Is Forrest canon then?

You said it, sister.

Yes, let's do it.

See the Third Law. Any Revolution ship is inherently awesome unless it conflicts with the First Law. :P

Right now I'm running into an age-old problem: how much detail to include in catch-up RP posts? Right now I've covered Lightwards and Lucentia leaving the bakery, but I have nothing but boringness for the rest of the details until Team Funacid arrives. :/

I'm seriously considering a Forrest viewpoint just to shake up a pretty boring post.

I'm fine with that viewpoint. He'd be one of the ones who traveled with Altermind.

Yay! Computer Problem Fixed! Turns out, I had 27 free MB on my Computer. I had to delete a lot of Stuff, but everything works now. I'll have a post up in an hour.

Recruiting. Streetwise and Upgrade will be listening in to the meeting though. They really need to have on the MONA.

True. And Altermind knows About Streetwise, so maybe he'll suggest something to Lightwards. Plus, if Altermind gives auditory hallucinations to those in the room, Streetwise can't hear those since nothing is being said.

You can recruit or kill any Epic that Voidus gives you permission to.

Hey Mailliw, would you mind if I used one of the Characters you abandoned a long time ago?

I probably won't mind. Which one?

I believe the four are Lucentia, Deathgale, Bloody Mary, and The Metal

Correct.

Streetwise and Upgrade will be listening in to the meeting though. They really need to have on the MONA.

In case he 's preocupied how are the chances he would notice a attack by Nighthound on his territory.

I'm really loving the return of Mr. Harmon. Like with Lightwards and the Sadry's only living relative, one of Altermind's random cruelties is poised to finally catch up with him.

Me too! 

Now, if Mr. Harmon and the Sadrys' only living relative were to, say, team up for an activity such as—just tossing out a random idea here—kicking some Epic booty….

(It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, but seriously, I love the karma here.)

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

In case he 's preocupied how are the chances he [streetwise] would notice a attack by Nighthound on his territory.

Mr. Harmon.

To be honest, I forgot who this guy was, so it´s good you gave a summary.

That was, surprising. He seemed to actually care for these people, rather than just use them to steal Health.

It´s Epics like Leech that drove me to create Nighthound. Make of that what you will.

Edited by Edgedancer

It´s Epics like Leech that drove me to create Nighthound. Make of that what you will.

O.o

We have failed humanity! Our halfway decent Epics inspired the creation of Nighthound! I feel partially responsible, having give the world Doctor Funtimes--although I did create Koschei...who is someone Nighthound likes....

THERE IS NO ESCAPE NOW

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

And then Nighthound died, and then Nighthound died......

That we should kill Leech so Nighthound has no reason to exist? :P

It can never be taken back, nor can it be killed with fire.

O.o

We have failed humanity! Our halfway decent Epics inspired the creation of Nighthound! I feel partially responsible, having give the world Doctor Funtimes--although I did create Koschei...who is someone Nighthound likes....

THERE IS NO ESCAPE NOW

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

And then Nighthound died, and then Nighthound died......

The exsistence of Koschei may have foiled Nighthound´s creation but he came to late to balance out the positive energy that is Funtimes. ;)

Now given that we already are on depressing topic lane, think abut this, Kobold´s creation of Forrest might ultimately serve for Lightwards getting blackmail material on Sunburst.

(Did I ever tell the story of Nighthound prime to the public?)

The exsistence of Koschei may have foiled Nighthound´s creation but he came to late to balance out the positive energy that is Funtimes. ;)

Now given that we already are on depressing topic lane, think abut this, Kobold´s creation of Forrest might ultimately serve for Lightwards getting blackmail material on Sunburst.

Funtimes started off as a chaotic Epic, and then became the unstable bundle of joy with a sadistic streak and a taste for morbid threats we know and like/fear/are annoyed by/want to escape, depending on if you're Saccharine, Lightwards, Nighthound, or her vanillas.

No. Wait a moment while I cower in fear beneath my bed.

