Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

7 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No. I think something external is affecting her."

roy looked at terrance. "thats becose something external is  affecting her." roy said looking pleased at what was happening to jenny.

54 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny wasn’t sure if she was winning. She wasn’t even sure if she could win. Whatever this thing was, it was far more powerful than she was. It also didn’t appreciate the fact that she was resisting. Struggling against the darkness, she could feel herself fading again. Trying to completely fight it off was too much.

So, instead, she just tried to move it instead. She let it stay, briefly yielding almost completely. The voice immediately rushed inwards, and right before it reached her, she shoved it to the side and trapped it where she’d been stuck before.

NO!

It fought to break free, but her wall held fast. She hadn’t trapped it completely, only having blocked its path in one direction. It would be able to come and go, but it was once again limited to only speaking.

The shadows faded away, and Jenny slowly blinked open her eyes. Despite the fact that she’d just been healed, everything hurt immensely. She waved one of her hands around, checking to see if she could do that. Although her vision was still a bit blurry, she noticed that her nails had cut into her palm. She carefully sat up, wincing at her new, massive headache.

Ed. He’d said he was dying. She looked to the side and noticed him motionless on the floor. Jenny scrambled over and gently shook him. He had to be ok.

jace saw that jenny had woken up. "jenny your awake. how are you? i gave the same healing to edgar that i gave you but i wont know if it worked until he wakes up." 

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy looked at terrance. "thats becose something external is  affecting her." roy said looking pleased at what was happening to jenny.

jace saw that jenny had woken up. "jenny your awake. how are you? i gave the same healing to edgar that i gave you but i wont know if it worked until he wakes up." 

Terrance frowned at Roy. "Do you know what that might be?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance frowned at Roy. "Do you know what that might be?"

"maby i do. maby i dont. i do have my suspisons though. and if i am wright well we are in for a treat."

40 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Good to know :P

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I’m ok, I think. I’m me.”

She held Ed’s hand, trying her best not to panic. She wasn’t doing a particularly good job of it.

”Do you think he’s gonna wake up?”

She’d been helping him stay, but she’d left. Jenny had abandoned him. This was her fault. She might’ve let Ed die.

@Weaver of Lies

Just now, Lunamor said:

“I’m ok, I think. I’m me.”

She held Ed’s hand, trying her best not to panic. She wasn’t doing a particularly good job of it.

”Do you think he’s gonna wake up?”

She’d been helping him stay, but she’d left. Jenny had abandoned him. This was her fault. She might’ve let Ed die.

@Weaver of Lies

"you look like yourself. we will have to see. oh I'm sure he will. just give him a few moments. he lost a lot of blood just now."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, I think you should tell us."

"there are many beings in Tarturus who have the power to enter dreams. i expect it is master or one of his more trusted servents. it could also be a roge ghost trying to dethrone hades. there are many reasons."

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"you look like yourself. we will have to see. oh I'm sure he will. just give him a few moments. he lost a lot of blood just now."

"there are many beings in Tarturus who have the power to enter dreams. i expect it is master or one of his more trusted servents. it could also be a roge ghost trying to dethrone hades. there are many reasons."

"And who is 'Master'?"

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Jenny nodded, staring intently at Ed to make sure she’d notice if he stopped breathing. She couldn’t tell if everything seemed blurry because of the tears welling up in her eyes or the throbbing pain in her head.

”Please be ok, Ed.”

@Weaver of Lies

Edited by Lunamor
Tag

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"And who is 'Master'?"

"who? oh him! no one!" roy said quickly looking slightly worried.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded, staring intently at Ed to make sure she’d notice if he stopped breathing. She couldn’t tell if everything seemed blurry because of the tears welling up in her eyes or the throbbing pain in her head.

”Please be ok, Ed.”

@Weaver of Lies

"he will be ok. he is strong enough to fight what is happening in his subconscious. he will come back to us. i know this."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"who? oh him! no one!" roy said quickly looking slightly worried.

"he will be ok. he is strong enough to fight what is happening in his subconscious. he will come back to us. i know this."

Terrance felt for his needle. "I don't think it's no one."

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance met Roy's eyes to strike him with terror. "Don't lie to me."

"bb-b-but im not lieing." roy says shrinking back in fear.

technicaly he is not. a titan clasifies as a monster. it is in tarturus. 

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, you're not telling me something."

"i cant say!"

roy fullly agrees with what kronos wants. roy was "promisd" godhood as a reward.

i havent confirmed that with anyone but that is the motivation i have given roy for hleping kronos. it is unlikely that kronos would give it enven if roy helped him.

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy turns his head and looks towards the ground not saying anything.

Terrance held his needle up to Roy, sharp point to his neck. His eyes flashed with anger as they met Roy's again, inciting another wave of dread and terror. "Tell me."

58 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Please be ok, Ed.”

@Weaver of Lies

His breathing had steadied, but he still wasn’t moving.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lies said:

His breathing had steadied, but he still wasn’t moving.

Waiting on him to wake up wasn’t working. She needed to figure out what was wrong. Jenny looked over to Jace.

”Please don’t wake me up.”

She then proceeded to magically put herself to sleep. Immediately, she smashed her way out of her dream and back into Ed’s, not giving the voice time to react to her presence.

”Ed? Are you ok?

@RoyalBeeMage

Edited by Lunamor
Tag

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Waiting on him to wake up wasn’t working. She needed to figure out what was wrong. Jenny looked over to Jace.

”Please don’t wake me up.”

She then proceeded to magically put herself to sleep. Immediately, she smashed her way out of her dream and back into Ed’s, not giving the voice time to react to her presence.

”Ed? Are you ok?

@RoyalBeeMage

He ran over and hugged her, pulling her close, tears in his eyes. “I thought I might not see you again.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

He ran over and hugged her, pulling her close, tears in his eyes. “I thought I might not see you again.”

“I’m so sorry for leaving like that. I felt something throw the voice off, so I needed to get back quickly so I could take the opportunity to kick it out of my head. I think it mostly worked.”

Jenny pulled back slightly so she could study Ed’s face.

”Are you ok? You… well, you aren’t waking up.”

She didn’t want to freak him out, but it was important for him to know this.

28 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I’m so sorry for leaving like that. I felt something throw the voice off, so I needed to get back quickly so I could take the opportunity to kick it out of my head. I think it mostly worked.”

Jenny pulled back slightly so she could study Ed’s face.

”Are you ok? You… well, you aren’t waking up.”

She didn’t want to freak him out, but it was important for him to know this.

“I’m glad it mostly worked. And am I ok…I don’t know. This is worse than I’ve ever been before.”