Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

A reclusive loner and their familiar must endure a series of humiliating trials before confronting an evil that has returned after thousands of years, while the loners companions discover the magic that come from friendship. At the same time, a butcher decides to put his band back together for a mission from God, and the sidekick of a superhero/vigilante turns to theft.

A reclusive loner and their familiar must endure a series of humiliating trials before confronting an evil that has returned after thousands of years, while the loners companions discover the magic that come from friendship. At the same time, a butcher decides to put his band back together for a mission from God, and the sidekick of a superhero/vigilante turns to theft.

...The first sentence makes me think of the first two episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but the second one makes me unsure. :huh:

Edited by Kobold King

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Not sure about the second part, but that's what the first part sounds like...

Uh... Stormlight Archive? With Kaladin as the reclusive loner, Syl as the familiar, Bridge 4 as his companions, Dalinar as the butcher, Alethkar as his band, and Shallan as Jasnah's sidekick?

Yeah, Storm light. I hoped the pony reference might distract but oh well.

Kobold got it.

741eb2ceb7c10666b655236513450ad6.jpg

Here's what I hope will be a tricky one:

A race of vaguely humanoid creatures scry into the human world via computer screens incorporated into their bodies. They inhabit a landscape devoid of biodiversity, surveyed by a giggling Sun and governed by a mysterious feminine voice that dictates all aspects of the creature's lives.