Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

He switches to a hammer at starts pounding at it's head

I don’t even know man :lol: 

The chicken, still unable to stand up, squawks again and tries to peck at the much, much, much smaller human.

3 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

". . .Right, forgot about that." Sharp thought for a moment.

"We have the advantage of being in a solid team, what if we helped each take on our opponents? That way it's 2 on one for each duel, instead of splitting up?"

"...Yeah. I thought that went without saying. We'll go for yours first."

14 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

"Want to help me kill this beast" Ninddle asks the man who appeared out of the ground, summoning Javek as a spear.

17 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

[Redacted] appears out of the ground and screams as he sees the shardchicken fall in his direction.

The shardchicken in question scrambles to its feet. It raises a wing and flaps it, sending huge gusts of wind that blow [redacted] and Ninddle back.

Me and Rolen are safe (from pins) but otherwise yeah, we need more action. Also, I was under the impression that you only die if you lose your item. if you don't have your opponents then your hunger juice activates but you still live.

Edited by Lord Spirit

Just now, Edema Rue said:

speaking of which, i have a question:

if my character and Lotus's character were to either not get each other's items at all but one of us manage to injure the other, or for both of us to get each other's items, would the pins still explode?

and also, if Lotus's character were to take Wren's item (is Wren allowed to give it to her?) and form an alliance with them, could she give Wren the pocket knife back once the 48 hours is up, or does the item go away when the pin does?

another quick thing- will the pin end up coming back at all, or are you screwed once it goes boom?

Just now, shortcake said:

7 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

OKAY LISTEN UP PEOPLES!!

No one dies when the pins explode; it just means our beasts will want to eat you. 

If you don’t have both your item AND your opponents item, your pin explodes.

Once the pins explode, they’re gone, but the items will stay.

any other questions?

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

that makes a lot more sense, thank you <3

2 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

i'm pretty sure its it's, because the wings belong to the chicken.

wait, but there's also it's, which is the contraction of it is

great, now I'm confused0

7 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

[Redacted] dives out of the way of the shardchicken, and is blown back by it's massive wing.
"I guess I don't have much of a choice!" 

@Lord Spirit

No you’re mixing it up, its is possessive and it’s is saying it is.

3 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

It’s in the chasms, near the perpendicularity but not close enough that you can draw Stormlight from it.

3 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Ninddle throws his spear aiming for the eye socket, trying to hit its brain.

The chicken rears back at that exact moment, its huge foot coming crashing down right where Ninddle is standing.

56 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"...Yeah. I thought that went without saying. We'll go for yours first."

"Okay,"

Sharp got his shard bucket from outside, and drank half of the water, then gave the rest to Kelni. He would need his blade in his duel, so they couldn't store the water. 

"I've got Kamadori," he poked his head out of the door of their hut, to see if he could spot anyone outside @Edelweiss728

Edited by Justice_Magician

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Rolen hears a beast of some kind scream and goes to investivste, gemstone once again full of Stormlight.

He finds the huge shardchicken, one eye dripping blood, failing to escape as Ninddle and [Redacted] attack it.

@[Redacted], you succeed, but the chicken is strong and powerful and is beginning to crack your clothing.

Edited by Edema Rue