A room—Interests

I know, there is a very saturated market for new rp right now, so this won’t happen yet, but sensing interests, what do you guys think about a rp that is just one huge fight, swords and shield and such, simply in a small room. When your character dies, you just make a new one.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

What would the rules for it be? are there two teams to start with? Can you kill someone else's character or do you need their permission? 

This gives me kind of a Mordhau vibe, i'm interested but it would have to be a couple weeks before I actually look into joining another game.

10 hours ago, Brik_head said:

What would the rules for it be? are there two teams to start with? Can you kill someone else's character or do you need their permission? 

This gives me kind of a Mordhau vibe, i'm interested but it would have to be a couple weeks before I actually look into joining another game.

Teams would be fun, honestly the point is a continual fighting arena, not much else, permission, always, but because it is such a simple rp, the depth of character does not need to be much, and you can always make another, so you really should be ok with your character dying.

On 1/14/2024 at 3:55 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I know, there is a very saturated market for new rp right now, so this won’t happen yet, but sensing interests, what do you guys think about a rp that is just one huge fight, swords and shield and such, simply in a small room. When your character dies, you just make a new one.

I'm watching

Edited by Argenti