SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, SymphonianBookworm said:

As Lilac turns to him to nod, she pauses for a second. Something in her expression shifts. "Your eyes. They're..." She frowns. "They remind me of someone-" She shakes her head, but she seems somewhat subdued. "Someone I know...?" She laughs suddenly. "Ignore me." Following the map, she reaches the mushroom area.

ayck curses himself. im getting worse... no room for error. 

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

You head in that direction. As you make your way through the forest, your foot gets caught. Then, your entire leg falls through a ditch, disguised as forest floor. It was a trap. You are stuck.

Quill looks in her pack to see if anything good was in there. If not, she looked for anyway to get out of the ditch without alerting the shades or anyone else.

Which do I do?

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

One of the faceless creatures is blocking her path. It’s holding a spear.

Edited by Canada Lover

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

... i think you're just lost.

anyway! you arrive at the mushroom field. it is open, and unoccupied by any other tributes. there seem to be no creatures or shades nearby. the ground is scattered with plants and mushrooms. a river is heard ahead.

Yeah, but Bob’s not the smartest and doesn’t realize if he’s lost. He also resents the gamemakers, and likes to think that they lie about everything,

Bob experimentally picks one of the plants.

Ephraim shakes off the initial shock of the fall. Up ahead, he sees a large fish heading in his direction "Nope"! The current was strong, but Ephraim was Br... District 4! Summoning every ounce of strength and training, he pushed through and made it to the north side of the river. He collapsed in the mud momentarily, catching his breath "gotta get, warm!"

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

As Lilac turns to him to nod, she pauses for a second. Something in her expression shifts. "Your eyes. They're..." She frowns. "They remind me of someone-" She shakes her head, but she seems somewhat subdued. "Someone I know...?" She laughs suddenly. "Ignore me." Following the map, she reaches the mushroom area.

You reach the mushroom area, and see Bob.

Just now, AN020C said:

Ephraim shakes off the initial shock of the fall. Up ahead, he sees a large fish heading in his direction "Nope"! The current was strong, but Ephraim was Br... District 4! Summoning every ounce of strength and training, he pushed through and made it to the north side of the river. He collapsed in the mud momentarily, catching his breath "gotta get, warm!"

You make it to the north mud bank, but your legs are still submerged in the cold river. A school of fish head in your direction. (for reference: blood only attracts shades when in open air)

30 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

The scythe doesn't love you back.

It is very sharp under your hand. Any pressure and it would draw blood.

It won't move.

Laurellen sighs wishing she could have her beloved scythe. To cut her enemies down like wheat as she once did. She giggled and tried one last time to yank it free.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Wait, is there anything in her pouch that could be of use?

Did you open it?

If you open it, you find a loaf of bread and a club (weapon!).

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

He walks over to the river, which takes a little while but he’s not willing to risk running.

You finally make it to the river.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Doesn't work. Won't budge. Sorry-

Hehe figured it wouldn't work :P

She's more than a bit crazy :D

She gently pricks her finger, drawing a single droplet of blood. She smears it on both sides of the scythe's blad and walks away into the forest.

Quill finds a loaf of bread, which would be useful for later, and a club. She heard a figure approach, and saw someone swinging their club at the monster. Quill tried to climb out of the pit. She had practiced this back home, and she hoped the pit was climbable.

Edited by Canada Lover

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"i want to live."

Lilac smiles. "That's a good answer."

Without hesitation, she turns to him.

"If we make it to the end of the game, you can kill me."

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by SymphonianBookworm