Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

Sorry Elan, gotta announce.

A loud voice comes over the speaker and into all DDF ships, so even people in the air or in this case, Aria and Jock can hear them. 
“This is Madam President.”

She begins, waiting a moment in between each word.

”It has come to my attention that your Admiral has been letting something’s slide…” She hisses.

”Luckily you won’t have to worry about your admiral any longer.” A muffled gunshot goes off in the background.

”You all are under my control now. Please do not resist or you will die a gruesome death.” Ships suddenly start to fly in, hundreds of soldiers pound up to doors and take the students away. 
“Any of you in association with… district resistance fighter and leader of the district rebellion, Juanito Lin Schafer, known to most of you as ‘Jock’, will be arrested and thrown into death itself. Also known as the Hunger Games.” Her voice crackles. 
“Toodles!” Her voice disappears and soldiers rush around, capturing and arresting students left and right. You are all loaded onto a ship and sent into the Hunger Games.

@Canada Lover @xinoehp512 @SymphonianBookworm @Lotus Blossom @Lord Spirit @The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @shortcake @Ati16 @Just-A-Stick@Thaidakar the Ghostblood  @Aeoryi @Argenti @DefiantAllomancer@Ravenclawjedi42  @Justice_Magician@The Honorable One@TheRavenHasLanded @[Redacted]

—————————————————-

Jock and Aria stand in the cavern as pilots fly over head, making everything shake violently. He looks over at her for a moment before running up to the rope and starting to climb. 
no no no- they found me-

He tries to escape but foot soldiers were already looking for cracks in the surface and soon found the one above them. People were pouring in, looking for the beeping stolen ship. Soon they found both of them and despite their kicking and screaming they are thrown into the hunger games.

@SymphonianBookworm

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A loud voice comes over the speaker and into all DDF ships, so even people in the air or in this case, Aria and Jock can hear them. 

”It has come to my attention that your Admiral has been letting something’s slide…” She hisses.

”Luckily you won’t have to worry about your admiral any longer.” A muffled gunshot goes off in the background.

”You all are under my control now. Please do not resist or you will die a gruesome death.” Ships suddenly start to fly in, hundreds of soldiers pound up to doors and take the students away. 
“Any of you in association with… district resistance fighter and leader of the district rebellion, Juanito Lin Schafer, known to most of you as ‘Jock’, will be arrested and thrown into death itself. Also known as the Hunger Games.” Her voice crackles. 
“Toodles!” Her voice disappears and soldiers rush around, capturing and arresting students left and right. You are all loaded onto a ship and sent into the Hunger Games.

@Canada Lover @xinoehp512 @SymphonianBookworm @Lotus Blossom @Lord Spirit @The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @shortcake @Ati16 @Just-A-Stick@Thaidakar the Ghostblood  @Aeoryi @Argenti @DefiantAllomancer@Ravenclawjedi42  @Justice_Magician@The Honorable One@TheRavenHasLanded @[Redacted]

—————————————————-

Jock and Aria stand in the cavern as pilots fly over head, making everything shake violently. He looks over at her for a moment before running up to the rope and starting to climb. 
no no no- they found me-

He tries to escape but foot soldiers were already looking for cracks in the surface and soon found the one above them. People were pouring in, looking for the beeping stolen ship. Soon they found both of them and despite their kicking and screaming they are thrown into the hunger games.

@SymphonianBookworm

Aria stares at Jock, knowing they don’t have much time left before the games. “Stay safe. And don’t listen to whatever anyone else tells you.” She reaches over and squeezes his hand before they are both taken away. 

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

—————————————————-

no no no- they found me-

@SymphonianBookworm

"Well that's never good..." Nova looked at the other three people in the room. She attempted to hide.

@Justice_Magician @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One

56 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

You’ve all been dragged into the games, no hiding or fighting could save you.

https://www.17thshard.com/forums/topic/167754-cytoverse-hunger-games/

Panda…c’mere and write a death scene with me…

“Don’t touch them,” Len growled, stepping in front of his team. It was obvious he was favoring one leg.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“Don’t touch them,” Len growled, stepping in front of his team. It was obvious he was favoring one leg.

I got you boo ❤️

also for anyone seeing this, this is technically before the games start.

Madam President waves her hand, the soldiers slapping him to the slide. 
“Back up, boy.” She places her hands on her hips. 

“Blame that stupid little boy. He is ruining my order and as a result I’m ruining his life. This is what happens when you mess with me.” She snarls.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Madam President waves her hand, the soldiers slapping him to the slide. 
“Back up, boy.” She places her hands on her hips. 

“Blame that stupid little boy. He is ruining my order and as a result I’m ruining his life. This is what happens when you mess with me.” She snarls.

