Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I wish for the ability to wake up early in the morning without being grumpy or tired.

Granted! You wake up each morning feeling camaraderie for your fellows, compassion for your “lessers”, and generally feeling like the energizer bunny! Better get ready to start your day: Bridge Four was just called...

————————————————

I wish to finish the SA series quickly, and have a great understanding of the world so I can have a proper conversation with you folks about it :)

57 minutes ago, Dalakaar said:

I wish for more hot chocolate to put in my coffee.

Granted, ALL of the hot chocolate...you never taste coffee again, and when you look up to thank your server, you meet the mooning eyes of Bortus in the simulator.

———————————————-

I wish to have vibrantly coloured skin with a new texture and pattern.

Edited by Teague

Granted. You never need to, for the rest of your life; this is because you don't consume anything, so it's a short life.

I wish to be a good artist. I'm working on art right now, and it's painfully hard. JUST LET ME DRAW A GOOD PATTERN!

46 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I wish for a snowflake that doesn’t melt.

Granted! You get a special snowflake in a safe space that doesn’t melt. (It’s not snow FYI)

Hmm I would like one poster to give me my boon and a separate one to give me my bane. 

Edited by Dalakaar

1 hour ago, Dalakaar said:

Hmm I would like one poster to give me my boon and a separate one to give me my bane. 

Granted!

The next person to post will give your bane. The Nightwatcher mutters to Cultivation, maybe should of thought that one out more...

Spoiler

That was a crappy technicality boon, those kinda suck, so here's your real boon. You get a jet pack that you can control telepathically and it converts trace atmospheric hydrogen into usable fuel while you fly so it never runs out of fuel.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine

14 hours ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

You get a jet pack that you can control telepathically and it converts trace atmospheric hydrogen into usable fuel while you fly so it never runs out of fuel.

Granted but all hydrogen in the universe it destroyed.

I wish for the ability to read the next three Cosmere books and understand how to use that ability.

1 minute ago, Sunbringer said:

Granted. You are now a fox.

I wish to be the absolute master of the Nightwatcher and she does everything I want her to.

Ooh sweet that’s almost as good.

Granted. However, you are now Cultivation’s puppet and must do everything she wants you to do.

I wish for omnipotence.

4 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I wish for a new phone (mine is really old.)

Granted, you get the newest model of whichever company you please, but the only numbers it will dial or receive belong to telemarketers :D

——————————————————

I wish to go diving down a huge waterfall into a cave in the rainforest. Nothing can go wrong here...

50 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I wish for birds to quit waiting until the very last second to hop in front of a driving car.

Granted! They are now much more proactive about trying to kill humanity, they even made a movie about it:

BirdsPoster.jpg.59af22644e45bec8e5502598927339a4.jpg

Doh, ninja'd by Bitbitio!

1 minute ago, BitBitio said:

I wish for entertainment.

Granted! You get a bag of popcorn and get to watch the documentary "The Birds", careful though, Birds love popcorn.

I wish that everyone who has lost something important to them will find it.
I just found my wallet after it was missing for about a week, so I want others to enjoy the same sense of relief as well. It's a mighty fine feeling.