Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Roy looked confused. That was annoying, but also a good sign. The full extent of Jenny’s condition was apparently not noticeable. Her general, customary oddness must’ve concealed this different type of oddness.

She then noticed that Gift had slithered over to Lucid. That would be a problem. She couldn’t drag Gift away from Lucid or restrain it without drawing too much attention. Lucid would have to be convinced that he was seeing reality incorrectly. That task wasn’t too difficult when you had plenty of practice already, although it was unclear how strong the boy’s mind was.

Jenny glanced over at Edgar. The boy had put up far less of a fight than had been expected. He hadn’t even tried to help. That made things easy. The girl hadn’t expected him to abandon her, either. It had left her with old wounds reopened and an opportunity that arrived early.

@Wierdo

@Weaver of Lies

Lucid, was hearing things.
First of all, Jenny's in danger? That's not good. And, What is happening?

I apologize for vanishing.

I'm just going to say Elsie was just following them, and had dissociated.

Elsie silently hung around towards the back of the group. Her eyes were unfocused, and she did seem to be processing most of what was going on around her. 

Just now, Wierdo said:

Are you some minor god? 'Cuz that'd be cool- plus, how do I fit into this?

Just a construct, though built by a god. As for how you fit in…you need to keep Jenny safe. From herself, I think. Something is in her head.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

Just a construct, though built by a god. As for how you fit in…you need to keep Jenny safe. From herself, I think. Something is in her head.

Is it mushrooms? I've heard those screw up your brain-

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie silently hung around towards the back of the group. Her eyes were unfocused, and she did seem to be processing most of what was going on around her. 

Terrance was near her, also silent though not unalert.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist