Sanderson Insults

Hmmm lies

8 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

Specifically directed at musicians:

You keep tempo about as well as the Rhythm of Odium!

No, that’s just the three people in my orchestra who never play when they don’t have to/are specifically told to, and who spend all class watching TV on their phones and obstructing my music because I have to share a stand with them. It could be seen as an insult, but for them it’s just fact.

You're the reason they had to up the number of fools from 3. 

When Shallan draws an improved version of you, the page is blank. 

When Hoid met you he'd have to retire, because the biggest joke of the cosmere was already created.

Edited by Mr. Misting

On 5/8/2024 at 10:00 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

No, that’s just the three people in my orchestra who never play when they don’t have to/are specifically told to, and who spend all class watching TV on their phones and obstructing my music because I have to share a stand with them. It could be seen as an insult, but for them it’s just fact.

Playing ruin when singing is playing preservation does not create harmony. 

2 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Playing ruin when singing is playing preservation does not create harmony. 

Indeed it does not. Also, New Development: One of them just didn't bring their music to the concert last night because they thought I was bringing my music, but I was sat next to my friend because A. we can’t hear anything when we sit next to them, and B. her music was super messed up, so we were sharing mine. 

48 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Indeed it does not. Also, New Development: One of them just didn't bring their music to the concert last night because they thought I was bringing my music, but I was sat next to my friend because A. we can’t hear anything when we sit next to them, and B. her music was super messed up, so we were sharing mine. 

I had a friend who kept forgetting their music, but they also memorized it. the teacher got mad one time because he didn't have it, and tried to explain how he still needed his music for measure numbers and proceeded to ask him to play a specific measure in one of our songs. but then my friend actually knew the measure and it was awkward for the teacher.

7 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

I had a friend who kept forgetting their music, but they also memorized it. the teacher got mad one time because he didn't have it, and tried to explain how he still needed his music for measure numbers and proceeded to ask him to play a specific measure in one of our songs. but then my friend actually knew the measure and it was awkward for the teacher.

Lol, that’s actually kinda funny. I’ve really only memorized small bits of our music before.

Just now, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Lol, that’s actually kinda funny. I’ve really only memorized small bits of our music before.

I've memorized a few pieces unintentionally from past years and play through them once in a while.

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

I've memorized a few pieces unintentionally from past years and play through them once in a while.

That’s always fun. I’ll start playing the piece and be like “what song was that” and go look through the sheet music and then play it.

6 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

That’s always fun. I’ll start playing the piece and be like “what song was that” and go look through the sheet music and then play it.

except when I start doing Pomp and Circumstance. then I stop as soon as possible

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

except when I start doing Pomp and Circumstance. then I stop as soon as possible

The recording by the London Symphony orchestra sounds amazing though! Also do you think we should move this conversation to the 17th shard Symphonic Orchestra group?

The recording by the London Symphony orchestra sounds amazing though! 

It's just boring to play at graduation.

Also do you think we should move this conversation to the 17th shard Symphonic Orchestra group?

Probably