Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

8 hours ago, Llstml said:

If you truly wish it though, I will grant it to you, with the bane that you will hate it, but everyone else will love it.

No you did not!! So cruel..!! 

2 hours ago, Llstml said:

I wish to have a permanent Atium effect, as if I was burning Atium, without needing Atium, with no side effects that I would dislike or hate in any way except for the intended permanent Atium effect.

Granted you are an atium savant now And the best part is that you do not even need to burn any atium and you love it. However, since you always see multiple future projections of everyone around you, you have to choose each and every action very carefully. Since you stand around when facing someone, squinting and frowning, thinking what you would not explain, acting as if shaking your right or left hand with them is going to bring the doom of the world upon you,  People around you have begun to consider you have gone crazy and are planning to take you to Ardentia for treatment! 

I wish for a visit to the spiritual realm but my mind does not explode or implode but it gains the capability to absorb what I learn in the spiritual realm. 

2 hours ago, The traveller said:

I wish for a visit to the spiritual realm but my mind does not explode or implode but it gains the capability to absorb what I learn in the spiritual realm. 

Granted! You no longer have a Physical form and thus incapable of experiencing physical joys or in fact, communicating your knowledge that you gained in the Spiritual Realm or communicating in any manner

I wish to have a portable extra-dimensional storage space (without any nasty surprises hidden inside)

7 hours ago, Honorless said:

I wish to have a portable extra-dimensional storage space (without any nasty surprises hidden inside)

Granted, it comes in the form of a giant unkillable monster with a bottomless stomach. The monster ravages the entire world, after eating you first.

I wish for the ability to escape any trap or prison.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

I wish for a puppy. 

Don’t screw over my puppy. 

Granted. It's a puppy with terrible cancer, and it dies within a week of you getting it.

Oh yeah and your bane is that you can never take a bath or a shower again.

I wish Ene wasn't going to kill me for this

Just now, The traveller said:

Granted Ene will not kill you but I will. You are dead! 

I wish for another puppy to give to Ene.

Granted.

This puppy gets run over by a car soon after Ene gets it.

I wish y'all wouldn't be angry with me for these posts

Y'ALL, STOP KILLING MY RUSTING PUPPIES 

Granted, here I am, and everyone on this thread now has the sensation that they are being glared at for the rest of their lives, because I am mentally glaring at all of you. Except Luna and Trav. 

I wish for an adult dog this time. 

Edited by Ookla the Roleplayer
Edit: I'm joking, in case that didn't come through. Not actually mad.

9 hours ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Granted, here I am, and everyone on this thread now has the sensation that they are being glared at for the rest of their lives, because I am mentally glaring at all of you. Except Luna and Trav. 

Granted. The adult dog dies. By explosion.

I wish I didn't need braces.

9 hours ago, Llstml said:

Granted, it dies of old age the day after you receive it.

I wish that @Ookla the Roleplayer would always have their pets die, no matter what wishes are made.

ah, someone of the same mindset, I see

granted. Except for cats. She can wish for all the cats she wants.

Your bane is that you drown in the blood of the dead dogs

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Granted.

You are now a touchy individual who can never seem to say anything right. You get upset about the smallest things, get tongue-tied and make a fool of yourself, then realize in shame how ridiculous you sound only after you've said it.

You like dogs. Dogs don't care how you say things.

I wish for peace for my soul.