Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

Analyzing what now? :o

Despite my hopes to the contrary, the Curiosity rover has determined with nearly 92% confidence that the surface of Mars is in fact made of rock, presumably sitting on top of more rock. :wacko: Why they named it a "Mars bar" if the planet wasn't also chocolate-covered nougat I have no idea. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they were also deceived, not acting with malicious intent to mislead. My desire to travel to Mars is, coincidentally, down about 92% from where it used to be.

If things keep going this way, I don't know what we'll do. Modern science is even making me doubt the sublime nature of the Milky Way. :(

Despite my hopes to the contrary, the Curiosity rover has determined with nearly 92% confidence that the surface of Mars is in fact made of rock, presumably sitting on top of more rock. :wacko: Why they named it a "Mars bar" if the planet wasn't also chocolate-covered nougat I have no idea. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they were also deceived, not acting with malicious intent to mislead. My desire to travel to Mars is, coincidentally, down about 92% from where it used to be.

If things keep going this way, I don't know what we'll do. Modern science is even making me doubt the sublime nature of the Milky Way. :(

Haha this was brilliant!. I just thought that Curiosity was actually working for NASA in real life. That would be awesome :)

This one's probably gonna be waaay too easy. :P

A crazed rapper in a suit and a pair of sunglasses performs in a diverse range of settings, including city sidewalks, his bathroom, a swimming pool, horse stables, and randomly exploding fields. During the course of this eccentric behavior he finds true love in a subway.

Edited by Kobold King