Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I am primordial light and primordial darkness. You cannot defeat me."

"BUT A GOD CAN" he screams, and he... explodes, scattering light and some of him, in his place standing an enormous brain with 2 teal eyes and many sharp teeth.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar rushed into Bookwyrm, slamming him into the wall.

”You have never known, nor do I wish you to know what I have gone through for millennia,” Thaidakar growled. “Imagine if the ones you loved most were killed again and again and again for an eternity. Imagine being abandoned over and over again. Imagine the unimaginable. I have caused pain, so much pain… let me go, Bookwyrm, let me go.”

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

“And what do you think I am hiding from?” Thaidakar asked, a snarl in his voice.

Bookwyrm gritted his teeth and maneuvered his sword between him and Thaidakar, using it to pry himself out of his grasp. He barely payed attention to the scenery that had arisen around them.

"You're hiding from something, Thaid. That much is obvious." Bookwyrm took a step towards Thaidakar. "Let us help you."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"BUT A GOD CAN" he screams, and he... explodes, scattering light and some of him, in his place standing an enormous brain with 2 teal eyes and many sharp teeth.

"Wonderful. Just what I needed today."

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"No promises," she smirked. Her hair went back to brown and Akarui disappeared.

A handful of splinters pierced her arm.

"Don't you dare," Aventine muttered. Only instead of her regular voice, it was like a choir of Aventines, each with  different tones and accents.

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The light sizzles back a bit, and then a massive head of a dragon appears in the clouds of light and dark. 

"What do you want from here?"

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I WANT PEACE YOU IDIOT" he screams, and he stumbles up, shaky but strong, he holds up a hand. "Now leave us."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm gritted his teeth and maneuvered his sword between him and Thaidakar, using it to pry himself out of his grasp. He barely payed attention to the scenery that had arisen around them.

"You're hiding from something, Thaid. That much is obvious." Bookwyrm took a step towards Thaidakar. "Let us help you."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Wonderful. Just what I needed today."

Pic 

Eyes looks down. "Apologies, Miss, but this is a god-level problem" and he turns and slams the quintessessence.

Pic’s song comes to a slow stop, and his staves fade away. He slowly realizes where he is, and just a little of what tue situation is. 

“Not again,” he hums with anger. His song changes to a mid-pitched steady march, and his staves formed two shields, each taller than he was. He moved in front of Lundyn and prepared to weather the onslaught. 

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Eyes looks down. "Apologies, Miss, but this is a god-level problem" and he turns and slams the quintessessence.

Quintessence reaches forward and grabs Jar Man by his soul, lifting him off the ground.

"Fake god."

5 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic 

Pic’s song comes to a slow stop, and his staves fade away. He slowly realizes where he is, and just a little of what tue situation is. 

“Not again,” he hums with anger. His song changes to a mid-pitched steady march, and his staves formed two shields, each taller than he was. He moved in front of Lundyn and prepared to weather the onslaught. 

Quintessence noticed the music, but did nothing to Pic or those he was protecting, for protection and sacrifice are the most powerful acts of light and dark.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Quintessence reaches forward and grabs Jar Man by his soul, lifting him off the ground.

"Fake god."

Quintessence noticed the music, but did nothing to Pic or those he was protecting, for protection and sacrifice are the most powerful acts of light and dark.

Eyes grins. "You've made a mistake. Never grab Lord Eyes." and he looks into his attackers eyes. "What can you see... can you see the stars?"

Eyes grins. "You've made a mistake. Never grab Lord Eyes." and he looks into his attackers eyes. "What can you see... can you see the stars?"

"The chaos within yourself consumes you." It threw Eyes across the room, into a wall. 

"You are a falseling. You should not deserve to live."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Fake god."

Covered in blood, Aventine painfully looked up at Quintessence. If I have to, I have to.

Her eyes turned yellow, and a deep red arm reached out. The black energy they had seen before reappeared, and it pushed Quintessence down the hallway and into the wall.

"That's... all I..." That part of the phrase sounded like Akarui, but the yellow flickered back to gray, and it sounded like Aventine. "Can.. do...." 

Her eyes closed, and her breathing began to slow.

@Cash67 @The Aspiring Archivist

She's not dead, but she's on the verge of it. Would Lerac be able to sense that?

Covered in blood, Aventine painfully looked up at Quintessence. If I have to, I have to.

Her eyes turned yellow, and a deep red arm reached out. The black energy they had seen before reappeared, and it pushed Quintessence down the hallway and into the wall.

"That's... all I..." That part of the phrase sounded like Akarui, but the yellow flickered back to gray, and it sounded like Aventine. "Can.. do...." 

I don't think he's tired to death enough. But is she in his line of sight? Or is there anyone asking for help or anything?

Quintessence turned around immediately and chased back down the hallway. It sensed a... Coalescence in this child. Maybe it could be spared.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Eyes grunts, but says nothing else. he reaches out a single tentacle and grabs it.

The darkness disappears upon contact and reappears when the attack is over, while the light moves in front to defend its counterpart, solidifying and knocking away the attack.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Quintessence turned around immediately and chased back down the hallway. It sensed a... Coalescence in this child. Maybe it could be spared.

The darkness disappears upon contact and reappears when the attack is over, while the light moves in front to defend its counterpart, solidifying and knocking away the attack.

The tentacle wraps around the blocker, and he pulls.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Everyone is a child in the eyes of Quintessence 

The light separates in a vicious struggle, and a green force glows between the two halves that are being pulled apart

13 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why don't you tell me?"

12 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

“Now you want to help me. Now that I’m a threat and not merely Thaidakar who has random problems that don’t mean anything.” His anger rose in the form of red power coalescing into spikes in the air, hundreds of them.

”If any of you had wanted to help before, then waiting a year was,” Thaidakar lifted a hand into the air, “not the right move.” The spikes rained down on them as Thaidakar leapt backwards, flying on his back to somewhere, anywhere but here.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

The light separates in a vicious struggle, and a green force glows between the two halves that are being pulled apart

Aaah gotcha gotcha

Me going to lunch in a few minutes

Spoiler

Image result for chaos meme templates

Edited by Spark of Hope

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

“Now you want to help me. Now that I’m a threat and not merely Thaidakar who has random problems that don’t mean anything.” His anger rose in the form of red power coalescing into spikes in the air, hundreds of them.

”If any of you had wanted to help before, then waiting a year was,” Thaidakar lifted a hand into the air, “not the right move.” The spikes rained down on them as Thaidakar leapt backwards, flying on his back to somewhere, anywhere but here.

Bookwyrm allowed the future to flash in front of his eyes. He saw the paths of each spike and darted through them, slashing any that got too close.

"You're right," he called as he flew after Thaidakar. "I..." he trailed off. What is anything I can say going to do?

He kept flying after Thaidakar, but stayed silent. I can't help him, can I?

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Pic grabs Lundyn, and moves over to Aventine. He couldn’t heal, but he could at least protect. His increased the volume of his humming, and the shield spreads over the three of them. 

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I've never met you before!" Lerac sighed as the spikes pierced his body, but didn't seem to be too bothered by them. He considered what to do, not particularly concerned about Thaidakar getting away.

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic grabs Lundyn, and moves over to Aventine. He couldn’t heal, but he could at least protect. His increased the volume of his humming, and the shield spreads over the three of them. 

Not Jar Man, Correct?

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The tentacle had moved farther, now coiling around the attacker's chest and stomach.

The tentacle was cut off suddenly by the darkness. 

Quintessence doesn't have a tangible form by technicality