16 members have voted

1. 1. Does she?

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Hmmm....

Hide contents

every single update?

wHy? 

🤨

Not every single one, but the positive ones. Obviously not the sad ones (I’m not sadistic) but the ones where you show off art and poems and talk about the more pleasant times in life. Also you’re pretty funny and I just genuinely enjoy talking to you.

27 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

The humorous nature of most of your SUs, and just interacting with you in general.

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

When/how did I make you happy? -_^

a: you spout nonsense a lot, I spout nonsense a lot, it makes me happy when other people also like to spout nonsense.

b: you give off the vibes of a good person in denial of their being good. I happen to associate with a lot of people like that and happen to think all of y'all are just dumb thinking that you're not a good person (hey, when I do it, it's called being smart. That's the rules.), but ya see the truth is that you are a good person and I'll prove it to you. You try to uplift others, even if it's subconsciously doing it. If you don't beleive me, go look at you SUs and the SUs you've replied to. Look at the reactions. Case in point.

If you still don't believe me somehow, I have a crazy plan that would absolutely never happen, but is still fun to think about. I could gather together a team among the active sharders that live in this country to congregate at your house to sing a song about how awesome you are then give you a few cakes and pies as well as a nice thick book of poetry and a pile of hugs. 

OOOOH, it could be like a heist! And I could shapeshift into George Clooney and like show up at some bar and Panda will be there and I'll be like "I'll buy your drink" and then I have like the plan and I'm like "I need a team with a special set of skills" and all that shebang. And then Eddie will be the bartender and go "Hey, can I join in too? I can do not-nerd-related skills." And I'll go "Sounds good. We start tomorrow. Don't be late." Then Panda will totally be late because pumpkin pie and- (no, I still haven't watched Oceans Eleven, however... today is a Saturday.... hhmmmmmm... anyways.)

DOESN'T THAT SOUND FUN???

3 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I can’t-

Exactly-

Words. 

It’s the sort of night where I smell blossom on trees and cannot describe them with ink. Where I feel arms around me and cannot recreate them on a page. Where I can smile and laugh at friends who I deeply love, and yet cannot force that laughter into sterile words. 

But you make me happy.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I can’t-

Exactly-

Words. 

It’s the sort of night where I smell blossom on trees and cannot describe them with ink. Where I feel arms around me and cannot recreate them on a page. Where I can smile and laugh at friends who I deeply love, and yet cannot force that laughter into sterile words. 

But you make me happy.

Holy-

Eddie that’s beautiful 😮

(also are you okay if I call you that?)

Edited by WhyEverNot_8

1 minute ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Holy-

Eddie that’s beautiful 😮

(also are you okay if I call you that?)

It’s been a weird day xD, thank you.

(for sure, you can call me anything you want)

16 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Are you kidding? You're such a cool person! You have this bubbly, welcoming personality about you; even online! The conversations you've had with other people are always so fun and crazy in the best way! 😄 You care for people you've only just met and make them feel welcome no matter who they are, and you always have something positive to say about everything and everyone! You're such a light to the people you talk to, and you make them feel loved, even if they've never ever met you before.

The first time we ever talked... I think it was The Phobias Thread? Last month, I'm pretty sure? You were so welcoming and fun to talk to, even if we were just about mental disorders or Biology assignments! I haven't even been here a whole two months, but already I feel like a part of the community because of YOU and people like you!

Basically, you're an amazing person. Maybe you don't see it in yourself, but trust us, we see it in you.

23 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

i love reading through what other people have written on the shard. i genuinely enjoyed reading your poems. 

On 4/20/2024 at 8:19 PM, Just-A-Stick said:

literally any time I get a notif from you I get excited and check it immediately

you're super fun and nice, and I love reading your poems

I think of you as the kind of sister I never had (the nice, fun-loving, ball-of-energy kind)

I love you (platonically) ❤️❤️

On 4/20/2024 at 7:19 PM, Just-A-Stick said:

Just whenever you make a post on anything and I read it, it makes my day.

