Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

3 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“Y…yeah. It is.” Why was she saying that? Any way she sitting next to him? And why did she sound so…unlike herself?

He would make it worse. He always made it worse. How was he going to mess up now?

Jenny didn’t react to what Ed said, almost as if she couldn’t hear him.

”Up here.”

She pointed at her head. Something flickered in her eyes again. It wasn’t a happy thing, but it was at least something other than emptiness.

Everything was pain, but she couldn’t cry.

45 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t react to what Ed said, almost as if she couldn’t hear him.

”Up here.”

She pointed at her head. Something flickered in her eyes again. It wasn’t a happy thing, but it was at least something other than emptiness.

Everything was pain, but she couldn’t cry.

Edgar almost looked up at her. But no, that would be too hard for both of them. So he just stared at his knees.

6 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar almost looked up at her. But no, that would be too hard for both of them. So he just stared at his knees.

“Up here. Up here. Up here.”

Jenny continued to point at her head. Her flat, cheerful tone faltered ever-so-slightly.

He won’t help. He left you. He doesn’t care about you. He never did.

59 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Up here. Up here. Up here.”

Jenny continued to point at her head. Her flat, cheerful tone faltered ever-so-slightly.

He won’t help. He left you. He doesn’t care about you. He never did.

He looked up, and for a moment his eyes shined with the love he still felt. Then he shoved it down. All it would do is make it hurt more. He turned away.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

He looked up, and for a moment his eyes shined with the love he still felt. Then he shoved it down. All it would do is make it hurt more. He turned away.

Jenny quit speaking for a moment. Then she managed to barely say a single word in a quiet, hoarse voice.

Help.”

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron watches the two stunned. "What just happened" he says. unsure if anyone heard him. He looks out the window again parting some of the vines, noticing the large amount of police cars crowding below, and pouring towards the arch. "Umm guys I think we need to go now"

Jenny’s smile faded into an appropriately concerned expression for the situation. It looked more realistic this time, but still wasn’t perfectly accurate. She stood up, her motions now less jerky.

”Good idea.”

She started off towards the exit, not looking behind her.

"Wait" Aaron yells after her. We should not go that way, because the police will be waiting there for us. "He grabs some of the seeds from his hand, and a twig in the other. "I can make us a temporary ball of wood to travel down into the river, and shape it from that, cushioning it with plants."

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Wait" Aaron yells after her. We should not go that way, because the police will be waiting there for us. "He grabs some of the seeds from his hand, and a twig in the other. "I can make us a temporary ball of wood to travel down into the river, and shape it from that, cushioning it with plants."

Jenny turned back. That was risky, but the boy was right. Interactions with the police needed to be avoided. Killing mortals would draw too much attention.

”Alright.”

She strolled over and waited patiently, standing still with her hands at her sides.

This is very out of character for Jenny :lol:

10 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny turned back. That was risky, but the boy was right. Interactions with the police needed to be avoided. Killing mortals would draw too much attention.

”Alright.”

She strolled over and waited patiently, standing still with her hands at her sides.

Help. How was he supposed to help her? He was doing everything he could. And that meant…he couldn’t try. That would just hurt her.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Help. How was he supposed to help her? He was doing everything he could. And that meant…he couldn’t try. That would just hurt her.

Where’s Gift currently? Also, does it need to be touching someone to read their thoughts?

Ok, thanks.

Inside of Jenny’s mind there were only thoughts that were not her own. A familiar, deep voice could be heard. It was oddly muffled, making any specific ideas difficult to discern. No trace of Jenny seemed to be present save for the occasional soft, sourceless whimper.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Inside of Jenny’s mind there were only thoughts that were not her own. A familiar, deep voice could be heard. It was oddly muffled, making any specific ideas difficult to discern. No trace of Jenny seemed to be present save for the occasional soft, sourceless whimper.

Jenny?

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Jenny?

The deep voice abruptly cut off, leaving everything empty. It couldn’t risk anything overhearing its thoughts. A softer voice spoke, no longer drowned out by the noise, but Jenny herself couldn’t be seen anywhere.

Please help.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

The deep voice abruptly cut off, leaving everything empty. It couldn’t risk anything overhearing its thoughts. A softer voice spoke, no longer drowned out by the noise, but Jenny herself couldn’t be seen anywhere.

Please help.

How? I want to.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

How? I want to.

I don’t… I don’t know. I don’t remember how I fixed this last time.

Jenny paused, struggling to continue thinking.

Can you tell-

Stop.

She cut off, the silence returning.

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I don’t… I don’t know. I don’t remember how I fixed this last time.

Jenny paused, struggling to continue thinking.

Can you tell-

Stop.

She cut off, the silence returning.

Don’t stop, Jenny. Keep telling me what to do.

Don’t stop, Jenny. Keep telling me what to do.

Please tell someone something’s wrong. Warn them. Don’t let-

Jenny felt whatever remained of her become racked with pain and quit speaking with a whimper. Her thoughts now centered around the pain. Why had she said yes?

Please tell someone something’s wrong. Warn them. Don’t let-

Jenny felt whatever remained of her become racked with pain and quit speaking with a whimper. Her thoughts now centered around the pain. Why had she said yes?

I…I will tell them. But who can we trust? I can’t tell Edgar.

I…I will tell them. But who can we trust? I can’t tell Edgar.

Hurts…

Gift had asked her a question. Questions were painful. This was an important one, though. She had to answer.

Anyone but Roy.

The was the conclusion that required the least thought, so it didn’t burn as badly as it could’ve. It still burned, though. She was starting to doubt if this conversation was worth it.

Hurts…

Gift had asked her a question. Questions were painful. This was an important one, though. She had to answer.

Anyone but Roy.

The was the conclusion that required the least thought, so it didn’t burn as badly as it could’ve. It still burned, though. She was starting to doubt if this conversation was worth it.

Ok. Lucid.

Gift twisted across the floor towards him.

Something’s wrong with Jenny, it said to him after curling onto his leg.

@Wierdo

Externally, Jenny showed none of what was happening in her mind. She glanced around to make sure that no one was watching, then winked at Roy. Talking to him directly would be too suspicious; Jenny’s hatred of the boy was already quite well known.

@RoyalBeeMage

54 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Externally, Jenny showed none of what was happening in her mind. She glanced around to make sure that no one was watching, then winked at Roy. Talking to him directly would be too suspicious; Jenny’s hatred of the boy was already quite well known.

@RoyalBeeMage

roy saw the wink from jenny in confusion. why would she be winking at him?

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy saw the wink from jenny in confusion. why would she be winking at him?

Roy looked confused. That was annoying, but also a good sign. The full extent of Jenny’s condition was apparently not noticeable. Her general, customary oddness must’ve concealed this different type of oddness.

She then noticed that Gift had slithered over to Lucid. That would be a problem. She couldn’t drag Gift away from Lucid or restrain it without drawing too much attention. Lucid would have to be convinced that he was seeing reality incorrectly. That task wasn’t too difficult when you had plenty of practice already, although it was unclear how strong the boy’s mind was.

Jenny glanced over at Edgar. The boy had put up far less of a fight than had been expected. He hadn’t even tried to help. That made things easy. The girl hadn’t expected him to abandon her, either. It had left her with old wounds reopened and an opportunity that arrived early.

@Wierdo

@Weaver of Lies