Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

I haven't read Stormlight, either.

May I politely ask why in the world you have the second-highest rep on the site if you haven't read all about Roshar?  :P

Edited by Curiosity

May I politely ask why in the world you have the second-highest rep on the site if you haven't read all about Roshar?  :P

She may not be able to tell a warform Parshendi from a whitespine, but she writes the best Reckonerverse fanfiction this side of the pillars of heaven. ;)

Every time someone says she hasn't read the Stormlight Archive, a spren dies. :(

I'm sorry, spren! :( I'll read SA just as soon as the stupid library gets me a copy! 

I'm honestly not sure. :mellow::P 

She may not be able to tell a warform Parshendi from a whitespine, but she writes the best Reckonerverse fanfiction this side of the pillars of heaven. ;)

Thanks. :) I don't know if it's the best, but I'm still smiling. That means a lot. :D 

The kitchen servant's troubles were worsened by a humiliating viral video and a failure to understand Twitter.

ThirdGen, I think I need to tell you something: Every time I see your signature, I give you an upvote. It…it's like a compulsion. Your signature combines two awesome things in the most surreal and puntastic way possible, and I can't not upvote it every time I see it. 

Just in case you're wondering where all the random upvotes are coming from. 

ThirdGen, I think I need to tell you something: Every time I see your signature, I give you an upvote. It…it's like a compulsion. Your signature combines two awesome things in the most surreal and puntastic way possible, and I can't not upvote it every time I see it. 

Just in case you're wondering where all the random upvotes are coming from. 

:D Awesome.

Every time I see it, I hear the Chef cheerily say, "Meestbork!"

Hmm... this one may be a bit obscure.

In his travels, everyone gets to eat delicious Cubanos.

Ah. By the way, do you think it would be too much, if adition to my meta roleplay and my Winter roleplay, I roleplayed as a Kandra? I was just thinking about it, you see. And ThirdGen's name made me think about it. 

Edited by Winter Cloud

I haven't thought of one yet, so it's all yours :P

Very well then. :P

The protagonist of the story is a despotic emperor who casually defenestrates old men and orders lower-class residential areas destroyed to suit his fancy. After a botched assassination attempt that leaves his body drastically affected, he is forced to join forces with one of the proletariats he oppressed in order to reclaim his throne.