Hey Kobold did you want to have Lightwards receive his warning about the MEE attack before or after the meeting with Altermind?

Um... probably after, if you mean when the attack starts.

Lightwards could use Forrest for blackmail, and definitely would if he got the chance.

But there's a major obstacle to that; unless Forrest and Revolution were kissing/holding hands at every opportunity in front of him, he'd probably never realize they were a couple. He's not a perceptive person in that respect.

You might notice that he never asked whether Sam had a boyfriend he could hold hostage. Sam doesn't have a boyfriend, but the fact that he didn't even consider the possibility sort of shows how his mindset works in this regard.

(I've heard vague references to Nighthound prime being horrifyingly terrifying, but I don't think I've heard the specifics.)

Edited by Kobold King

I mean the traitor from the MEE who wants to gain favor with him by warning him before the attack, I thought it might be some interesting info for Lightwards to hold over AM for the meeting.

Lightwards could use Forrest for blackmail, and definitely would if he got the chance.

But there's a major obstacle to that; unless Forrest and Revolution were kissing/holding hands at every opportunity in front of him, he'd probably never realize they were a couple. He's not a perceptive person in that respect.

You might notice that he never asked whether Sam had a boyfriend he could hold hostage. Sam doesn't have a boyfriend, but the fact that he didn't even consider the possibility sort of shows how his mindset works in this regard.

Funtimes smiled. "Aww, aren't they cute?"

"I suppose," Lightwards said without looking up from his work.

Her eyes were still on the couple strolling through the park. "Just smiling and walking." She squealed. "They're so cute I can't believe how cute they are!"

"Walking is not an inherently cute activity."

"It is when you're with your boyfriend."

His head snapped up, and he glowered at the distant couple holding hands and chatting. "How can you tell they're dating?"

The couple kissed.

"Oh. That's how."

(I've heard vague references to Nighthound prime being horrifyingly terrifying, but I don't think I've heard the specifics.)

Then let´s cross our fingers that no one at the meeting with better sense tips him of then.

Horrifyingly terrifying, I´ll keep that expression. Anyway, one could descripe him as a mix of Prof and Reader. Powerwise, he was a idea for a counter Epic, swapping the ability to take control of people for one that essentially allowed to mess with Epic´s weakness by traumatizing them (as one could guess I never really flashed the details out, simply because it would have been OP and probably canon violating on several levels) which is where the "horrifyingly terrifying" bit comes from. While he was still a sociopathic murderer the details of his powers gave him a need to have at least a small group of Vanillas to be willing to work with him, forcing some behavior on him that isn´t absolutely disguting. Thinking back on it, he would have been a pretty good secret weapon for the Dalles.

Funtimes smiled. "Aww, aren't they cute?"

"I suppose," Lightwards said without looking up from his work.

Her eyes were still on the couple strolling through the park. "Just smiling and walking." She squealed. "They're so cute I can't believe how cute they are!"

"Walking is not an inherently cute activity."

"It is when you're with your boyfriend."

His head snapped up, and he glowered at the distant couple holding hands and chatting. "How can you tell they're dating?"

The couple kissed.

"Oh. That's how."

Seems like I jinxed it. <_< Good job getting them killed Funtimes, I bet it will work just as well like your plan to diverse attention from you in a fight by making Nathan a high priority target.

Then let´s cross our fingers that no one at the meeting with better sense tips him of then.

Horrifyingly terrifying, I´ll keep that expression. Anyway, one could descripe him as a mix of Prof and Reader. Powerwise, he was a idea for a counter Epic, swapping the ability to take control of people for one that essentially allowed to mess with Epic´s weakness by traumatizing them (as one could guess I never really flashed the details out, simply because it would have been OP and probably canon violating on several levels) which is where the "horrifyingly terrifying" bit comes from. While he was still a sociopathic murderer the details of his powers gave him a need to have at least a small group of Vanillas to be willing to work with him, forcing some behavior on him that isn´t absolutely disguting. Thinking back on it, he would have been a pretty good secret weapon for the Dalles.