On 4/20/2024 at 11:46 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

a: you spout nonsense a lot, I spout nonsense a lot, it makes me happy when other people also like to spout nonsense.

b: you give off the vibes of a good person in denial of their being good. I happen to associate with a lot of people like that and happen to think all of y'all are just dumb thinking that you're not a good person (hey, when I do it, it's called being smart. That's the rules.), but ya see the truth is that you are a good person and I'll prove it to you. You try to uplift others, even if it's subconsciously doing it. If you don't beleive me, go look at you SUs and the SUs you've replied to. Look at the reactions. Case in point.

If you still don't believe me somehow, I have a crazy plan that would absolutely never happen, but is still fun to think about. I could gather together a team among the active sharders that live in this country to congregate at your house to sing a song about how awesome you are then give you a few cakes and pies as well as a nice thick book of poetry and a pile of hugs. 

OOOOH, it could be like a heist! And I could shapeshift into George Clooney and like show up at some bar and Panda will be there and I'll be like "I'll buy your drink" and then I have like the plan and I'm like "I need a team with a special set of skills" and all that shebang. And then Eddie will be the bartender and go "Hey, can I join in too? I can do not-nerd-related skills." And I'll go "Sounds good. We start tomorrow. Don't be late." Then Panda will totally be late because pumpkin pie and- (no, I still haven't watched Oceans Eleven, however... today is a Saturday.... hhmmmmmm... anyways.)

DOESN'T THAT SOUND FUN???

On 4/21/2024 at 1:17 AM, Edema Rue said:

I can’t-

Exactly-

Words. 

But you make me happy.

On 4/21/2024 at 6:18 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

Are you kidding? You're such a cool person! You have this bubbly, welcoming personality about you; even online! The conversations you've had with other people are always so fun and crazy in the best way! 😄 You care for people you've only just met and make them feel welcome no matter who they are, and you always have something positive to say about everything and everyone! You're such a light to the people you talk to, and you make them feel loved, even if they've never ever met you before.

The first time we ever talked... I think it was The Phobias Thread? Last month, I'm pretty sure? You were so welcoming and fun to talk to, even if we were just about mental disorders or Biology assignments! I haven't even been here a whole two months, but already I feel like a part of the community because of YOU and people like you!

Basically, you're an amazing person. Maybe you don't see it in yourself, but trust us, we see it in you.

22 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i love reading through what other people have written on the shard. i genuinely enjoyed reading your poems. 

9 hours ago, shortcake said:

literally any time I get a notif from you I get excited and check it immediately

you're super fun and nice, and I love reading your poems

I think of you as the kind of sister I never had (the nice, fun-loving, ball-of-energy kind)

I love you (platonically) ❤️❤️

8 hours ago, Block said:

Just whenever you make a post on anything and I read it, it makes my day.

Storm it y'all made me cry...

14 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

yay emotions!

as long as it was a happy cry, I'm here for it

you're literally one of the best people I know

your personality is so beautiful and precious I'm literally jealous

like, from what i've witnessed, you're not afraid to be chaotic, and I love that

I'm glad I met you

❤️❤️❤️

15 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Well, at least it's good tears, as short-y said, I'm Glad I met you. You're so kind- And so chaotic, which is Sooo fun to be around! Whenever you're online, honestly, even if we're not talking, I get a little bit happier :] 

6 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

Well, at least it's good tears, as short-y said, I'm Glad I met you. You're so kind- And so chaotic, which is Sooo fun to be around! Whenever you're online, honestly, even if we're not talking, I get a little bit happier :] 

Sameeeeee

Stick, we believe you’re a great person, whether you believe it or not.

18 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

GOOD. *throws love and chocolate at Stick*

Eat, my child. <(._.<)

Reveal hidden contents

Thank goodness for commas because, whew, that last sentence didn't turn out so well the first time.

7 hours ago, shortcake said:

yay emotions!

as long as it was a happy cry, I'm here for it

you're literally one of the best people I know

your personality is so beautiful and precious I'm literally jealous

like, from what i've witnessed, you're not afraid to be chaotic, and I love that

I'm glad I met you

❤️❤️❤️

6 hours ago, Wierdo said:

6 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Sameeeeee

Stick, we believe you’re a great person, whether you believe it or not.

I....

Yeah...

okay

*eats many chocolate* 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

• WhyEverNot_8 changed the title to People who are made happy by Just-A-Stick/Anguished_One