One problem with that comic? Nighthound seems to still possess a head.  :wacko:

I wanted to correct that issue, but unfortunately I'm committed to making pony pictures that are true to canon.  :wacko:

Interesting fact though, Ray's facial expression is based on what my face looks like when reading a Red post. I had to use a mirror and a discomforting re-read to figure out what it looks like.

Hooray! In celebration of our monumental post count (and the fact that Fatebreaker finally seems to be pulling a Nighthound assassination plot  :ph34r:), here's a creepy pony picture of Ray, Nighthound, and Red.

8a84136bf94f513ce3eab284dcc6c557.png

Next time: Sam, Nathan, and Revolution having tea with Twilight Sparkle. :unsure:   :P

I'm just happy we're not seeing Drunk!Nighthound.  :wacko:

That comic is so wrong it´s perfect. ;) I missread that as Shiny Sparkle by the way. :ph34r:

I dunno, Nighthound may have reached a level of creep where any influence, even the one of alcohol can only improve him.

That comic is so wrong it´s perfect. ;) I missread that as Shiny Sparkle by the way. :ph34r:

I dunno, Nighthound may have reached a level of creep where any influence, even the one of alcohol can only improve him.

There's only one thing that can improve Nighthound.

And then Nighthound died.

I wanted to correct that issue, but unfortunately I'm committed to making pony pictures that are true to canon.  :wacko:

Interesting fact though, Ray's facial expression is based on what my face looks like when reading a Red post. I had to use a mirror and a discomforting re-read to figure out what it looks like.

Like the Epic profiles? :ph34r:

Seems like you got it down pretty well.

Is decapitation an influence? :ph34r:

I like to call it the influence of death.

"Firefight, your arguments have no basis in reality!"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

"Obliteration, we need your help!"

"I'm sword of busy at the moment."

"Nightwielder, this manuscript is terrible. Your novel is never seeing the light of day."

"That's the idea."

Why didn't Fortuity laugh at the joke?

Because he saw the punchline coming.

Why didn't Deathpoint vaporize the comedian telling jokes about him?

Because he missed the point.

Edited by Kobold King

One of the Discworld novels has the four hoursemen of the Apocralypse Apocalypse getting drunk instead of doing their job, so there is a precedent.

Ey! I read that one! So good.

And Fade's goal is to ask Ray some questions about her master, though since I'm sure Nighthound's going to be a bit possessive I expected some dialogue.

Also note that if Fade displays the same air of gruffness and hostility to everyone because everyone irritates him, but he kills the ones that REALLY bug him.

Ey! I read that one! So good.

And Fade's goal is to ask Ray some questions about her master, though since I'm sure Nighthound's going to be a bit possessive I expected some dialogue.

Also note that if Fade displays the same air of gruffness and hostility to everyone because everyone irritates him, but he kills the ones that REALLY bug him.

Yeah, teached me to always put my carpets right side up.

But he asked for Red, didn´t he?

In case you didn´t catch it in the pm, about how long have Fade and Sandman been Epics. I´m just curious how long most of our Epics have been around.

I know the answers to the universe. Ask me a question.

Um, what would you like for lunch?

Ah, one of the hard ones.

Oh, I meant to write "the one that hates you", not vice versa. Good catch, I'll edit that.

Fade has been an Epic for about a medium amount of time.

While he was by no means one of the earlier Epics, he's had time to learn how to use his powers effectively.

However, even when using his powers, he maintains a surprisingly high level of self control, for two reasons.

One, as mentioned in his backstory, he had previously left a life of crime as a , so he was struggling with violent impulses long before Calamity, and two he has someone he loves to help him focus. Much like

(Firefight spoilers)

Megan and david, except in a family sense obviously. [/spoilers]

So while he still definitely feel violent impulses, he's generally able to control, or at least direct them effectively. 

however, once he gets going, it's not pretty. And he has a tendency to keep going until he runs out of targets. Sometimes Sandman can snap him out of it, but with extreme difficulty. And since Sandman is also an epic, he generally doesn't care.

Edited by Fatebreaker

In case you didn´t catch it in the pm, about how long have Fade and Sandman been Epics. I´m just curious how long most of our Epics have been around.

Quota has been around for a while. I'm thinking he got his powers around the time cross-border communications, especially the internet, went down, so probably….oh, six or seven years? That would place him in his early twenties, since he was an immature fourteen-year-old internet troll before Calamity. 

Oh, I meant to write "the one that hates you", not vice versa. Good catch, I'll edit that.

Fade has been an Epic for about a medium amount of time.

While he was by no means one of the earlier Epics, he's had time to learn how to use his powers effectively.

However, even when using his powers, he maintains a surprisingly high level of self control, for two reasons.

One, as mentioned in his backstory, he had previously left a life of crime as a , so he was struggling with violent impulses long before Calamity, and two he has someone he loves to help him focus. Much like

(Firefight spoilers)

Megan and david, except in a family sense obviously.

So while he still definitely feel violent impulses, he's generally able to control, or at least direct them effectively. 

however, once he gets going, it's not pretty. And he has a tendency to keep going until he runs out of targets. Sometimes Sandman can snap him out of it, but with extreme difficulty. And since Sandman is also an epic, he generally doesn't care.

Alright, time to check how much Nighthound noticed of Fade, when he was ar the museum.

I´m pretty sure that´s not how Calamaty´s corruption works. (Disclaimer: I don´t care for the sake of characters just talking about the mechanics)

Appart from the Rending Epics don´t really lose self control, actually most of them appear very calm and in control of their actions. They instead change on a  fundamental level, where they have no restrictions moral or otherwise against violence, theft ect. Family love can also only go that far. First thing one the checklist of most Epics is killing their former loved one´s so they can´t cause troubles for them later on. Note, that Megan is a very bad example, because she was on effective power withdrawal, making her less corrupted than an Epic that just went through his Rending, while Fade is using his power quite liberal. (Please don´t argue that Fade loves his grandson so much more than the ordinary person would love his family, just noting this preemptive.) So even if caring is still possible, if it comes down to it the other person will be wrong for disagreeing, unless you´re using the term "medium" rather liberal here.