Long Game 94: The Call of the Forest of Hell

Elandera

3 minutes ago, DeTess said:

@Matrim's Dice, really Matrim, 'empty votes'? Those votes were based on science, and the sight of your bloodstained hands! :P

‘the sight of your bloodstained hands’ is an interesting phrase to say to someone who was RBd the same turn a kill went through :P.

A little confused as to why I’m alive but thanks I guess?

Araris being v is something I’ll have to wrap my head around but not tonight, I must sleep >>

33 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Ooh, secret vote.
TKN, Steel or Walin.
Let's see, Steel hasn't been on during this cycle soo not him. :(  Be more active Steel!  We miss you.
Walin is a possibility but hasn't been on for over 24 hours so unlikely.
And that leaves TKN.
@The Known Novel, hi.  Why did you secretly vote Araris?

I did not. I VitCed Mat, that is someone else on Araris. I was told I succeeded though, so I need go go clarify some stuff with Elan.

8 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

I did not. I VitCed Mat, that is someone else on Araris. I was told I succeeded though, so I need go go clarify some stuff with Elan.

Might have some Spellbook action going on here.  Did you tell anyone that you were going to VitC?

14 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Might have some Spellbook action going on here.  Did you tell anyone that you were going to VitC?

Since my number one suspicion for mat's team mate is alpha I could see tkn VitCing mat while alpha did the same to araris, resulting in this vote count.

7 hours ago, The Known Novel said:

You could be lying, there really isn’t any way to prove it.

I’m disappointed that the one we exed was good again, we had such a good lead early on, I feel like it should be over by now.

17 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

You could be lying, there really isn’t any way to prove it.

True, but TKN played an important role in brining Archer down, so I'm inclined to believe them.

Question for you, why did you vote Mat this time around when you voted Araris last cycle?

Edited by DeTess

10 minutes ago, DeTess said:

True, but TKN played an important role in brining Archer down, so I'm inclined to believe them.

Question for you, why did you vote Mat this time around when you voted Araris last cycle?

Araris’ arguments made sense with the whole “why would I claim” I don’t really care if it was a good reason for which to switch, I went with my gut and turns out I was right about Araris.

36 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Why didn't you just vote Mat in thread?

I want to add more uncertainty to the elims. I figure even if the elims take into consideration the potential of VitC, their subconscious minds will make decisions based off of the actual VC rather than the potential VC.

I guess I just don't get the functional difference of Mat 3 Araris 1 vs Mat 4 Araris 1

Tbf I don't know exactly when you VitCd but you get what I mean

(write-up placeholder)

Devotary of Spontaneity has been killed! They were a Homesteader and a White Fox with Iron Will.

The Known Novel is insane!

Wrath of Shades Counter: 20%

This turn will end Wednesday, May 17 at 9:30 p.m. PDT / Thursday, May 18 at 2:30 p.m. AEST.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @The Known Novel - Crazy Hary
  2. Archer Cultist 
  3. @Matrim's Dice - Enatnom
  4. Araris Valerian Homesteader Writer
  5. Telrao / @Illwei - Ealmin
  6. Kasimir Homesteader Shade Expert
  7. The Last Fae Homesteader Thief
  8. Amanuensis Cultist with Iron Will
  9. Sart Homesteader Writer
  10. @TheAlpha929 - Roosevelt
  11. Ashbringer Homesteader
  12. |TJ| Homesteader
  13. @DeTess
  14. JNV / @Walin - Jen
  15. @Steeldancer Lord Momo of the Momo Dynasty
  16. @Alvron - Navor
  17. Devotary of Spontaneity - Homesteader White Fox with Iron Will

This is the official activity warning for @Steeldancer and @Walin. If you do not post this turn, you will be removed.

Edited by StrikerEZ

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Detess may i hear the conversation that that was mentioned in in your PMs? the context?

No real context. Devotary didn't like TKN's hidden vote so decided to block hem, and presumably informed me in case they died.

I guess we revisit the Illwei/Walin pool? It's a bit outdated (understatement) but still theoretically a hit, I don't think we've seen anything that would discount it. Tomorrow I should go through some of the earlier cycles and look at things now that we have a bunch of flips.

12 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I guess we revisit the Illwei/Walin pool? It's a bit outdated (understatement) but still theoretically a hit, I don't think we've seen anything that would discount it. Tomorrow I should go through some of the earlier cycles and look at things now that we have a bunch of flips.

Why do you discount alpha?

Sorry for the inactivity. I'll get back on later tonight, but for now I'll put in a vote for Mat since as far as I remember, my two candidates were Mat/Araris and one of those is dead now.

-----

Jen did something that could possibly be construed as interesting. No one saw it because it was offscreen. Blame the narrator for forgetting to record this event.