Still leaves the question how she died, probably not that important. (Knowing Brandon I just proved that she´s Calamity or something less cliched. :P)

Are you sure Funtimes just didn´t want rum-rasin flavoured ice cream?

She wouldn't eat anything made from Nighthound's creepiness. It'd just be this random tub of ice cream sitting ominously out on the lawn....waiting....:P

Pir2h, may I make a respectful suggestion? There are other Oregon threads in the planning right now, such as "What Happened in Astoria." In my humble opinion, I think it would be more worthwhile to save Dragon for one of those. Nerfing him to fit "What Happened in Portland" seems unnecessary, since this particular thread may not even last much longer.

Okay, thanks. (I was gone for a while)

Then Portland is doomed.

Then anything's possible. :P

Pir2h, may I make a respectful suggestion? There are other Oregon threads in the planning right now, such as "What Happened in Astoria." In my humble opinion, I think it would be more worthwhile to save Dragon for one of those. Nerfing him to fit "What Happened in Portland" seems unnecessary, since this particular thread may not even last much longer.

More Oregon threads?! We are going to take over the RP forum.

Watch us take over the Cosmere! Watch Funtimes learn to Awaken! Cringe as Lightwards resurrect a Chasmfiend Warrior! Flee in terror as Nighthound becomes a master of Hemalurgy!

...I may go crawl under my bed and cry now.

And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died...

It's not working, folks. I'm sorry!

More Oregon threads?! We are going to take over the RP forum.

Watch us take over the Cosmere! Watch Funtimes learn to Awaken! Cringe as Lightwards resurrect a Chasmfiend Warrior! Flee in terror as Nighthound becomes a master of Hemalurgy!

...I may go crawl under my bed and cry now.

And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died. And then Nighthound died...

It's not working, folks. I'm sorry!

No. So much no. 

You know what we need? A nice Reckoners/Potterverse crossover story. 

Voldemort's cold, high voice cut through the Great Hall like a knife. "I do not wish to spill magical blood. Give me Potter, and I will leave your school unharmed. Give me Potter, and—" 

A long, drawn-out raspberry interrupted Voldemort's demands. "Don't listen to that old meanieface. He just wants Potter 'cause he's no fun!" 

A third voice—this a remarkably normal-sounding male one—followed the interruption. "Wait. He wants Potter because Potter's no fun, or because You-Know-Who is no fun?" 

The woman giggled. "He'll never know!" 

Voldemort's voice answered. "Doctor Funtimes, if you do not Apparate to my side at once I shall kill every Muggle you dare to claim as your friend!" 

A fourth voice entered the conversation. Being the students they were, everyone in the Great Hall knew this one belonged to an unpleasant, foul-tempered professor with far too much power. "She's not going to listen to you, Riddle. She never listened to me." 

Voldemort sputtered. "How—you—how dare you use my Muggle name?" 

"Riddle, Riddle, Riddy Riddy Riddle," Doctor Funtimes sang.

As the foul-tempered professor sighed and Voldemort demanded Funtimes' surrender, a man in gleaming armor with a sword in his hand burst through the door. 

"Point me," he told the students in a low and dangerous tone, "to the Epic you call Lord Voldemort."

No. So much no. 

You know what we need? A nice Reckoners/Potterverse crossover story. 

Voldemort's cold, high voice cut through the Great Hall like a knife. "I do not wish to spill magical blood. Give me Potter, and I will leave your school unharmed. Give me Potter, and—" 

A long, drawn-out raspberry interrupted Voldemort's demands. "Don't listen to that old meanieface. He just wants Potter 'cause he's no fun!" 

A third voice—this a remarkably normal-sounding male one—followed the interruption. "Wait. He wants Potter because Potter's no fun, or because You-Know-Who is no fun?" 

The woman giggled. "He'll never know!" 

Voldemort's voice answered. "Doctor Funtimes, if you do not Apparate to my side at once I shall kill every Muggle you dare to claim as your friend!" 

