My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

6 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"buddy, im a thief."

"Mmmh, but I'm not directly involved in any of your crimes yet, am I? In fact," Will reached into his empty pocket. "I believe I might even be a victim."

"I already have a strained relationship with the government and the people who lead it. I would rather not give them an excuse to lock me up."

That's why I left in the first place.

"So, I'm happy to chat but making deals is a whole other realm."

Edited by Ookla the Magician

1 minute ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"Mmmh, but I'm not directly involved in any of your crimes yet, am I? In fact," Will reached into his empty pocket. "I believe I might even be a victim."

"I already have a strained relationship with the government and the people who lead it. I would rather not give them an excuse to lock me up."

That's why I left in the first place.

"So, I'm happy to chat but making deals is a whole other realm."

Larceny sighs. "your watch is at the money changers. and fine. if i get any info from the boss about this, ill let you know. alright?"

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Larceny sighs. "your watch is at the money changers. and fine. if i get any info from the boss about this, ill let you know. alright?"

"Oh, I don't need it back . . . say, how does your boss get his information?"

4 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Will sat at his table at the inn, feeling defeated. The Barkeeper person had been captured, and had taken his secrets with her. The thought of it all getting out made him sick, so he made himself busy by not thinking about it. He had ordered a beverage, even though he couldn't drink it, to make things look more natural.

A plan, he thought to himself, I need a plan.

@Ookla of Ravens @Ookla-The-Stick @Canada Lover

"What do you need assistance with?" Ty asked.

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"What do you need assistance with?" Ty asked.

"I've lost someone who has really important information. I'm concerned she'll let it leak, is all. We're considering ways to get her back so I can confirm she has the information, and then convince her to keep quiet," Will said.

He glanced at Larceny, "Our options so far aren't the best but . . . I'll admit I'm beginning to consider it for lack of other ideas."

Edited by Ookla the Magician

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"I've lost someone who has really important information. I'm concerned she'll let it leak, is all. We're considering ways to get her back so I can confirm she has the information, and then convince her to keep quiet," Will said.

He glanced at Larceny, "Our options so far aren't the best but . . . I'll admit I'm beginning to consider it for lack of other ideas."

"So we just need to rescue your friend?"

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"So we just need to rescue your friend?"

"Well we aren't really friends . . . like I said, she might have information that can't get out. I think a few others left to find her yesterday, but they aren't back yet."

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"So should we go rescue her?"

"Yeah, the problem is, we have no idea where she was taken but . . . Larceny here might know someone with more information."

Will sighed, he could feel himself caving but what other choice did he have? The risk might be worth it.

@Ookla of Ravens

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Oop my bad. Sorry. 

Dilsha waited. She’d just…follow Alex around for a few hours until she could be seen again, and then he’d know she was safe, and would stop looking for her, and she could get home.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha waited. She’d just…follow Alex around for a few hours until she could be seen again, and then he’d know she was safe, and would stop looking for her, and she could get home.

“Dil, where are you? If you hurt her, I’ll kill you,” he said to no one in specific. No one was there. He had to go find Dil.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Child of Decay, can you hear me?

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Sono walked wrote directly to both of them.

TOUCH HER AND DIE, FLAME TAKEN ONE

He paid it no need.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Polton hit her over the head with his staff.