Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Were you talking to me or the other person?" Luna asked, not knowing Vyla's name. "I don't know what caused it, probably because I can't remember anything before being here."

"Not even a clue?"

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"Do you have long term memory loss?"

"No. Short term memory loss. Still extremely frustrating."

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

"Why don't we just use hemalurgy to take one of you amnesiac's amnesia and give it to jar man?"

"I don't even know what that is."

51 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"Hells I can give you amnesia if you want, no spikes required."

"I DON'T NEED AMNESIA!" Violet shouted, finally letting her frustration out, "ITS NOT A BIG PROBLEM! I DON'T HAVE AMNESIA!"

10 minutes ago, Violet said:

"I DON'T NEED AMNESIA!" Violet shouted, finally letting her frustration out, "ITS NOT A BIG PROBLEM! I DON'T HAVE AMNESIA!"

Argenti looks annoyed, "I wasn't talking to you Vyla." 

12 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at Wit, as the others leave the room for the inffirmary. "So how did you get here, alst time I saw you, you were in TLT Universe" @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

“I am a lot of things. I have memory of TLT, that is not where I have resided. From my knowledge, I am all characters that My “narrator” has made. Including hisself, combined.”

@Scars of Hathsin

8 hours ago, Violet said:

"Sure! What is it?" Although she slightly cringed at forgetting Aetherbound's name.

8 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Were you talking to me or the other person?" Luna asked, not knowing Violet's name. "I don't know what caused it, probably because I can't remember anything before being here."

Aetherbound gives Luna a sheathed knife and a metal bag. "If something seems wrong with me, I need you to stab me in my left hand. If something is wrong with her, feed her the powder in this bag." He starts pulling off the glove on his left hand, then pauses. "Oh, I forgot to mention that this has a 3% chance of something going wrong, a 1.5% chance of the consequences being bad, and within that 1.5% chance, there are 3 equally likely options of varying severity. You still good with this?"

8 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

Aetherbound gives Luna a sheathed knife and a metal bag. "If something seems wrong with me, I need you to stab me in my left hand. If something is wrong with her, feed her the powder in this bag." He starts pulling off the glove on his left hand, then pauses. "Oh, I forgot to mention that this has a 3% chance of something going wrong, a 1.5% chance of the consequences being bad, and within that 1.5% chance, there are 3 equally likely options of varying severity. You still good with this?"

"... Why?"