A fourth voice entered the conversation. Being the students they were, everyone in the Great Hall knew this one belonged to an unpleasant, foul-tempered professor with far too much power. "She's not going to listen to you, Riddle. She never listened to me." 

Voldemort sputtered. "How—you—how dare you use my Muggle name?" 

"Riddle, Riddle, Riddy Riddy Riddle," Doctor Funtimes sang.

As the foul-tempered professor sighed and Voldemort demanded Funtimes' surrender, a man in gleaming armor with a sword in his hand burst through the door. 

"Point me," he told the students in a low and dangerous tone, "to the Epic you call Lord Voldemort."

Curses ricocheted down the halls, but Professor McGonagall was calm. She curtly lined her fellow professors into a row and laid out their battle plan.

"Professor Towren," she decreed, "The Jägers are wreaking havoc near the Hufflepuff dormitories. You must get there ahead of them and cut them off."

"With all due respect," the Charms teacher responded, "I don't think I've ever had a Hufflepuff student who passed above "Acceptable" in my class. Perhaps we'd be better off letting the Jägers wipe our hands of them and focus our resources on more valuable assets..."

"Milton we are not having this argument right now! Go!" McGonagall watched Professor Towren grumpily run down the halls, turning to the next teacher.

"Professor Cardinal, we'll need another line of defense by the Astronomy Tower. Will you--"

"I already have a battle plan," Cardinal cut in pompously. "I can easily get to the house-elf kitchens from here. Once they've made the transformation into Warriors, I can efficiently lead them against the Dark Lord's forces..."

"For the last time, we're not letting you murder the house-elves!" McGonagall shouted furiously. "There are plenty of deceased Death Eaters laying around, so use them."

Professor Cardinal muttered irritably but followed orders. McGonagall turned to the rest of the teachers.

"Before anyone else proposes a battle plan, let me remind you that we intend to still have a school when this conflict is over. Are there any decent proposals?"

There was a tense silence for a moment, broken only by the distant sounds of Funtimes cackling and Voldemort roaring in anger. Finally, the shy History of Magic teacher raised his hand.

"I want to go home!" Professor Lawrence wailed pathetically, straightening his ridiculous pink sunglasses. "I don't want to fight evil any more!"

Professor McGonagall put her palm over her face and groaned. "I'm beginning to see how you people destroyed Oregon. What I can't see is why Professor Dumbledore thought recruiting you was in any way a good idea."

I´ve been hearing that a lot lately. <_<

Don´t underestimate nothing, there are a lot possiblities in nothingness. :P

Probably better, thanks to the big Astorian four the power level can go up pretty high there. So as long as it isn´t Möbius. :P

I´m fairly certain you did.

Who are the four? Lucentia and Deathgale are the only ones I remember.

Lightwards would turn down any offer of having Thoughttown assign him a guard unfortunately. Unless of course he was permitted to turn the offered guard into a Warrior, at which point the shipping becomes a great deal harder.

I could definitely see Revolution and UTG meeting each other whenever they could, however. If Thoughttown and the Empire are going to be allies during the CM War then there will probably be other meetings.

(If this happens, he'll probably need a better name than "UTG." :P Forrest, perhaps, since "Forrest Revolution" has a nice ring to it?)

I meant the guard that is supposed to be watching Lightwards, ready to shoot.

I kinda like the sound of "Utg" though. :P Forrest sounds good to me. :)

If we name him Forrest, Revolution will be contractually obligated to shout "Run, Forrest, run!" at some point during the war. I'll leave it to you to decide if this is good or bad. :P

This is exactly what I thought too. 

Curses ricocheted down the halls, but Professor McGonagall was calm. She curtly lined her fellow professors into a row and laid out their battle plan.

"Professor Towren," she decreed, "The Jägers are wreaking havoc near the Hufflepuff dormitories. You must get there ahead of them and cut them off."

