Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic looks down at Elan's hand, tilts his head, and stops humming every fourth beat. A hole appears beneath Elan and causes him to tumble into the hovercraft. Once he is out, Pic continues the normal song routine, sealing the break in the sphere. 

Elan reappears in the bubble, hovering this time so he won’t fall. “Huh. Wonder what that was.” He says, looking at Pic and smiling slightly. Nice. He projects into Pic’s mind.

14 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan reappears in the bubble, hovering this time so he won’t fall. “Huh. Wonder what that was.” He says, looking at Pic and smiling slightly. Nice. He projects into Pic’s mind.

Helios appears as well. “where are we?”

51 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic looks down at Elan's hand, tilts his head, and stops humming every fourth beat. A hole appears beneath Elan and causes him to tumble into the hovercraft. Once he is out, Pic continues the normal song routine, sealing the break in the sphere. 

45 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

She was confused about Elan’s hand on her waist, but chuckled at the other interactions.

30 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“A void of some kind.”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She was confused about Elan’s hand on her waist, but chuckled at the other interactions.

“A void of some kind.”

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"Love voids. Just kidding. I really don't."

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“A void of some kind.”

46 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Helios nodded 

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Love voids. Just kidding. I really don't."

Pic’s singing becomes strained. “It is safe outside the bubble, right?” He asks the group. 

7 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic’s singing becomes strained. “It is safe outside the bubble, right?” He asks the group. 

You okay? Elan projects into Pic's mind. "Doubtful. Probably very little oxygen or pressure. You'll boil to death pretty quickly."

22 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

You okay? Elan projects into Pic's mind. "Doubtful. Probably very little oxygen or pressure. You'll boil to death pretty quickly."

"i beleve that its only safe for a few people like elan and me. high magic beings."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i beleve that its only safe for a few people like elan and me. high magic beings."

"Ooo fancy words from Mr. Yellow Speech. Never been called a 'high magic being' before. I like it. Makes me wanna demand sacrifices."

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Ooo fancy words from Mr. Yellow Speech."

"Mr. Yellow Speach? its not fancy words its simplified words so that these people may understand."

10 hours ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn steps closer to Pic and Aventine, not saying anything.

@Spark of Hope @Cash67

10 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"That would be great. Thank you."

She wrapped an arm around her.

10 hours ago, Cash67 said:

The bubble let her pass through, but stayed intact otherwise. 

Pic nods at the driver. “A lot of other places would be better than this,” he hums, voice muffled by the shield.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

10 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"...That would help, yeah," Bookwyrm said, his blue cloak settling around his ankles. He looked around at his company somewhat uncomfortably.

He hesitated. "This is going to sound weird...but could you tell us where we are?"

8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan reappears, breathing softly, some color having returned to his face. "Where to... now..." 

The driver smiled, "Well... it's kinda hard to explain. Imagine your universe is a pancake, and it's one in a large stack of em. Between each pancake is syrup that runs down all the sides, connecting the syrup and the pancakes into one sticky catastrophe. We're currently in the syrup." She paused, turning to Bookwyrm, "I take it that you lot have never been here before?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The driver smiled, "Well... it's kinda hard to explain. Imagine your universe is a pancake, and it's one in a large stack of em. Between each pancake is syrup that runs down all the sides, connecting the syrup and the pancakes into one sticky catastrophe. We're currently in the syrup." She paused, turning to Bookwyrm, "I take it that you lot have never been here before?"

"...You're making me hungry."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

One corner of her mouth turned up in an amused grin. “No, at least I haven’t.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"i think i have... its hard to explain. i think that before quinn was whole they travelled through there to the clinic."

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"There'll be food where we're going."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i think i have... its hard to explain. i think that before quinn was whole they travelled through there to the clinic."

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Then you'll want to know a few things," she said as she sped the hovercraft forward into what seemed a random direction. "Avoid neon colored buildings or roads, don't bother the funky looking things that look like they were birthed from snot, and don't mess with the lizard folk. They get a bit touchy if you ask them if they'd let you ride them or feed them fish." She checked a dohicky on the panel next to the wheel, "We'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"I might've, though I was kinda going through a bit of trauma at the time."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Then you'll want to know a few things," she said as she sped the hovercraft forward into what seemed a random direction. "Avoid neon colored buildings or roads, don't bother the funky looking things that look like they were birthed from snot, and don't mess with the lizard folk. They get a bit touchy if you ask them if they'd let you ride them or feed them fish." She checked a dohicky on the panel next to the wheel, "We'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

Elan half-snorts half-laughs. "Noted."

"I might've, though I was kinda going through a bit of trauma at the time."

"intresting... care to tell me more?"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"umm... ok?"

Elan uses his hands to mime an explosion. And does the sound effects. "Poooooom. Zop. Kshhhhhh. AHHHHHHH! Huh? The End." He finishes with a bow and a flourish.

helios looks confused but eventually nods and backs away.

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

#125258 on the list of How to Get People to Avoid You like the Plague:

Explain your life story as a mime.

now i want to know the outher 125257...