Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

He seemed surprised. Jenny would need to be more careful to act nicely. That was much harder than anticipated.

He said he wouldn’t leave… he promised… he almost swore on the River Styx… said it was because he loved me… he must not love me anymore…

Kit-ty, kit-ty, kit-ty…

this is an amazing subplot idea... i wish roy was not as much pain as he could easaly help with his powers. its times like this that i almost want to make a second character here. proberbly a apollo kid...

Just now, Lunamor said:

They’re running out of ambrosia, a character with healing would be useful to them :lol:

should i just create a new character then and rp both equaly depending on the situation? our character need serious healing help. we are also all out of gorgon blood i think.

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

it was ment to be a joke but...

name: jace

godly parent: apollo 

fatel flaw: if far to trusting. will do anything for his friends

general flaws: dyselxia only. (a acuret depiction of me then.)

divine gift: healing, light, music (more)

prefered weapon(if any): he has a sword but hates using it if he can advoid it. 

time spent at the camp(if any): 3 and a half years

Appearance: taller than avarage, light brown hair, blue eyes, hidden tattoo of a rising sun somewhere on his person (if you guess it you can have ambrosia!)

Personality: extreamly and anoyingly optimistic

i did it anyway.

jace

"jenny look at me! is there anything i can do to help?" he said grabbing jenny's shoulder and moving her to look into his eyes.

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

jace

"jenny look at me! is there anything i can do to help?" he said grabbing jenny's shoulder and moving her to look into his eyes.

“Jace? Um, I’m fine.”

Was he catching on? Jenny opted to feign confusion, furrowing her brow slightly.

”I’ve got some nasty bruises on my back, though. Slamming into windows isn’t very fun.”

caaaaaAAAAAAAAT…

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Jace? Um, I’m fine.”

Were they catching on? Jenny opted to feign confusion, furrowing her brow slightly.

”I’ve got some nasty bruises on my back, though. Slamming into windows isn’t very fun.”

caaaaaAAAAAAAAT…

"do you want me to have a look at them? well not look look but- i can work my magic on them if you want."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"do you want me to have a look at them? well not look look but- i can work my magic on them if you want."

“Oh, sure! Thank you!”

Apart from the bruises, Jenny appeared to be perfectly healthy. Nothing else seemed amiss, apart from a somewhat still-healing scar from her side wound.

kittyCATkittyCATkittyCAT…

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Oh, sure! Thank you!”

Apart from the bruises, Jenny appeared to be perfectly healthy. Nothing else seemed amiss, apart from a somewhat still-healing scar from her side wound.

kittyCATkittyCATkittyCAT…

jace starts up his healing. it should feel like you have just jumped into a warm bath. shocking at first but something that relaxes all the tension in your muscles. "hummm thats strange. outher than a few bruises and a scar that I've delt with you seem perfectly healthy. yet something still seems wrong to me." jace said letting his healing wash over jenny. 

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

jace starts up his healing. it should feel like you have just jumped into a warm bath. shocking at first but something that relaxes all the tension in your muscles. "hummm thats strange. outher than a few bruises and a scar that I've delt with you seem perfectly healthy. yet something still seems wrong to me." jace said letting his healing wash over jenny. 

“I, um… I’m not doing too well. Edgar broke up with me.”

Jenny hung her head and sniffled a bit. She wasn’t allowed to bleed through this time for fear that she would manage to start ranting about cats. It took quite a bit of effort to pretend to feel bad about the situation when it had provided such a good opportunity. She wiped her face with her sleeve to hide a brief smile.

Catsandbootscatsandbootscatsandboots…

Just now, Lunamor said:

“I, um… I’m not doing too well. Edgar broke up with me.”

Jenny hung her head and sniffled a bit. She wasn’t allowed to bleed through this time for fear that she would manage to start ranting about cats. It took quite a bit of effort to pretend to feel bad about the situation when it had provided such a good opportunity. She wiped her face with her sleeve to hide a brief smile.

Catsandbootscatsandbootscatsandboots…

"yes, yes, i mean beyond that. edgar was horrible to brake up with you. whats not to love about you. you guys were perfect for eachouther."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yes, yes, i mean beyond that. edgar was horrible to brake up with you. whats not to love about you. you guys were perfect for eachouther."

“He thought he was doing me a favor. I don’t understand it at all. He was convinced that he’d hurt me if we stayed together.”

She shut her eyes tightly and projected her next words inwards as she spoke. The girl needed to understand this. Honestly, this was doing her a favor.

”You’re not supposed to leave someone if you love them.”