"With all due respect," the Charms teacher responded, "I don't think I've ever had a Hufflepuff student who passed above "Acceptable" in my class. Perhaps we'd be better off letting the Jägers wipe our hands of them and focus our resources on more valuable assets..."

"Milton we are not having this argument right now! Go!" McGonagall watched Professor Towren grumpily run down the halls, turning to the next teacher.

"Professor Cardinal, we'll need another line of defense by the Astronomy Tower. Will you--"

"I already have a battle plan," Cardinal cut in pompously. "I can easily get to the house-elf kitchens from here. Once they've made the transformation into Warriors, I can efficiently lead them against the Dark Lord's forces..."

"For the last time, we're not letting you murder the house-elves!" McGonagall shouted furiously. "There are plenty of deceased Death Eaters laying around, so use them."

Professor Cardinal muttered irritably but followed orders. McGonagall turned to the rest of the teachers.

"Before anyone else proposes a battle plan, let me remind you that we intend to still have a school when this conflict is over. Are there any decent proposals?"

There was a tense silence for a moment, broken only by the distant sounds of Funtimes cackling and Voldemort roaring in anger. Finally, the shy History of Magic teacher raised his hand.

"I want to go home!" Professor Lawrence wailed pathetically, straightening his ridiculous pink sunglasses. "I don't want to fight evil any more!"

Professor McGonagall put her palm over her face and groaned. "I'm beginning to see how you people destroyed Oregon. What I can't see is why Professor Dumbledore thought recruiting you was in any way a good idea."

This is pure awesome. :P McGonagall has true Gryffindor bravery to boss these guys around. :P

Edited by Mailliw73

But....but this is set two years before....Timeport can only...

Oh. Right. We have the Doctor (Funtimes).  :D

Well, if Upgrade hands cut off and healed by Nighthound combine exponentially, then I'd say he'd only need about...75 before he can take Forrest Revolution back to give birth to David  :D

"With all due respect," the Charms teacher responded, "I don't think I've ever had a Hufflepuff student who passed above "Acceptable" in my class. Perhaps we'd be better off letting the Jägers wipe our hands of them and focus our resources on more valuable assets..."

"Before anyone else proposes a battle plan, let me remind you that we intend to still have a school when this conflict is over. Are there any decent proposals?"

On what was to become the battlefield, Lord Voldemort was pacing. 

Pacing and cursing—until he stopped. "Malfoy!" 

Draco Malfoy swallowed and stepped forward. "Yes, my lord?" 

"Go into the castle. Find Doctor Funtimes and bring her to me at once.

Lucius and Narcissa traded glances, while Draco mulled that command over. "My lord?" 

"Yes?" 

"These—these robes she gave us—" 

"Not another word, Draco." 

"But—they're entirely functional. I mean, sure, they're pink, and mine has ponies all over it, and I'd be the last to say Greyback and Nighthound look anything but—uh—well, they're wearing robes made entirely of glittering rainbow ribbons, so—" 

"Find me Funtimes and bring her to me at once!" 

"Y-yes, my lord." 

"And when you find her, tell her that I will not consent to calling my Death Eaters the Fun Army of Happiness and Sunshine." 

----------------------------

It was remarkably easy to find her, Draco mused. Perhaps she had planned it that way all along. 

"….and he said he's not calling us the Fun Army of Happiness and Sunshine. And I believe he wants to murder you when he sees you next." 

He traded glances with Funtimes, and each of her Muggles in turn. 

They all burst out laughing. 

"Okay okay okay," Sam said when she got her wind back, "tell us what his face looked like. Did he go all red?" 

"Oh, and his voice!" Revolution leaned forward eagerly. "Did he shriek like a little girl?"

Sure go ahead. A three and a half way faction war between The Empire of light (chaotic evil), Corpsemaker (no proper faction name yet but sometimes gets called something with baselisks or alliteration) (neutral evil) and Thoughtown (lawful evil) plus an Minor Epic Empire (canon fodder). (Talking about what happend, were any progresses made with that summary doc?)

