While I have the time to do so, I'll address the plot hole of how The Panda procured his army of animals (Thanks for pointing it out, Edgedancer and Malliw  :)). 

The Panda procured the army the same way he procured his army of pandas: with plenty of time (to create the vast quantity), experimentation (to create the variety of animals), plenty of screaming humans plenty of biological fuel and cloning vats. The Panda was once a scientist, and it wasn't that hard for him to take control of the complex he was working in.

904afd5905d16285b13cc1814e7710ab.png

That is awesome. :D Moral Guardian in his natural environment; in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, a small child by his side, protecting impressionable minds from questionable content. :P

5e55e6556d1140b11744823b4ea8f602.png

We could make an entire meme out of Moral Guardian blocking access to works of art. :P

While I have the time to do so, I'll address the plot hole of how The Panda procured his army of animals (Thanks for pointing it out, Edgedancer and Malliw  :)). 

The Panda procured the army the same way he procured his army of pandas: with plenty of time (to create the vast quantity), experimentation (to create the variety of animals), plenty of screaming humans plenty of biological fuel and cloning vats. The Panda was once a scientist, and it wasn't that hard for him to take control of the complex he was working in.

Cloning is a pretty complex, time consuming and resource intensive task, particularly if you throw in alterations too. I don't know that even an Epic could keep a cloning facility running without controlling an entire city.

94fbb1b99a2c1b4349b3d27747116f28.png

STAHP TORTURING ME!

Cloning is a pretty complex, time consuming and resource intensive task, particularly if you throw in alterations too. I don't know that even an Epic could keep a cloning facility running without controlling an entire city.

It isn't if you can make mutations and such with just a thought, have a background in biology and can convert mundane materials like wood into fuel.

STAHP TORTURING ME!

It isn't if you can make mutations and such with just a thought, have a background in biology and can convert mundane materials like wood into fuel.

Well the mutations are part of the problem, cloning's difficult enough with animals whose genomes we know and have studied for years. Even then it requires entire teams working on cloning a single organism, many failures, not to mention they need a surrogate capable of bearing the cloned organism through the gestation period.

Simply breeding the animals and changing them once they reach maturity seems like a way quicker, more efficient and more sure-fire way to accomplish his goals.

Not sure what being able to create fuel would do, he'd still need a functioning power plant to turn it into energy.

While looking for a good Tribal name, I found this Name generator. It can generate names for all sorts of things, including My Little Pony and Supervillians.

As such I'm claiming the names Megahertz and Victorai as epics. I'll give them powers a little later.

Some of my favourites in the first batch are "The Nifty Mercenary" "Agent Nifty Sage" "Gray Granite" and "Alpha Dog" Bonus points to  "The Diamond Marksman." (I think I know someone who wants to hire him. :P )

Yes. Yes I am. :P

By the way, it's only fair to warn you all that if Nighthound dies at the hands of Fade, then Lightwards will require a new Dragon to serve as his lieutenant. This will likely mean progressively darker Aldo scenes.  :ph34r:

Yeah, if that happens. (I fell the need to point out the if whenever possible, because I still haven´t heard any details about how that´s supposed to happen.)

Actually, if Nighthound dies, Lucentia might just go "Screw This, I'm Outta Here!" :mellow: Possibly postponing it until after Fade and Sandman got killed. Honestly, looking at it rationally, attempting to kill Nighthound puts Sandman at a higher risk than just letting Nighthound be.

Well the mutations are part of the problem, cloning's difficult enough with animals whose genomes we know and have studied for years. Even then it requires entire teams working on cloning a single organism, many failures, not to mention they need a surrogate capable of bearing the cloned organism through the gestation period.

Simply breeding the animals and changing them once they reach maturity seems like a way quicker, more efficient and more sure-fire way to accomplish his goals.

Not sure what being able to create fuel would do, he'd still need a functioning power plant to turn it into energy.

Given that Reckoners is slightly set into the future, we can probably cut some slack on the details of cloning. The lack of infrastructure to support the facility, both in regards to electricity and the maintenance of the highly complex machinery, is a far worse problem. The next thing may be completely wrong, given that I´m not an expert in cloning science, but wouldn´t some nutrients like minerals be needed in their pure state, aka non organic and as such not something the Panda can directly create, to feed the clones?