Seems like I jinxed it. <_< Good job getting them killed Funtimes, I bet it will work just as well like your plan to diverse attention from you in a fight by making Nathan a high priority target.

I never said it was Revolution and Forrest. Random couples kissing anger Lightwards just as much as couples he knows personally. :P

That wasn't her plan, though with her overconfidence and resulting poor judgment, things may have gone better if it had actually been her plan all along. <_<

I never said it was Revolution and Forrest. Random couples kissing anger Lightwards just as much as couples he knows personally. :P

That wasn't her plan, though with her overconfidence and resulting poor judgment, things may have gone better if it had actually been her plan all along. <_<

Who else would go on a date close to Lightwards?

In canon it is effectively the only reason Funtimes survived her first run in with Nighthound, well that and the fact that one doesn´t just kill of other characters. ;)

In canon it is effectively the only reason Funtimes survived her first run in with Nighthound, well that and the fact that one doesn´t just kill of other characters. ;)

Saccharine and Purple Phoenix?

There has to be something keeping him from repeating his welcome-to-Portland massacre...even if the reason is extremely meta. ;) (Besides, you know you love seeing her troll Lightwards. :P)

I mean the traitor from the MEE who wants to gain favor with him by warning him before the attack, I thought it might be some interesting info for Lightwards to hold over AM for the meeting.

Oh, that's a good idea. It's also a great way to split scenes between Lightwards at the bakery, Museum, and the Sadry residence. Do you want the MEE traitor to meet up with him while he's en route to the Sadry's, or while he and Lucentia are en route to the Museum?

Lightwards is simultaneously at his saddest and scariest on Valentine's Day.

Summoner and Smokey? Jingleberry + random consort?

af52ba6a646cff889ca0a7388d9bfce4.jpg

Oh, that's a good idea. It's also a great way to split scenes between Lightwards at the bakery, Museum, and the Sadry residence. Do you want the MEE traitor to meet up with him while he's en route to the Sadry's, or while he and Lucentia are en route to the Museum?

Summoner and Smokey? Jingleberry + random consort?

af52ba6a646cff889ca0a7388d9bfce4.jpg

What would Lightwards reaction be to learning that an attack is plannned?

Well, we already know what he´ll be doing next Valentines day. :unsure:

Mhmmm.... as long as it isn´t agains rule 1.

A lovable character or Joker imunity? You decide!

What would Lightwards reaction be to learning that an attack is plannned?

Well, we already know what he´ll be doing next Valentines day. :unsure:

Mhmmm.... as long as it isn´t agains rule 1.

A lovable character or Joker imunity? You decide!

Please tell me Lightwards sits around listening to "Love Stinks" on repeat all day. :P

UNLESS Nighthound is shipped with a nuclear warhead about to explode within a contained force field so he will be the only one who dies.

Edit: Well, when there's a certain brother-sister team whose MO seems to be "kill everything that isn't a pompous blowhard"….:P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

En route to the Sadry's was my plan.

The real origin of the Saint Valentine's day massacre

Edited by Voidus

Kobold, how obvious would Lightwards make his presence once he arrives at the museum?

Please tell me Lightwards sits around listening to "Love Stinks" on repeat all day. :P

UNLESS Nighthound is shipped with a nuclear warhead about to explode within a contained force field so he will be the only one who dies.

Edit: Well, when there's a certain brother-sister team whose MO seems to be "kill everything that isn't a pompous blowhard"…. :P

It goes back to him reconciling with Lucentia, if you remember.

En route to the Sadry's was my plan.

Cool. That'll work.

Kobold, how obvious would Lightwards make his presence once he arrives at the museum?

Not hugely obvious. He'll be there long enough to collect Aldo and his largest dinosaurs, but he won't be doing a lot of socializing or assigning orders.

Did we ever decide on what Nighthound will be doing during the meeting?