I'm still for it. What does everyone else think?

Weren't we planning on starting it once the CM War ended and Lucentia returned home?

I'm for it, mind you, but I'm confused about our plans.

Being scary beyond all reason is rather hard for dead people, at least in this cannon. :unsure:

:(

Will there be Voidgaze flashbacks at some point?

Can I put Voidgaze in a lineup of "People Who Need a Hug Right Now?"

That would be very sweet of you, even though Voidgaze doesn´t even remember that she had a brother.

Weren't we planning on starting it once the CM War ended and Lucentia returned home?

I'm for it, mind you, but I'm confused about our plans.

Will there be Voidgaze flashbacks at some point?

That was the plan once but then there was a motion to fast forward it.

Not sure, now that Nighthound found her old diary I thought about doing something epigraph stile but I haven´t decided yet.

That would be very sweet of you, even though Voidgaze doesn´t even remember that she had a brother.

That was the plan once but then there was a motion to fast forward it.

Not sure, now that Nighthound found her old diary I thought about doing something epigraph stile but I haven´t decided yet.

That just makes her need a hug even more. :(

I'm not sure what the exact plans are, either.

That just makes her need a hug even more. :(

I'm not sure what the exact plans are, either.

True enough.

Last time I checked the plan was to throw all the Epics planned for the town at each other and see how the cooky crumbles, just minus Lucentia now, as it seems.

Of course I'm for Astoria; I've already got my characters ready! :)

Which Destructor was written by who again or did you decide to take all of them afterall?

I need to make characters for Astoria!

Make them OP, the power level is planned pretty high there. :P

Lucent:

An Epic with the ability to control light. She can make light solid. She can make things brighter. She can melt into light and reaper somewhere else as long as there is natural light touching that somewhere else. Her teleportation instinctively activates when she is in danger. I'll add more later. 

EDIT: Also, is the name okay?

Edited by Winter Cloud

So, a couple more questions.  When you say that Firefight tanked a couple Epic ideas, (heh) when I read it will I have recreate some of the ideas I have posted?  Also, if Astoria is starting, any objections if I use on of the High Epics from the background of the Hawaii Epics?

True enough.

Last time I checked the plan was to throw all the Epics planned for the town at each other and see how the cooky crumbles, just minus Lucentia now, as it seems.

Which Destructor was written by who again or did you decide to take all of them afterall?

Make them OP, the power level is planned pretty high there. :P

I'm amused by the thought of Lucentia returning to her city only to find it in ruins, prompting her to begin a long and pitiful rant about how she can't stop working for "one measly week" without everything going to Calamity in a handbasket.

Or I would be amused, if it weren't for all the Astorians in the city who'll have to put up with the new arrivals.  :mellow:

I've been assuming What Happened in Astoria would take place far enough in the future for me to use Sunburst. If our plans are indeed accelerating, I'll need to create a new heinously overpowered Epic to bring to the party.

Lucent:

An Epic with the ability to control light. She can make light solid. She can make things brighter. She can melt into light and reaper somewhere else as long as there is natural light touching that somewhere else. Her teleportation instinctively activates when she is in danger. I'll add more later. 

Seems promising but first the obligatory specification question round.tm

Does the solid light have any uniting substance or can she make both goo and hard material, is it visible and what´s its maximum durability, weight ect.? For that matter can she still move the light after creating it. Does she need to be in natural light to innitiate her teleportation. Lastly, how quickly triggers her danger sense, does it activate similar to Obliteration´s and in that case could and "insta kill" move that doesn´t leave time to react still hit her.

The name is dangerously close to the one Steve limit, so your call.

So, a couple more questions.  When you say that Firefight tanked a couple Epic ideas, (heh) when I read it will I have recreate some of the ideas I have posted?  Also, if Astoria is starting, any objections if I use on of the High Epics from the background of the Hawaii Epics?

Depends, the problematic elements mostly concern backstory and the speed the corruption moves, which is hard to tell without asking for details that would count as spoilers. (and in a seperate spoiler pm we are on our way to decide wheter or not to disregard some of the problematic elements, so nothing you would have to throw a character away over)

Probably not, but to be safe which one did you have in mind?

I'm amused by the thought of Lucentia returning to her city only to find it in ruins, prompting her to begin a long and pitiful rant about how she can't stop working for "one measly week" without everything going to Calamity in a handbasket.

Or I would be amused, if it weren't for all the Astorians in the city who'll have to put up with the new arrivals.  :mellow:

I've been assuming What Happened in Astoria would take place far enough in the future for me to use Sunburst. If our plans are indeed accelerating, I'll need to create a new heinously overpowered Epic to bring to the party.

Half a decade she actually put work into gone in such a short time, for once I wouldn´t even blame her.

Yeah, poor guys.

Have fun with that. ;) (Is Jingleberry still up?)

Lucent:

I'm a bit worried as to the name, since it's too similar to Lucentia for me and would probably cause some misunderstandings. I think it'd work out best if you can find a different name that you like. I like the powers though. :)

:

She could always show up late to the party and finish off whoever's left.

It might be cool to see Vis Vires and Smasher interact in Astoria, with both of their force fields. If I had a bio on Vis, I might be better able to judge if they would be very similar or different enough. And even then, it is canon that similar Epics exist. It might be a good idea to show that.