Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

54 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar wasn’t moving. Blood was seeping through the bandages again, the wounds having reopened from his movement.

Is he unconscious?

45 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance turned to her. "Jenny? What is it?"

Terrance wasn't sure he could do anything about that.

Jenny heard talking. She couldn’t understand it, but it probably didn’t matter. It wasn’t like she could do anything about whatever people were saying.

”Don’t wake.”

She mustered up every last scrap of power she had left, and magically put herself to sleep. She would be stronger in her dreams, if this stunt didn’t destroy her. 

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny heard talking. She couldn’t understand it, but it probably didn’t matter. It wasn’t like she could do anything about whatever people were saying.

”Don’t wake.”

She mustered up every last scrap of power she had left, and magically put herself to sleep. She would be stronger in her dreams, if this stunt didn’t destroy her. 

He is.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Don’t wake.”

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Terrance looked uncertainly and the two unconscious people.

22 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Jenny was faint. Why was she faint? And why was everything so dark? Where was she? She wasn’t sure if she was in pain or not. There wasn’t enough of her left for that. 

Maybe she was asleep. Sometimes her dreams were weird. They hadn’t been like this before. But this was still so familiar, somehow. There was a familiar presence, too. Odd. It seemed scary. Terrifying, actually. She couldn’t see it, but she knew that it was bad.

She needed to run. She needed to get away, go somewhere else. Reaching out, she could faintly feel something familiar. It felt safe. She shattered the ground beneath her and fell into the other place.

Jenny landed in Ed’s dream. She looked transparent, like a ghost.

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny was faint. Why was she faint? And why was everything so dark? Where was she? She wasn’t sure if she was in pain or not. There wasn’t enough of her left for that. 

Maybe she was asleep. Sometimes her dreams were weird. They hadn’t been like this before. But this was still so familiar, somehow. There was a familiar presence, too. Odd. It seemed scary. Terrifying, actually. She couldn’t see it, but she knew that it was bad.

She needed to run. She needed to get away, go somewhere else. Reaching out, she could faintly feel something familiar. It felt safe. She shattered the ground beneath her and fell into the other place.

Jenny landed in Ed’s dream. She looked transparent, like a ghost.

Edgar was in a small house, sitting on a bed, face streaked with tears. He was shaking uncontrollably, and his neck was slightly red.

”J…J…Jenny?” he sputtered.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar was in a small house, sitting on a bed, face streaked with tears. He was shaking uncontrollably, and his neck was slightly red.

”J…J…Jenny?” he sputtered.

A person. She liked people. Introducing yourself was always a good first step when you met someone new.

”Hello! I’m... huh. I don’t know my name.”

She looked mildly puzzled for a moment.

“You said Jenny? That must be me! I like that name. What’s your name?”

She stuck her hand out for a handshake, smiling brightly. She didn’t seem to notice anything beyond the fact that a person was there.

Just now, Lunamor said:

A person. She liked people. Introducing yourself was always a good first step when you met someone new.

”Hello! I’m... huh. I don’t know my name.”

“You said Jenny? That must be me! I like that name. What’s your name?”

She stuck her hand out for a handshake, smiling brightly. She didn’t seem to notice anything beyond the fact that a person was there.

“You…you don’t know me?”

Could I…restart everything? Not get her hurt now?

“My name is Edgar.”

“You…you don’t know me?”

Could I…restart everything? Not get her hurt now?

“My name is Edgar.”

“Nice to meet you, Edgar!”

She flickered out of view, disappearing for a few seconds. When she returned, she noticed that there was a person. She liked people. Introducing yourself was always a good first step when you met someone new.

”Hello! I’m… huh. I don’t know my name.”

”Ah, well, I suppose it doesn’t matter. What’s your name?”

She stuck her hand out for a handshake, smiling brightly.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Nice to meet you, Edgar!”

She flickered out of view, disappearing for a few seconds. When she returned, she noticed that there was a person. She liked people. Introducing yourself was always a good first step when you met someone new.

”Hello! I’m… huh. I don’t know my name.”

”Ah, well, I suppose it doesn’t matter. What’s your name?”

She stuck her hand out for a handshake, smiling brightly.

Edgar didn’t speak, instead grabbing her hand and holding it tightly.

Something was very wrong.

Edgar didn’t speak, instead grabbing her hand and holding it tightly.

Something was very wrong.

She looked confused.

”Are you alright? I-“

She flickered again, her hand almost fading away from within the guy’s, but it was more like a blink than a disappearance. He seemed to help keep her anchored there.

”Oh, that’s not good.”

She then squinted to inspect the guy in front of her, apparently having forgotten her worry immediately.

“You look familiar. Have we met?”

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

She looked confused.

”Are you alright? I-“

She flickered again, her hand almost fading away from within the guy’s, but it was more like a blink than a disappearance. He seemed to help keep her anchored there.

”Oh, that’s not good.”

