Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

You get the infinite kittens. Your bane is that they all turn on you, maul you to death, and drink your blood.

I wish for the ability to enter and/or pull out of the plot of any fantasy book ever written as any character, and the ability to this whenever and as much as I please.

Edited by Elend Venture

21 hours ago, Edgedancer_of_spirits said:

i wish for stereotypes and the ability to create their dreams 

I'm not sure shat that means, so now you're a boy with a dragon egg. Unfortunately, since dragons don't exist on Earth, it's just an egg-shaped blob of glass. 

I wish my body wouldn't decay as normal. (Meaning, no soreness after exercising, no falling asleep after sitting down too long, etc.)

Just now, Edgedancer_of_spirits said:

You can only open it for 2 seconds at a time. I wish to be smart. (Please, no taravangian.)

Granted

Your curse is that you're intangible and thus cannot interact with the world

I wish for the ability of to teleport safely, myself, as well as others people or things I want to carry with myself

57 minutes ago, Brightness Warrior said:

Granted. It is 2-dimensional, and so is unable to interact with a table in any way... or with any part of this dimension. 

I wish that I were immune to getting headaches.

Granted, you no longer have a head

(come on, that was so easy! You had to have seen that one coming)

I wish for money (preferably a lot of it!) 

Granted, you wake up one morning and see piles upon piles of million dollar bills laying in your driveway. Your neighbors do to. They each grab a handful. Soon, there are mansions everywhere, then the economy collapses because the money becomes worthless. Then everybody starves in the Great Depression 2.0.

Your bane is that everytime you buy something, you sneeze on the money and make it disgusting. You can either bully the poor cashier, or try again. And again.

I wish that I could stop breaking things unless I want to break them.

2 hours ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

...then the economy collapses because the money becomes worthless. Then everybody starves in the Great Depression 2.0.

Ow, that struck way too close to the truth. We're actually hitting another recession right now (in Europe and the US at least).:P

2 hours ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I wish that I could stop breaking things unless I want to break them.

Granted. You stop breaking things and start breaking people

Your boon is that there are now a bunch of broken people out there, becoming Radiants, all wanting revenge on you.

I wish for the manufacture of wolfram-core bullets in the United States of America to be legal.

Edited by Elend Venture

24 minutes ago, Elend Venture said:

Ow, that struck way too close to the truth. We're actually hitting another recession right now (in Europe and the US at least).

Oh. Yeah, I'm kind of clueless...

Granted, they become legal.

Your bane is that your neighbor immediately shoots you in the arms. And apparently, something goes boom?

I wish that I had a nice person who did my math homework for me every day, does the homework with the correct answers, and doesn't dislike or hate me for it.

"Granted. They are truly indifferent but feign kindness and possibly love for you...in exchange for copious amounts of money. "

"Bam!" Said the Nightwatcher, "A boon and a bane packed into one!"

I wish for an abrasive and crass person to chat politics and exchange dirty jokes with.

"Granted, but it is your dog they follow, and it is messy, because they are all jealous lovers. Ten of them and your dog all kill one another in rages of passion in the first week. This is your bane."

I wish that when I talked politics and joked with myself that I had differing opinions, because now our debates are storming boring.

Edited by Elend Venture

5 hours ago, Elend Venture said:

I wish that when I talked politics and joked with myself that I had differing opinions, because now our debates are storming boring.

Granted! You now have an identity crisis even worse than Shallan, as you have no idea who you are and what you believe in.

I wish that my braces could be removed right now, without any body parts going with them.

2 hours ago, Brightness Warrior said:

Granted! You now have an identity crisis even worse than Shallan, as you have no idea who you are and what you believe in.

I wish that my braces could be removed right now, without any body parts going with them.

Granted, your teeth are now how they were before you got braces (so, no braces!)

Your bane is that your breath will always smell bad

I wish for all the Elder Scrolls games, for free

Edited by Honorless

2 hours ago, Brightness Warrior said:

Granted. You find corrupted copies on the Internet that contain a virus that only lets you play the offline t-rex game.

I wish I were fluent in Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Russian, as in, able to write, read, speak, and hear them all.

Granted. You can no longer understand English.

I wish for a cooler version of the T-rex game.

34 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I wish for a cooler version of the T-rex game.

Granted, every time you play it, the temperature in your room will drop to -30000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. I could make it cooler if you want, though.

your bane is that you will never get a good score on any test, and will never get a job.