Pic walks up to and past Nameless. 

“Almost done!” 

Pic walks off to find Quill, Aetherbound, and Luna 

@SmilingPanda19 @Aetherbound @Canada Lover

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"if the kid is doing alright, thats my priority."

“That’s one heck of a good priority”

12 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic responds, “Alright, I need to head out. Let’s get you to a person who can help you with your memory. When I get back, we can play more music, ok?”

"okay" Lundyn smiles.

11 hours ago, Cash67 said:

“Well that’s what you’re here for. Stay with Ash and do what she tells you,” Pic motions to the healer next to Vyla, “and you’ll do great!”

Pic then turns to Jar Man. “Thanks for helping,” he says sincerely. @TheRavenHasLanded

Pic turns to Ash and says, “I’ve gotta head out, I’m gonna learn to do more with my magic. The kids name is Lundyn, and she seems to like Tal.”

@InfiniteInsanity

am i with y'all in this part?

12 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

k

Lundyn looks up at Ash, trying to remember if she's seen her before. she remembers that she has, and that Ash was very kind, and that Lundyn felt like she could trust her. She smiles, her eyes briefly flickering from green to a glowing purple. Lundyn grimaces a little, looking like she was in pain from the sudden difference of eye color.

I'm planning on having it where when her eyes turn purple, she remembers something/is replaying a memory

@InfiniteInsanity (i think)

17 hours ago, Violet said:

"Some parts of my memory."

"Well you know how to walk and talk and you know your name which is a really good start."

11 hours ago, Cash67 said:

“Well that’s what you’re here for. Stay with Ash and do what she tells you,” Pic motions to the healer next to Vyla, “and you’ll do great!”

Pic then turns to Jar Man. “Thanks for helping,” he says sincerely. @TheRavenHasLanded

Pic turns to Ash and says, “I’ve gotta head out, I’m gonna learn to do more with my magic. The kids name is Lundyn, and she seems to like Tal.”

@InfiniteInsanity

Ash nodded.

4 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn looks up at Ash, trying to remember if she's seen her before. she remembers that she has, and that Ash was very kind, and that Lundyn felt like she could trust her. She smiles, her eyes briefly flickering from green to a glowing purple. Lundyn grimaces a little, looking like she was in pain from the sudden difference of eye color.

@InfiniteInsanity (i think)

"Lundyn? Are you okay?"

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Well you know how to walk and talk and you know your name which is a really good start."

Ash nodded.

"Lundyn? Are you okay?"

"I mean, I don't remember the important stuff, just the stuff I have to remember."

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aeoryi follows.

As Lark and Aeoryi walk through the clinic, Lark points out a few important areas. “That hallway there leads to the community hall, and if you take a right there you get to the dining hall. Up those stairs is mostly patient’s rooms, and down them is the basement. If you keep going down the corridor we’re in, you’ll get to the medical wing eventually, but my office is here so we’re not going to see that right now.” Lark stops and opens the door to his office, then walks over to his desk and starts rummaging through paperwork. “Did you get signed in earlier?”

Just now, Nameless* said:

As Lark and Aeoryi walk through the clinic, Lark points out a few important areas. “That hallway there leads to the community hall, and if you take a right there you get to the dining hall. Up those stairs is mostly patient’s rooms, and down them is the basement. If you keep going down the corridor we’re in, you’ll get to the medical wing eventually, but my office is here so we’re not going to see that right now.” Lark stops and opens the door to his office, then walks over to his desk and starts rummaging through paperwork. “Did you get signed in earlier?”

"I... Was supposed to sign in?" Aeoryi asks.

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I... Was supposed to sign in?" Aeoryi asks.

“No worries, I can do it. Just wanted to know if that other staff member signed you in before I arrived.” Lark picked up a vial of what looked like blood off of a stack of papers and flipped through them, then pulled out a sheet and handed it to Aeoryi. “Here you go. A full report on the contents of the water in the clinic.”

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

“No worries, I can do it. Just wanted to know if that other staff member signed you in before I arrived.” Lark picked up a vial of what looked like blood off of a stack of papers and flipped through them, then pulled out a sheet and handed it to Aeoryi. “Here you go. A full report on the contents of the water in the clinic.”

Aeoryi looked at it. "Uh... What does the letters here mean? And what is 'ppm'?"

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aeoryi looked at it. "Uh... What does the letters here mean? And what is 'ppm'?"

“Those are chemical formulas. And ‘ppm’ stands for ‘parts per million’. There’s a list of substances by name on the flip side of the page, along with information about toxicity.”

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Those are chemical formulas. And ‘ppm’ stands for ‘parts per million’. There’s a list of substances by name on the flip side of the page, along with information about toxicity.”

"How am I supposed to know what dihydrogen monoxide is?"