Leaving all of that aside, that still doesn´t answer how all those animals managed to sneak up on the Dalles without half the state noticing them.

Some of my favourites in the first batch are "The Nifty Mercenary" "Agent Nifty Sage" "Gray Granite" and "Alpha Dog" Bonus points to  "The Diamond Marksman." (I think I know someone who wants to hire him. :P )

Yeah, if that happens. (I fell the need to point out the if whenever possible, because I still haven´t heard any details about how that´s supposed to happen.)

Actually, if Nighthound dies, Lucentia might just go "Screw This, I'm Outta Here!" :mellow: Possibly postponing it until after Fade and Sandman got killed. Honestly, looking at it rationally, attempting to kill Nighthound puts Sandman at a higher risk than just letting Nighthound be.

Huh? Why would Voidgaze want to hire a guy named "The Diamond Marksman"?  :huh:  :P

I just generated "The Wacky Savage," "Poor Grasshopper," "Professor Mutant," and "Doctor Mammoth Vampire." So in order, that's if Funtimes were actually a cannibal, if Cricket had grown up in poverty, if Lightwards had the Panda's power, and if Chimera read too many Twilight books before going completely insane. :P

Edited by Kobold King

I have a new Epic. Though in a rare case, this one is so evil he will not appear in this RP.

Name: Writer's Block

Appearance: White. Everything about Writer's Block is white, from his too-pale skin to his flowing hair to his unnaturally pale eyes. He wears white clothes with a white cape. His shape is somewhat blocky, to the point where victims have compared him to a blank page.

Powers: His precise powers are unknown, though some can be inferred from his MO (following).

Modus Operandi: Writer's Block is arguably the most powerful of Epics in that rather than be confined to facing his foes directly, he is capable of attacking their creators. He enters the parallel world where people called "writers" invent his foes and neutralizes his enemies by attacking their writers directly. One visit from Writer's Block will leave a writer unable to think of their character's next action. Two visits will lead to extensive revisions of scenes that have already been written and edited. Prolonged exposure will leave a writer unsure of their very ability, leaving their character permanently stranded in limbo--usually mid-conversation or in a life-threatening situation.

Some have speculated that Writer's Block possesses a form of low-level mind control that enables him to attack writers with memory loss, leaving them wondering what they were going to write next and whether it would have been any good. However, others are convinced his power is finely tuned emotional manipulation that allows him to carry out devastating attacks on the self-worth of those writers he targets.

His foes are blissfully unaware of his existence, though many of them do wonder why their entire world stopped just as things were about to get interesting.

Weakness: Unknown, though a variety of things have neutralized him in the past. Writers have tried everything from chocolate to self-help books to discussing philosophy with their siblings as the Super Bowl plays in the background, to varying degrees of success. Most who have faced him recommend simply "powering through" his attacks, though they admit there is no guarantee he will not return once defeated.

I have a new Epic. Though in a rare case, this one is so evil he will not appear in this RP.

Appearance: White. Everything about Writer's Block is white, from his too-pale skin to his flowing hair to his unnaturally pale eyes. He wears white clothes with a white cape. His shape is somewhat blocky, to the point where victims have compared him to a blank page.

Powers: His precise powers are unknown, though some can be inferred from his MO (following).

Modus Operandi: Writer's Block is arguably the most powerful of Epics in that rather than be confined to facing his foes directly, he is capable of attacking their creators. He enters the parallel world where people called "writers" invent his foes and neutralizes his enemies by attacking their writers directly. One visit from Writer's Block will leave a writer unable to think of their character's next action. Two visits will lead to extensive revisions of scenes that have already been written and edited. Prolonged exposure will leave a writer unsure of their very ability, leaving their character permanently stranded in limbo--usually mid-conversation or in a life-threatening situation.

