Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

granted. now that $403 ice cream will be charged from your account. and the ice cream was lost in the mail. just the ice cream though. the banana is also black and blue.

i wish for a million dollars! no strings attached.(metaphorically speaking you turkeys. and physically speaking too I guess)

Edited by warriormark16

Would make most people regret?

That works!

granted. now that $403 ice cream will be charged from your account. and the ice cream was lost in the mail. just the ice cream though. the banana is also black and blue.

i wish for a million dollars! no strings attached.(metaphorically speaking you turkeys. and physically speaking too I guess)

... Physically too?

Granted. You die in a freak bungee jumping accident. Oh, and Sadeas gets all your money. Congratulations, you just helped one of the most annoying people on Roshar.

I wish for this wish not to be granted. 

That works!

... Physically too?

Granted. You die in a freak bungee jumping accident. Oh, and Sadeas gets all your money. Congratulations, you just helped one of the most annoying people on Roshar.

I wish for this wish not to be granted. 

wow. that just happened

No.

I wish for Shovel Knight's next expansions to be released quickly.  (It's a great game BTW.)

it is released so quickly that the entire game blows up.

i wish i didnt get a curse.

oh, no its fine.

im confused as to why my money was transferred to Sadeas

because he's... you know. with ironeyes.

that means he's dead.

can Hoid have my money instead?

Bah, many curses ago I

ressurected Sadeas as an Epic.

:)

Oh, and Ookla, about your wish:

Granted. Hoid dies, with no hope of a resurrection. There. You wanted to help Hoid? Well, you killed him.

I wish I could take back my curse on Insensitive's wish, IF I wanted to.

Edited by Vander Honorsworn

Granted, but unless you do, you and he both immediately go to where Heralds go when tortured. If you do, you lose an arm.

I wish to, without impairment of either of our faculties in any way, shape, or form, have as long of an interview with Brandon Sanderson as I want, in which he must answer every question completely and truthfully, with no possibility of RAFO. BTW, this means that I can't have sudden memory loss about my questions, and he doesn't forget the answers, among others.

granted. your body now has no control over how much saliva your mouth produces.

I wish I could travel with the Doctor.

Oh, hey, you made this one easy!

He travels with you for a while, but then you press a button and accidentally commit genocide. The Doctor, in a rage-fit and not knowing it was an accident, traps you in a a constant supernova, where you will repeatedly feel the pain of all that died because of you. Later, he tries to rescue you unsuccessfully, and instead regenerates because he got tapped on the head by a feather.

I wish I could stop playing this game...

granted. your body now has no control over how much saliva your mouth produces.

I wish I could travel with the Doctor.

You gave me a curse! You broke the wish! I win!

Ahem. You constantly wish you could still play the game, but you can't.

I wish for everyone who reads this to lose The Game.

You gave me a curse! You broke the wish! I win!

Ahem. You constantly wish you could still play the game, but you can't.

I wish for everyone who reads this to lose The Game.

Actually, I let you travel with him, for a bit anyway. So, wish granted.

Granted. However, since you wrote this and were as such the first to read it, you lost first. Since you read it BEFORE you posted, you LOST before you posted. As such, that wish was illegal, and the Game continues.

I wish for this game to exceed 100 forum pages...

Granted. ?????????????????????

Your curse is that you have more marks then you know what to do with.

I wish for somebody to draw a picture of an Epic for my account picture. Dark blue robe with green borders (you know on Paint you can set the green to max and blue and red to zero? That's the shade) Underneath the robe, he wears a suit of armor similar to Shardplate in appearance. His primary ability is manipulation of storms with emphasis on lightning. I actually want this, so please don't curse the picture if anyone decides to do this. I would be very grateful to anyone who did this.

Granted. ?????????????????????

Your curse is that you have more marks then you know what to do with.

I wish for somebody to draw a picture of an Epic for my account picture. Dark blue robe with green borders (you know on Paint you can set the green to max and blue and red to zero? That's the shade) Underneath the robe, he wears a suit of armor similar to Shardplate in appearance. His primary ability is manipulation of storms with emphasis on lightning. I actually want this, so please don't curse the picture if anyone decides to do this. I would be very grateful to anyone who did this.

As I retain the power of the Nightwatcher, I also retain the right to give you what I feel you deserve. As such, I allow you to IMAGINE it, for now.

(In all truth, this might not be the best place to ask that: it breaks the game. Someone else can likely direct you somewhere that is more suitable, though. Sorry!)

I wish I didn't feel like a cremling for basically refusing Stormgate...