People who are made happy by Just-A-Stick/Anguished_One

Does Just-A-Stick make you happy  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Does she?

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

dark brown why? look im in school right now. when i get home i will look at the cults

Okay! Just makin' sure you weren't Ginger :D 

Btw, that dark hair one has no turned into storytime with snacks somehow... 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Okay! Just makin' sure you weren't Ginger :D 

Btw, that dark hair one has no turned into storytime with snacks somehow... 

ohh i am missing out. as soon as i finish school i am jumping over there. i don't think that they will be very happy if they see that the forum name is a cult...

why you hate gingers? 

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

ohh i am missing out. as soon as i finish school i am jumping over there. i don't think that they will be very happy if they see that the forum name is a cult...

why you hate gingers? 

No, but the Gingers have assaulted the Holy Stick and we must defend it or something.. ask @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Posted (edited)

Stick said to me: “Not gonna happen buddy, sorry”

So my response is to crack my knuckles and get to work PMing people to come to this thread send @Just-A-Stick digital hugs. It’s gonna happen, and I intend to make it happen. *rolls up coat sleeves and dons Aviator Glasses*

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
UHHHH WHY DID IT COPY AND PASTE SO MANY TIMES????

1 hour ago, Block said:

Hmm, ok, just this once I won’t sacrifice you. Still got to keep you as a prisoner. Our rooms are quite nice though.

*refrains from sacrificing Stick* Thank goodness I don't have to do that.

Edited by The cheeseman

GUYS, GUYS, CHILL!! I DON’T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST RACE, RELIGION, AND ESPECIALLY NOT HAIR COLOR. NOW CAN WE PLEASE STOP ARGUING ABOUT WAR??? This is to make Stick happy not threaten her with war and sacrifice!

(98% of this message is a joke. If you wish to know which parts are not a joke, please PM me. [spoiler alert the true parts are when I said I don’t discriminate in any way and when I said that is is meant to make Stick happy])

Just now, TwinSouls said:

Escalators?

Those are pretty fun!

(Also, Hi TwinSouls! :D how are you today?)

24 minutes ago, The cheeseman said:

Yes! Exactly. The only way to advance international politics.

good politics exsists at the top of the stairs. they move very slowly and sometimes change direction randomly.

39 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

GUYS, GUYS, CHILL!! I DON’T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST RACE, RELIGION, AND ESPECIALLY NOT HAIR COLOR. NOW CAN WE PLEASE STOP ARGUING ABOUT WAR??? This is to make Stick happy not threaten her with war and sacrifice!

(98% of this message is a joke. If you wish to know which parts are not a joke, please PM me. [spoiler alert the true parts are when I said I don’t discriminate in any way and when I said that is is meant to make Stick happy])

Those are pretty fun!

(Also, Hi TwinSouls! :D how are you today?)

Spoiler

I’m okay

On 4/18/2024 at 8:51 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I feel this is necessary. Why? To make sure our great friend @Just-A-Stick still feels good about herself.

Here’s some people who I know she makes happy, but that’s only a few people, add your names below if she’s ever made you happy

@WhyEverNot_8, @Through The Living Glass, @Part Of The Narrative, @RoyalBeeMage, @Edema Rue, @Shardwatcher01, @Wierdo, @Lunamor, @The cheeseman, @SmilingPanda19, @Weaver of Lights, @Block

can you add me?

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

wHy does this exist again?

Technically... there could be one of these for eVeRyBodY

WhY mE?

Because you said you don't make anyone happy, which is one of the biggest lies we've ever heard.

So naturally we needed to show you why you're wrong. 🙂

3 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Because you said you don't make anyone happy, which is one of the biggest lies we've ever heard.

So naturally we needed to show you why you're wrong. 🙂

Hmmm.........

@WhyEverNot_8, @Through The Living Glass, @Part Of The Narrative, @RoyalBeeMage, @Edema Rue, @Shardwatcher01, @Wierdo, @Lunamor, @The cheeseman, @SmilingPanda19, @Weaver of Lights, @Block, @shortcake

and whoever else.

When/how did I make you happy? -_^

Edited by Just-A-Stick
typo

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

How you act, in an fun way, AND, You're kind- uh- sorry- writing sumthin right now-

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Hmmm.........

[A bunch of people were mentioned]

and whoever else.

When/how did I make you happy? -_^

Literally whenever you post a new status update. I love reading them and admiring your art and poems. Also the various humorous conversations we’ve had.

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
I didn’t want to @mention a bunch of people twice or thrice in a row

Just now, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Literally whenever you post a new status update. I love reading them and admiring your art and poems. Also the various humorous conversations we’ve had.

Hmmm....

Spoiler

every single update?

wHy? 

🤨