If You Got Jumanji'd Into A Cosmere Series, Which Would It Be?

Forts Board

*Magical Swirl Sounds* 

You have been pulled into the Cosmere, and the only way to escape (assuming you want to, of course) is by completing a story arc without dying too many times. So which do you choose? The fun? The Dangerous? The Safe? (There isn't a whole lot of that last option.) 

Personally, I would choose Scadrial (Probably Era 2 ish) because

#1. Modern Toilets.

And I could also learn about the greater Cosmere while trying to stop the Set! It wouldn't matter much though, because I'd probably fail...

16 hours ago, Forts Board said:

*Magical Swirl Sounds* 

You have been pulled into the Cosmere, and the only way to escape (assuming you want to, of course) is by completing a story arc without dying too many times. So which do you choose? The fun? The Dangerous? The Safe? (There isn't a whole lot of that last option.) 

So, I have all the memories and skills that I have in my real life?

Logically, I'd probably choose era 2 Mistborn, since I could use my knowledge of Hemalurgy to quickly gain unbeatable levels of power- but that feels. . . too gritty for me, and it would be evil. I could see circumstances where such a thing could be done in a moral way, but I don't know that I'd actually be willing to do it unless the circumstances were quite extreme.

Depending on how era 3 Mistborn turns out, I might end up choosing that one instead, as it sounds like the main character is going to be a computer nerd. I mean, accounting is the profession I'm looking into, so I'd probably be able to fulfill that roll. How hard could it be? :P

I've been thinking about doing a story about this, it'd be an SI being dropped onto Braize and becoming the first human Fused. Plus being the only Fused to use Adhesion. He'd lose his original name and would be called Abarran the Binded One. I have a bunch of ideas for this story, which I titled The Warlight Chronicles. It'd start in the present day-ish before TWOK but would frequently flash back to the ancient times when Abarran was forced to fight in the later Desolations.

And I have more to say about it but now I realize that I actually do want to write this story out and post it one day so I'll stop here before I give any spoilers.