Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"that is true... i always wonderd why the roy's never did the same. I guess we no longer have the ability to hear each other."

"Lucky." Elan says, "But... well, back to the important stuff: We're stuck in weird syrup land without pancakes. I mean- without a way back."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Lucky." Elan says, "But... well, back to the important stuff: We're stuck in weird syrup land without pancakes. I mean- without a way back."

"there is alwyas a way back in. you just need to look for one. trust me. or trust what I used to be. a long time ago."

Spooky words. 

Implied backstory?

roy used to be able to feel all of his counterparts like the elans. but something happened to cut them off. the roys had something better, something grater than the council but it was destroyed... this group built in failsafes to re enter any universe that a roy was part off. all roy's memories were wiped...

Fancy

yeah. i am saving all of the things like this for a novella i might wright alongside my main WIP

not a single roy has a memory of the before though they sometimes have echos of the before.

Same bro

Gotta develop that bacsktory

yeah... i cant wait to see what you come up with though. i am still trying to think of what created the first roy, how the empire of roys spread, what condenced all the roys into 1 form, what wiped their memory and changed their nature to make them unaware of their past selves. 

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

You okay? Elan projects into Pic's mind. "Doubtful. Probably very little oxygen or pressure. You'll boil to death pretty quickly."

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The driver smiled, "Well... it's kinda hard to explain. Imagine your universe is a pancake, and it's one in a large stack of em. Between each pancake is syrup that runs down all the sides, connecting the syrup and the pancakes into one sticky catastrophe. We're currently in the syrup." She paused, turning to Bookwyrm, "I take it that you lot have never been here before?"

Pic shakes his head and sighs, continuing singing to keep up the bubble. 

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"There'll be food where we're going."

"Then you'll want to know a few things," she said as she sped the hovercraft forward into what seemed a random direction. "Avoid neon colored buildings or roads, don't bother the funky looking things that look like they were birthed from snot, and don't mess with the lizard folk. They get a bit touchy if you ask them if they'd let you ride them or feed them fish." She checked a dohicky on the panel next to the wheel, "We'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I haven't," Bookwyrm said. "Which is saying a lot, because I've been lots of places."

Bookwyrm took mental note. "Thanks for the tips." He wondered how quickly the situation was going to force him to break one or two of the rules out of necessity.

He glanced at his companions, somewhat uncomfortable. Am I going to have to babysit them? I can't very well leave them alone here...worlds above, I wish I hadn't spent so long away from the Clinic. He knew nothing about any of his companions, and was now trapped in an isolated and alien environment with them for who knew how long.

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian @shortcake @Spark of Hope @Cash67 @Aeoryi(? You're with us too, right? Am I missing someone?)

Bookwyrm turned back to the woman piloting the craft, stepped up beside her. He glanced over the controls of the craft briefly, then focused on her. 

"Have you heard anything about...something called a Soulless?"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The driver laughed. “So you do know a little bit about this place… Lizard people, dragons, soulless, they’re all the same thing. I just prefer tah call them the one they prefer the least.”

She turn from the controls, sitting down on the ground and leaning against the railing with a self satisfied sigh. A juice box appeared from a pocket in her messy uniform and she started drinking it noisily, “So what universe do y’all come from?”

Pic listened to all of the information, taking it in. He sang louder to expand the bubble slightly, then moved Lundyn over by Aventine. He stayed close to them, eyes growing sterner while examining his surroundings. 

4 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic listened to all of the information, taking it in. He sang louder to expand the bubble slightly, then moved Lundyn over by Aventine. He stayed close to them, eyes growing sterner while examining his surroundings. 

Why? Elan sends, brow furrowed. 

27 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

That's a lot...

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Cash67 said:

She put her arm around his waist and leaned into him.

"I... sorry... I do that... sorry..." Elan says quickly, looking down and blushing deeply.

"No, it's fine, just... I wanted to make sure you were okay."

uuughghgghgh it's so hard not to say something that would friendzone him aaaaaaa-

"Oh. Okay." Elan says, smiling slightly, his face still bright red. 

That's why I'm trying to avoid iiiiiittttt.... also was he in the bubble or outside the bubble