Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

“Granted,” says the Nightwatcher, pulling out numerous very large metal spikes. “However, you’re boom is something else entirely. As you may have noticed, there seems to be some trouble brewing between the shards right now. A contest of champions, or so it seems, may take place soon. And I need a champion...” The Nightwatcher begins to laugh maniacally as roots begin to take hold of your legs and arms, dragging you away to some unseen grove of trees, where you will be waiting, forever, until your battle.

I wish for Minecraft on my laptop.

31 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

“Granted,” says the Nightwatcher, pulling out numerous very large metal spikes. “However, you’re boom is something else entirely. As you may have noticed, there seems to be some trouble brewing between the shards right now. A contest of champions, or so it seems, may take place soon. And I need a champion...” The Nightwatcher begins to laugh maniacally as roots begin to take hold of your legs and arms, dragging you away to some unseen grove of trees, where you will be waiting, forever, until your battle.

I can imagine how that battle is going to go... I feel sorry for Odium's champion.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I wish for all of the shards that Odium killed time be reformed and given to me.

Done, but in doing so the Intents of the Shards clash so violently you lose control of yourself and become the Shard of Insanity.

I wish for Stormlight Archive 4 to be a well-written novel and I will still be alive and able to read and able to obtain an English copy of the book and read it.

15 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Done, but in doing so the Intents of the Shards clash so violently you lose control of yourself and become the Shard of Insanity.

I’m okay with that.

15 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

I wish for Stormlight Archive 4 to be a well-written novel and I will still be alive and able to read and able to obtain an English copy of the book and read it.

No boom is required for the first part, and the second is done. You will drop dead upon finishing the book.

I wish for Odium to be my best friend, as he is now.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I wish for Odium to be my best friend, as he is now.

Granted, Odium is your best friend.... for 0.015 seconds, as that is how long I can manipulate his mind without being splintered. He will probably punish you with a few millennia of torture, followed by a painful death as he rips your soul apart.

Edited by Llstml

Granted, you ruin the economy and send the world into another Great Depression. You’re bane is that you have a sudden dislike for anything expensive.

I wish for less homework. And more speeches by Earl Nightengale.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

18 hours ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I wish Hellbent had never been made.

Granted, welcome to Roshar, were Hellbent has never been made. Your curse is that you will soon be introduced to braizebent, and it's ten times worse.

I wish that I knew what people were talking about when they make wishes.

Edited by Llstml

23 minutes ago, Llstml said:

I wish that I knew what people were talking about when they make wishes.

Err... granted

You can now hear all the wishes ever made to The Nightwatcher

I wish for the power to create a Virtual Reality Mass Multi-player Online game! 

2 hours ago, Honorless said:

I wish for the power to create a Virtual Reality Mass Multi-player Online game!

Granted, though the rest of the world is given an overpowering aversion to virtual reality mass multi-player online game, and you and your technology are exiled because of it.

I wish for three more wishes.

4 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

I wish for three more wishes.

Granted, you may wish for three more things, and only three more things for the rest of your life.Those things are love, happiness, and friends. You will never get any of those things, no matter how hard you try, or what you do. for your curse, as you are relatively new, I think I will go easy on you: you will have a minor headache for the rest of your life.

I wish for the Masque of the shadowlord.

3 hours ago, Llstml said:

I edited it like five seconds later, how did you see it that quickly?

Because I was online when you sent it.

25 minutes ago, Llstml said:

I wish for the Masque of the shadowlord.

Granted, but for your bane you can no longer wear masks.

I wish to be able to make people drop dead at will.

2 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

I wish to become an aspect of Stephen Leeds.

Blast, my boon didn't kick into effect yet. Is that the guy from legion? You become an aspect of him that he uses exclusively to clean up vomit.

I wish to be an epic with the power to manipulate time and energy.

Edited by Llstml

2 minutes ago, Honorless said:

I wish for a mini universe that acts like one of Hayao Miyazaki's movies

Granted, but it is filled with cannibalistic steel inquisitors that are utterly invincible with complete control over the mini universe.

I wish for infinite power over reality.