He stands back up, shrugging off the pain. He’s fought through worse for his chosen family. Maybe they don’t know it, maybe they don’t care, but he’s their brother. And a brother is there to protect, even when it’s hopeless. He threw a punch at one of the soldiers. “We aren’t even phantom flight! We had nothing to do with that idiot boy.”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He stands back up, shrugging off the pain. He’s fought through worse for his chosen family. Maybe they don’t know it, maybe they don’t care, but he’s their brother. And a brother is there to protect, even when it’s hopeless. He threw a punch at one of the soldiers. “We aren’t even phantom flight! We had nothing to do with that idiot boy.”

Nova noticed Len fighting the soldiers. She feels the urge to help.

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The soldier whips around going to punch him back, but Madam President puts her arm in front of him.

”Pesky little one aren’t you? You think this is a game?” Her eyes go serious.

”Just associating with this boy makes you criminal.” She narrows her eyes. She brings her hand up to his collar and straightens it. 
“My dear boy, you have no idea what he has done do you? That boy right there is a liar. He’s put all of your silly lives in danger…” She brings her hand up to his right cheek and rubs her thumb along it, cupping it. 
“He is a resistance fighter. He is going against me. He is leading a rebellion. And only naughty little boys do that, now don’t they hmm?”

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

The soldier whips around going to punch him back, but Madam President puts her arm in front of him.

”Just associating with this boy makes you criminal.” She narrows her eyes. She brings her hand up to his collar and straightens it. 
“My dear boy, you have no idea what he has do you? That boy right there is a liar. He’s put all of your silly lives in danger…” She brings her hand up to his right cheek and rubs her thumb along it, cupping it. 
“He is a resistance fighter. He is going against me. He is leading a rebellion. And only naughty little boys do that, now don’t they hmm?”

Len spit in her face then instantly regretted it as he realized what he’d done. I just sacrificed the lives of my entire flight for a moment of petty rebelliousness. He looked to the rest of his flight. “I’m sorry,” he whispered. “I’m so sorry.” Then he turned back to the president. “If I’d known he was doing that, I would’ve liked him a whole lot more. But my flight wouldn’t have. They didn’t know anything about this.”

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“My dear boy, you have no idea what he has done do you? That boy right there is a liar. He’s put all of your silly lives in danger…” She brings her hand up to his right cheek and rubs her thumb along it, cupping it. 

Nova considered mentioning Sharp'i, but didn't. She looked at Madam President, disliking her.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Len spit in her face then instantly regretted it as he realized what he’d done. I just sacrificed the lives of my entire flight for a moment of petty rebelliousness. He looked to the rest of his flight. “I’m sorry,” he whispered. “I’m so sorry.” Then he turned back to the president. “If I’d known he was doing that, I would’ve liked him a whole lot more. But my flight wouldn’t have. They didn’t know anything about this.”

She sighs, clicking her tongue on the top of her mouth. 
“And I really thought I liked you… you had such a big future ahead of you young man. Such a big future. And you’d give it all up for some stupid children?” She shakes her head, pulling her hand back. 
“I’ll save you the pain of watching them all die gruesome deaths” He feels a poke against his back. Before anyone could do anything a bullet goes straight through Len’s back causing him to fall forward. 

“And with you rebellion shall die.” She says turning back to the soldiers. 

“Clear out the place. I want every witness and associated adult dead and every child thrown into the games, chop chop.”

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“And I really thought I liked you… you had such a big future ahead of you young man. Such a big future. And you’d give it all up for some stupid children?” She shakes her head, pulling her hand back. 
“I’ll save you the pain of watching them all die gruesome deaths” He feels a poke against his back. Before anyone could do anything a bullet goes straight through Len’s back causing him to fall forward. 

“Clear out the place. I want every witness and associated adult dead and every child thrown into the games, chop chop.”

Nova quickly rushed forward and caught Len as she fell the ground. Nova hadn't particularly liked Len a lot, but she had still considered Len as a friend, even if he didn't consider her. She quietly sobbed over Len's dead body.

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“No…” Len gasped. “No.” A meaningless end to a life that, despite how hard he’d tried, had ultimately been just as meaningless.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova quickly rushed forward and caught Len as she fell the ground. Nova hadn't particularly liked Len a lot, but she had still considered Len as a friend, even if he didn't consider her. She quietly sobbed over Len's dead body.

She got there just in time for Len to give her one last look of apology. “I’m so sorry,” he choked out. “I’m so…I shouldn’t have…protect them. Please…keep our flight safe.” And then he went limp.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“No…” Len gasped. “No.” A meaningless end to a life that, despite how hard he’d tried, had ultimately been just as meaningless.

She got there just in time for Len to give her one last look of apology. “I’m so sorry,” he choked out. “I’m so…I shouldn’t have…protect them. Please…keep our flight safe.” And then he went limp.

"No..." Nova couldn't believe it.

Is she going to obtain Jock's necklace now?