…cat…

17 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“He thought he was doing me a favor. I don’t understand it at all. He was convinced that he’d hurt me if we stayed together.”

She shut her eyes tightly and projected her next words inwards as she spoke. The girl needed to understand this. Honestly, this was doing her a favor.

”You’re not supposed to leave someone if you love them.”

…cat…

"edgar has this weird sence of duty. has had it for a long old time now. its gotten much worse ever since Kylee died. he still blames himself for that. i know roy blames edgar a lot for that."

i re read the first 5 pages to find that name.

Aaron watches as Jace tries to heal Jenny, and aaron diverts even more flowers from the window to the pair, using some healing ones. Jenny seems posessed almost he thinks to himself. Just to be sure he makes the warding off evil sign to Jenny. I hope ghosts are not real.

Would that help?

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"edgar has this weird sence of duty. has had it for a long old time now. its gotten much worse ever since Kylee died. he still blames himself for that. i know roy blames edgar a lot for that."

Jenny nodded silently. Continuing this conversation would be difficult, so hopefully it would end soon.

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron watches as Jace tries to heal Jenny, and aaron diverts even more flowers from the window to the pair, using some healing ones. Jenny seems posessed almost he thinks to himself. Just to be sure he makes the warding off evil sign to Jenny. I hope ghosts are not real.

I’m not sure what that is but it sounds helpful :P

Cat. Cat. Cat. Cat…

The darkness around her brightened slightly. Something was helping her. It didn’t do very much, but it gave her a bit more strength. She couldn’t see, but she could feel that her body’s pain was lessening. Someone was healing her.

”Please heal Ed too.”

The will of the voice limited her actions, but she could still do some minor things. She just needed to be indirect.

”I’m tired. I need to sleep.”

Now she just had to-

Quit that.

Everything darkened again.

…caaaaaat…

Aaron watches her reaction. Interesting, maybe there are ghosts. He shrugs, and sends some other choice flowers to try and dull her emotions. Making the gesture a few other times, just to be sure that he does not get posessed.

He also grabs one of the twigs from nearby. "I will only be able to hold on for so long with the ball, so if I faint please do not leave me" he whines. Trying to get back to his usual attitude and not act too nice. He starts the process. 

7 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron watches her reaction. Interesting, maybe there are ghosts. He shrugs, and sends some other choice flowers to try and dull her emotions. Making the gesture a few other times, just to be sure that he does not get posessed.

He also grabs one of the twigs from nearby. "I will only be able to hold on for so long with the ball, so if I faint please do not leave me" he whines. Trying to get back to his usual attitude and not act too nice. He starts the process. 

Jenny watched, her expression unreadable. It was fortunate they seemed to have given up on figuring out what was wrong with her. She pointedly didn’t focus her attention on anything in particular.

The brightening thing had happened a few more times. She could see again. Think again. She looked over at Ed, trying to see how he was doing. Anything more than that would likely cause her to lose all control again.

@Weaver of Lies

17 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny watched, her expression unreadable. It was fortunate they seemed to have given up on figuring out what was wrong with her. She pointedly didn’t focus her attention on anything in particular.

The brightening thing had happened a few more times. She could see again. Think again. She looked over at Ed, trying to see how he was doing. Anything more than that would likely cause her to lose all control again.

@Weaver of Lies

What exactly is happening with her?

Terrance still seemed to be watching her specifically.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance still seemed to be watching her specifically.

A while back Kronos was in Jenny’s head as a mysterious voice (for mystery backstory reasons), but she doesn’t know that it’s him. Roy suspects that the voice was him. I originally planned for her to get possessed a fair bit later in the story due to an inevitable event that would likely impact her enough to let Kronos possess her, but I didn’t anticipate Edgar breaking up with her. She’s got some very unhealthy attachment issues so it weakened her mental state enough for Kronos to take control.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance drew closer, seeming perhaps more suspicious of her than usual.

Noticing an incoming potential interaction out of the corner of her eye, Jenny reluctantly relinquished her small amount of control. She looked at Terrance, avoiding eye contact.

”Do you need something?”

The real Jenny couldn’t let herself forget her best chance at forcing the voice out, so she decided to make it her new chant.

Sleep, sleep, sleep…

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Noticing an incoming potential interaction out of the corner of her eye, Jenny reluctantly relinquished her small amount of control. She looked at Terrance, avoiding eye contact.

”Do you need something?”

The real Jenny couldn’t let herself forget her best chance at forcing the voice out, so she decided to make it her new chant.

Sleep, sleep, sleep…

Do you think he could force eye contact?

"I don't know... How are you feeling?"