Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. Everything you touch from now on, including your clothes, family members, and your computer, will be transformed into charcoal.

(You should look into the Reckoners RPG. Awesome members, an epic storyline, and no one can kill your character without permission.  :ph34r:  ;))

I wish for an indestructible rubber duck.

Granted you're no longer a Skeleton, but you don't believe that. You completely convinced that you're still a Skeleton, to the point where you apologize to people for being made of bones. When you look down at yourself, you see bones. But everyone else see's skin, and (If you're wearing any,) Clothing.

I wish for a working Portal gun.

granted, and you now see everything upside down for the rest of you life.

( If I understand properly haw the nightwatcher operates, you ask her for a boon, she gives you what she thinks you deserve, and a curse to go along with it. In no canon case of the nightwatcher giving a boon does she give a curse that renders the boon worthless, it is simple bad enough that you don't feel like you got anything out of the exchange.)

and I would like a fourth gen iPod touch that works.

Granted. You no longer believe you're a skeleton. You also don't believe you have a skeleton. You go around constantly insisting your body is hollow.

I wish for exactly $30,000 in unmarked $20 bills, to be delivered to me by a man wearing a mask and carrying the bills in a black Duffle Bag.

Granted. The masked man gained $30, 000 by holding your family for ransom. The police track the money to you and have you thrown in prison. Your family members periodically visit your prison to give you stern looks from behind bulletproof glass.

I wish for a deep sea submersible.