Some have speculated that Writer's Block possesses a form of low-level mind control that enables him to attack writers with memory loss, leaving them wondering what they were going to write next and whether it would have been any good. However, others are convinced his power is finely tuned emotional manipulation that allows him to carry out devastating attacks on the self-worth of those writers he targets.

His foes are blissfully unaware of his existence, though many of them do wonder why their entire world stopped just as things were about to get interesting.

Weakness: Unknown, though a variety of things have neutralized him in the past. Writers have tried everything from chocolate to self-help books to discussing philosophy with their siblings as the Super Bowl plays in the background, to varying degrees of success. Most who have faced him recommend simply "powering through" his attacks, though they admit there is no guarantee he will not return once defeated.

And then Nighthound and Quota joined forces to defeat this evil upon their land. Then they all died.

And then Nighthound died. Again.

Huh? Why would Voidgaze want to hire a guy named "The Diamond Marksman"?  :huh:  :P

I just generated "The Wacky Savage," "Poor Grasshopper," "Professor Mutant," and "Doctor Mammoth Vampire." So in order, that's if Funtimes were actually a cannibal, if Cricket had grown up in poverty, if Lightwards had the Panda's power, and if Chimera read too many Twilight books before going completely insane. :P

Duh. All women like jewlery, don´t they? :P

I´ve got Faker, The Outrageous Captain, The Electron Cricket, Mister Dynamic Zombie, Doctor Drunk Hijacker and Purple Scout. Those would be, Nathan, Blackwave, A ship of Cricket with either Flashpoint or Electro, Lightwards after enough resurrections, Doctor Funtimes after Intervention is done with her and a new personality for PP.

(I couldn´t think of anyhing for Master Adorable Wasp but I just had to mention the name. ;) )

Wow, that´s evil. He´s probably even immune to ponification. :wacko:

Not sure if this is a terrifying Epic, a brilliant piece of meta-commentary, or a veiled cry for help. Possibly all three. :P

I've heard that when Brandon Sanderson met Writer's Block, he simply created an entirely new fictional universe and wrote extra novels until the effects wore off.

Not sure if this is a terrifying Epic, a brilliant piece of meta-commentary, or a veiled cry for help. Possibly all three. :P

I've heard that when Brandon Sanderson met Writer's Block, he simply created an entirely new fictional universe and wrote extra novels until the effects wore off.

And that is why he is the best.

What's mortal Guardian's pony code again?

Never fear; Kobold King's magnificent Pony Vault™ is here!

Moral Guardian Pony Create Code:

4T1O095270FEFEFE000000035000045E5NN1837205021000N0000000EAF27204107F3FCC004CB2

Moral Guardian Pony Accessory Code:

066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC664D6C65A04E8FBAFFFF8C066CC662A000D1066CC6629600D1

Codes created by TwiLyght Sans Sparkles. Codes not valid in Iceland. All rights reserved. :P

How do you add two ponies to the same picture?

Oooh, links?

Adding two ponies to the same picture: The Super Speedy Comic Squeezy 6000. Just be sure to save the ponies without their backgrounds using the pony creator, and you can upload them to the SSCS6000 using the "Add Image to Library" feature. 

Fantasy name generators: http://fantasynamegenerators.com/

Duh. All women like jewlery, don´t they? :P

I´ve got Faker, The Outrageous Captain, The Electron Cricket, Mister Dynamic Zombie, Doctor Drunk Hijacker and Purple Scout. Those would be, Nathan, Blackwave, A ship of Cricket with either Flashpoint or Electro, Lightwards after enough resurrections, Doctor Funtimes after Intervention is done with her and a new personality for PP.

(I couldn´t think of anyhing for Master Adorable Wasp but I just had to mention the name. ;) )

Wow, that´s evil. He´s probably even immune to ponification. :wacko:

Doctor Drunk Hijacker: this May or may not happen, depending on her proximity to something hijack-able. :ph34r:

Purple Scout: PP suffers another split, with this personality manifesting as a Boy Scout fond of the color purple? I'm not going to think about this one for too long. :wacko::P

Master Adorable Wasp: if it has "adorable" in the title, Voidgaze is probably involved. ;)

He's the worst of Epics.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles