Voidknight would have carried a fairly wide variety of melee weapons, he mostly used a claymore though.

Agreed Kobold, I'm more familiar with the layout and appearance of Luthadel than I am Portland somehow :/

Re Remington flashback: Thanks! All credit for Reader's dialog goes to mail-mi. :D

Mailliw: Remington is in his early 30s. I think I put 30 or 31 in his profile.

Kobold: I weep for you, not knowing what Oregon is like. :P Seriously, though, it's beautiful, and if you ever get the chance, go. The thought of destroying it (even in fiction) makes me so sad I've seriously thought about whether or not it would be in character for Funtimes to make fixing Oregon her personal long-term project after the RP ends.

Re Remington flashback: Thanks! All credit for Reader's dialog goes to mail-mi. :D

Mailliw: Remington is in his early 30s. I think I put 30 or 31 in his profile.

Kobold: I weep for you, not knowing what Oregon is like. :P Seriously, though, it's beautiful, and if you ever get the chance, go. The thought of destroying it (even in fiction) makes me so sad I've seriously thought about whether or not it would be in character for Funtimes to make fixing Oregon her personal long-term project after the RP ends.

I wonder why but Flashbacks in general seem to be very awesome in this game. :D

I have to join the ignorant. Sparks, I haven´t even been in America. :( 

I wonder why but Flashbacks in general seem to be very awesome in this game. :D

I have to join the ignorant. Sparks, I haven´t even been in America. :(

Agreed. :D

I live in America, Texas to be precise. I've lived in a few other states, but only Texas and Illinois for significant periods of time. I've been to Chicago three times I think, and I've sort of based the Portland museum after the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago.

Unrelated thought. If Lightwards kills his tyrannosaur and Aldo shrinks the body, could Lightwards then resurrect it into a miniature T-rex?

#thisisbrilliant, #altermind'sgettinganewpet

Kobold you are a dirty rotten liar. :angry: This is not the generic catch-up post I have been promised! How dare you exceed my expectations and.... actually good work, you´re awesome. :P

Elizabeth Trattner had been defeated.

Lightwards gained 500exp.

Lightwards leveld up.

Lightwards learned the backing skill, he now no longer needs to eat spam, but Lightwards can only learn 4 skills.

Lightwards forgot the backing skill.

Just the kind of fire he looked for in a one-night-only stage assistant.

I´m pretty sure this is an innuendo but I´m not a 100% sure for what. :huh:

but she had somehow refrained from murdering the feral Nighthound.

Well, I got bored so I started writing a scene in case Lightwards didn´t break up the fight. (Only a few lines at this point but Nighthound got a foot cut of. ;))

Kobold you are a dirty rotten liar. :angry: This is not the generic catch-up post I have been promised! How dare you exceed my expectations and.... actually good work, you´re awesome. :P

Lightwards gained 500exp.

Lightwards leveld up.

Lightwards learned the backing skill, he now no longer needs to eat spam, but Lightwards can only learn 4 skills.

Lightwards forgot the backing skill.

I´m pretty sure this is an innuendo but I´m not a 100% sure for what. :huh:

Well, I got bored so I started writing a scene in case Lightwards didn´t break up the fight. (Only a few lines at this point but Nighthound got a foot cut of. ;))

Thanks.  ^_^ Sorry it took so long.

MRS. TRATTNER uses GUNSHOT. It's not very effective.

LUCENTIA uses DIAMOND ATTACK.  The enemy MRS. TRATTNER is now trapped.

LIGHTWARDS uses INTERROGATION. It's super effective!

LIGHTWARDS uses DESTROY FAMILY RELIC. It's ultra effective!

PAMELA TITHERS uses PLEAD FOR LIFE. It's not very effective.

LIGHTWARDS uses GUNSHOT. It's super effective!

LIGHTWARDS uses REANIMATE. The enemy PAMELA TITHERS is now a WARRIOR.

LUCENTIA uses SMUG TAUNT. The enemy MRS. TRATTNER is now enraged.

I think the entire RP could be written in Pokemon battle format. :P

When Aldo refers to a "one-night-only stage assistant," what he really means is "a fiery young woman to saw in half." Dear Aldo presents a friendly and over-the-top exterior, but he's got a sadistic streak in him.

Can I get the Link to the new Pony Creator?

And in a one on one fight, who would win, CorpseMaker or Lucienta?

Here it is. There's no cutie mark feature, but it's a lot cooler in other ways. You might even say it's 20% cooler.

I think Lucentia could probably come out on top--that's the assumption that Project Amber was built upon. If CM were able to negate her diamond-growing power, then they'd probably wind up in a stalemate.

Can I get the Link to the new Pony Creator?

And in a one on one fight, who would win, CorpseMaker or Lucienta?

If it´s a straight one on one both would effectively negate each others powers, so it´comes down to a fist fight between two immortal beings that can´t be permanently wounded and given that without her powers Lucentia is missing an arm Corpsemaker would probably "win." Although that would only last as long as he holds her in some kind of chokehold, as soon as he´s not there to negate her power anymore they are back to the start.

If it´s a straight one on one both would effectively negate each others powers, so it´comes down to a fist fight between two immortal beings that can´t be permanently wounded and given that without her powers Lucentia is missing an arm Corpsemaker would probably "win." Although that would only last as long as he holds her in some kind of chokehold, as soon as he´s not there to negate her power anymore they are back to the start.

That's about what I though. So there are only three Epics so far (In Portland) that can Survive/beat CorpseMaker. Lucienta, Funtimes and Timeport. 

And thanks for the Link kobold.

My interview is over, I spent a while exploring downtown, and now I'm ready to head back home and work on Funtimes' Emotionally Scarring Backstory! :P

Can't wait! :D

That's about what I though. So there are only three Epics so far (In Portland) that can Survive/beat CorpseMaker. Lucienta, Funtimes and Timeport. 

Lightwards could survive him... for a while, at least. After about forty deaths he might decide "storm this, I'm not coming back any more."

You're welcome. And this is the comic creator, if you're interested.

I wanted to say something about this but realized it would be a spoiler. :unsure: So instead I´ll just say that there are some more people that could "survive" although I think Nighthound would be the only one that heals from the brain exploding part... Fade I think would survive but go incorpereal until he finds someone to heal him, still not entirely sure how that works to be honest.

Most of the Resurrectors are easily dealt with, as they resurrect into their Old Bodies. Stick enough Weaponry into their Vital Organs, then make sure it stays there, and they die again as soon as they Resurrect. Timeport is Immune to that as he resurrects elsewhere.

And Fade's Incorporeality is an Active power, right? So it's cancelable.

The only Epic who can 'win' Against him is Funtimes, since she can teleport to the Moon and back, taking him with her on the way back. He won't cancel her teleportation because he thinks Traveller has it.

Most of the Resurrectors are easily dealt with, as they resurrect into their Old Bodies. Stick enough Weaponry into their Vital Organs, then make sure it stays there, and they die again as soon as they Resurrect. Timeport is Immune to that as he resurrects elsewhere.

The only Epic who can 'win' Against him is Funtimes, since she can teleport to the Moon and back, taking him with her on the way back. He won't cancel her teleportation because he thinks Traveller has it.

Lightwards resurrection forces any weapons or foreign material out of his corpse when he reanimates, so that wouldn't work on him. You'd have better luck trapping him somewhere, but eventually he'd find a way out of that.

I thought we agreed that Mobius was Oregon's Princess Celestia. :P

Voidgaze doesn´t, Kobold has stated that Lightwards could resurect from a lost hair or just about anything and PP apparently respawns with a new set of clothes so that´s probably in a new body. Actually on the top of my head I can´t think of any Epic that is stated to respawn only inside his own body.

*shrugs* I dunno.

A yes, the "problem" with teleporters missing a set range limit or cooldown as well as teleporting people into other objects. Without those limits it can be pretty op.

That's why I gave Sightline set Limits. I wanted him to be a weaker Teleporter.

Also, the New Pony Creator has a Pirate Bandana! Why didn't anyone tell me this earlier!?

attachicon.gifnGX1L0LO3aJ00003NYOc9li1D395G3l000003PZ3f0000UG00013F03PZ4703PZ.png

I like Sightline's power. It's always very interesting to read about.

Because we were worried the awesomeness would be so potent it would hurt someone? :D

On a mostly unrelated note, I'm Netflix-binging on Once Upon a Time right now and find I kind of want a loosely Peter Pan inspired Epic. Perhaps a superpowered child with flight, sharpened reflexes, and a fondness for running his enemies through with a short sword? Bonus points if his archenemy is Joe's pirate Epic. :P:D

I like Sightline's power. It's always very interesting to read about.

Because we were worried the awesomeness would be so potent it would hurt someone? :D

On a mostly unrelated note, I'm Netflix-binging on Once Upon a Time right now and find I kind of want a loosely Peter Pan inspired Epic. Perhaps a superpowered child with flight, sharpened reflexes, and a fondness for running his enemies through with a short sword? Bonus points if his archenemy is Joe's pirate Epic. :P:D

What Kobod said. :ph34r:

You´ve got the name already, so that´s something. Not neccessarily the strongest Epics but that isn´t a bad thing.

I'm not certain what the Pirate Epic's Name is. He can definitely detect gold, and I'm thinking of giving him Sword abilities. Maybe some sort of Gun or water abilities as well?

A sort of navigational power, perhaps? He can navigate to any location--including such nebulous locations as "my enemies' secret lair"?

Or possibly a control over gunpowder--he can cause it to explode in his enemies' hands, or if he wishes to only disarm a gunman, simply cause it to become inert.

What Kobod said. :ph34r:

You´ve got the name already, so that´s something. Not neccessarily the strongest Epics but that isn´t a bad thing.

Not many of my Epics are particularly powerful. Lightwards is currently the strongest, while the rest are mostly less powerful agents with distinctive personalities.

Pirate Joe, Chicago Joe and Calamity Joe Walk into a Bar. There are already two many Joes in here.

Anyway, I'm actaully making him a thing. I'm thinking he's a High Epic who rules a Coastal town somewhere. Or possibly all of Cuba.

Cuba, huh? I don´t think we´ll get there anytime soon but for a high Epic here´s some name pitches. Jolly Rogers, Gunner, Captain, Davy Jones, Salt Demon, Sea Demon, Blackwave, Scorbut.

Not many of my Epics are particularly powerful. Lightwards is currently the strongest, while the rest are mostly less powerful agents with distinctive personalities.

To be honest, I´m bad with low power Epics/systems. With me, it always ends up going big. I literally had to struggle for comming up with something relatively weak for Ray. The only way I feel I can do a proper low power system is by splitting it up ala Mistborn.

Pirate Joe, Chicago Joe and Calamity Joe Walk into a Bar. There are already two many Joes in here.

Anyway, I'm actaully making him a thing. I'm thinking he's a High Epic who rules a Coastal town somewhere. Or possibly all of Cuba.

Now we just need a Mitosis-like Epic named Joe. :P

If you do bring your pirate Epic into the RP, can I create his first mate? :D