took some effort, so I think it was okay.

I am a shadow, of the dark winter wind born,

I am a warrior, fighting for glory and life

I am a failure, lieing to myself about my sin,

But the whispers, unheard, watch me,

So I lied, to reveal the truth unseem.

So I failed, bringing us to the brink.

So the warrior, punished me for my sin.

So I punished he who did win.

And now I regret it, and seek to learn.

But I was rejected, and the whispers died unheard.

Now I am failing at each step along the run.

But I will keep running, till I reach the sun

Cause the storm has come.

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

Nice. Let's see how this one fares:

I believe that small things can make a great difference

so I'm not ashamed of my little strength.

One of the two False Ones believed my talent worthy of a weapon

even if the other was keeping it from me.

When strife and betrayal corrupted our home I sought help from the ones who had been our enemies

and because of my trust I was placed in bondage and barely managed to bond my enemy in turn.

Together we succeeded in routing the true enemy once my talent was freed from what it pinned it down.

I went on to bring the fire of the earth upon the invaders who threatened our land,

and in the end i fought together with my binder and bonded in a way no one thought possible.