She then squinted to inspect the guy in front of her, apparently having forgotten her worry immediately.

“You look familiar. Have we met?”

“I have…met you. You don’t seem to know me though. You’re Jenny. I’m Edgar.”

He didn’t let go of her hand.

“I have…met you. You don’t seem to know me though. You’re Jenny. I’m Edgar.”

He didn’t let go of her hand.

“Huh. Those are nice names.”

Jenny looked down and cocked her head.

”Why are you holding my hand?”

She didn’t try to pull her hand away. For some reason, letting go felt scary. Why was she here? Where was here? Who was she?

“Huh. Those are nice names.”

Jenny looked down and cocked her head.

”Why are you holding my hand?”

She didn’t try to pull her hand away. For some reason, letting go felt scary. Why was she here? Where was here? Who was she?

“I think it’s helping you stay here. Earlier, you disappeared for a moment, so I’m trying this. I can stop, if you want.”

His voice was calm, but his entire body trembled.

“I think it’s helping you stay here. Earlier, you disappeared for a moment, so I’m trying this. I can stop, if you want.”

His voice was calm, but his entire body trembled.

“No, it’s alright. I don’t like disappearing. How do we know each other?”

Edgar really did seem so familiar. She couldn’t recall knowing anyone before, though. She couldn’t remember anything about her past. Maybe she didn’t have a past. But Edgar said they knew each other, and he didn’t seem like a liar. Had she just forgotten?

Just now, Lunamor said:

“No, it’s alright. I don’t like disappearing. How do we know each other?”

Edgar really did seem so familiar. She couldn’t recall knowing anyone before, though. She couldn’t remember anything about her past. Maybe she didn’t have a past. But Edgar said they knew each other, and he didn’t seem like a liar. Had she just forgotten?

“I…we…used to…” he trailed off.

“We’re friends.”

What was happening?

“I…we…used to…” he trailed off.

“We’re friends.”

What was happening?

“That’s great! You seem really nice.”

Jenny flickered again. Briefly, the serene expression on her face flashed to terror then back.

”How’d we meet?”

Perhaps she could trigger a memory based on some details of her past. Not knowing much about yourself wasn’t very fun.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“That’s great! You seem really nice.”

Jenny flickered again. Briefly, the serene expression on her face flashed to terror then back.

”How’d we meet?”

Perhaps she could trigger a memory based on some details of her past. Not knowing much about yourself wasn’t very fun.

“We met at a…summer camp. And I’m glad you think I seem nice, I try to be.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“We met at a…summer camp. And I’m glad you think I seem nice, I try to be.”

“Cool! Whe-“

She flickered.

”camp?”

Her calmness was starting to fade. She didn’t like being confused, apparently. Jenny was glad Edgar was here to help her sort things out. Dealing with this alone would be tough.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Cool! Whe-“

She flickered.

”camp?”

Her calmness was starting to fade. She didn’t like being confused, apparently. Jenny was glad Edgar was here to help her sort things out. Dealing with this alone would be tough.

“What was that?”

He stepped a little closer so their shoulders were brushing. He was still trembling, though he made an obvious attempt to hide it.

“What was that?”

He stepped a little closer so their shoulders were brushing. He was still trembling, though he made an obvious attempt to hide it.

Man, they were really close together. It felt familiar, though. Really familiar. She unconsciously squeezed his hand, growing slightly more corporeal. Were they really just friends?

”Where’s the camp?”

Man, they were really close together. It felt familiar, though. Really familiar. She unconsciously squeezed his hand, growing slightly more corporeal. Were they really just friends?

”Where’s the camp?”

“It’s in New York, on Long Island.” He squeezed her hand back, smiling slightly.

“It’s in New York, on Long Island.” He squeezed her hand back, smiling slightly.

Jenny smiled too. For some reason, being around Edgar made her feel really happy. It made her feel safer, too.

“Do they have games and stuff there?”

Before he could answer, she asked another question.

”Did I call you Ed at some point? Is it ok if I call you that?”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled too. For some reason, being around Edgar made her feel really happy. It made her feel safer, too.

“Do they have games and stuff there?”

Before he could answer, she asked another question.

”Did I call you Ed at some point? Is it ok if I call you that?”

A tear dripped down his cheek, but he turned his head quickly to hide it. “Y…yeah, they have games. And you can call me that.

A tear dripped down his cheek, but he turned his head quickly to hide it. “Y…yeah, they have games. And you can call me that.

Jenny didn’t notice the tear.

”Ed. Yeah, I do know you.”

She stepped a little closer to get a better look at his face. She realized that she recognized it. Jenny looked down at his hand holding hers.

”I don’t think we were just friends.”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t notice the tear.

”Ed. Yeah, I do know you.”

She stepped a little closer to get a better look at his face. She realized that she recognized it. Jenny looked down at his hand holding hers.

”I don’t think we were just friends.”

“We…weren’t.” He looked down, unable to make himself look her in the eyes.