CorpseMaker's Territory has been referred to several times as simply the Dominion. I'm not certain if this will stick around, but it is cannon.

I'll have a CorpseMaker post and a Gordon Post up sometime in the next 3 or so Hours.

Adn Congrats Twi. You're now the Prime.

CorpseMaker's Territory has been referred to several times as simply the Dominion. I'm not certain if this will stick around, but it is cannon.

I'll have a CorpseMaker post and a Gordon Post up sometime in the next 3 or so Hours.

Adn Congrats Twi. You're now the Prime.

Thanks! :D Today was the day I passed Peter Ahlstrom in rep. 

….I'm not sure how I feel about this….

Who are the four? Lucentia and Deathgale are the only ones I remember.

I meant the guard that is supposed to be watching Lightwards, ready to shoot.

I kinda like the sound of "Utg" though. :P Forrest sounds good to me. :)

I believe the four are Lucentia, Deathgale, Bloody Mary, and The Metal.

Oh yeah, that could work. Though be warned, any vanilla man who shoots Lightwards is in for a pretty hefty grudge.

Is Forrest canon then?

Thanks! :D Today was the day I passed Peter Ahlstrom in rep. 

….I'm not sure how I feel about this….

You said it, sister.

Edited by Kobold King

Pir2h if you want an Epic in Portland you could make someone in the Minor Epic Empire, I have about 4000 Epic profiles lying around the place or you could make your own but I think we're only doing minor-mid range Epics in Portland at the moment.

Can I also propose a Jigglicious x Revolution ship so we can have Dance Dance Revolution?

Can I also propose a Jigglicious x Revolution ship so we can have Dance Dance Revolution?

See the Third Law. Any Revolution ship is inherently awesome unless it conflicts with the First Law. :P

Right now I'm running into an age-old problem: how much detail to include in catch-up RP posts? Right now I've covered Lightwards and Lucentia leaving the bakery, but I have nothing but boringness for the rest of the details until Team Funacid arrives. :/

I'm seriously considering a Forrest viewpoint just to shake up a pretty boring post.

See the Third Law. Any Revolution ship is inherently awesome unless it conflicts with the First Law. :P

Right now I'm running into an age-old problem: how much detail to include in catch-up RP posts? Right now I've covered Lightwards and Lucentia leaving the bakery, but I have nothing but boringness for the rest of the details until Team Funacid arrives. :/

I'm seriously considering a Forrest viewpoint just to shake up a pretty boring post.

Unless it's called Death to Nighthound Revolution, in which she ships herself with Nighthound to use his weakness and assassinate him. :ph34r:

You could always end with him sitting across from Altermind, irritably checking his watch and waiting for Team Funacid. Though the Forrest viewpoint could be fun. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Pir2h if you want an Epic in Portland you could make someone in the Minor Epic Empire, I have about 4000 Epic profiles lying around the place or you could make your own but I think we're only doing minor-mid range Epics in Portland at the moment.

The only requirement for that is joining the Dark Alley :ph34r:

Edited by mail-mi

Yay! Computer Problem Fixed! Turns out, I had 27 free MB on my Computer. I had to delete a lot of Stuff, but everything works now. I'll have a post up in an hour.

So what's Corpsemaker going to be doing while Thoughttown and the Empire have their meeting? 

Recruiting. Streetwise and Upgrade will be listening in to the meeting though. They really need to have on the MONA.

Yay! Computer Problem Fixed! Turns out, I had 27 free MB on my Computer. I had to delete a lot of Stuff, but everything works now. I'll have a post up in an hour.

Recruiting. Streetwise and Upgrade will be listening in to the meeting though. They really need to have on the MONA.

Will there be anything for Timeport to do other than play around in his mech?

He could run into some MEE patrols if you want, I have a few spare if you want some canon fodder for either recruitment or slaughtering purposes.