Dune Part Two

8 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Paul riding the sandworm looked so coool aaaaaaaaaaaaa 

I am very excited lol

OH MY GOSH YESS!!!!!

AND THE FIGHT WITH FEYD!!!!!

Also, you know the scene where the thousands of Fremen unsheathe their knives? Fremen culture states that once a crysknife is unsheathed it cannot be sheathed again until it has drawn enemy blood. So every one of those Fremen is going to draw Harkonen blood, or die trying. Knowing that gives the scene so much more power in my (humble) opinion. 

Spoiler

Yes, I stole this thought from a YouTube comment, I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Please forgive me.

It's a really well put-together trailer though, I'm so exited. I'm totally going to see the thing on opening night.

1 hour ago, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

Also, you know the scene where the thousands of Fremen unsheathe their knives? Fremen culture states that once a crysknife is unsheathed it cannot be sheathed again until it has drawn enemy blood. So every one of those Fremen is going to draw Harkonen blood, or die trying. Knowing that gives the scene so much more power in my (humble) opinion. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I stole this thought from a YouTube comment, I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Please forgive me.

It's a really well put-together trailer though, I'm so exited. I'm totally going to see the thing on opening night.

That does give it so much more weight, that's so cool!!

5 hours ago, Invocation said:

I'll be very interested to see how they do the Water of Life bit. I think they started to show some of it with the jar, but that could also have been something else. However they do it, it'll be a trip.

Very true. That was a very internal scene; it'll be interesting to see how they portray it onscreen.

But considering how well Dune Part One did with it I'm guessing it'll be great.

On that note, where do we think Alia is?

5 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

But considering how well Dune Part One did with it I'm guessing it'll be great.

Oh I'm very sure it'll turn out interesting, one way or another.

5 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

On that note, where do we think Alia is?

I noticed that too. I almost wonder if they decided to downplay her role a bit because of how many people criticised the first one by saying that it only made sense if you'd already read the book.