Topic title

Is Noodles a witch  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Noodles a witch

• no hes just super tall and athletic and attractive
    • no hes not a witch just super attractive (and cacophony is a witch)
    • Nameless votes don't count or (ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ)
    • HES A WITCH

17 minutes ago, Wits instant noodles said:

take a closer look and I think you'll see your wrong actually

actually all i see is "enuir" with an arrow to chicken. This means he must be a witch! It's obviously a witch spell language!!! Now we have even more proof!

641d17888fb2e_Screenshot2023-03-2321_22_21.png.82bef496f66f5f65d9827a0fc647ba8d.png

Edited by Being of Cacophony

10 minutes ago, Wits instant noodles said:

wait does it not show you the full image when you click on it on my profile page?

It does, but they aren't going to look there. They are villagers looking for a scapegoat to 'Witch' as they used to do. Should be safe from the drowning or burning at the stake though.

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It does, but they aren't going to look there. They are villagers looking for a scapegoat to 'Witch' as they used to do. Should be safe from the drowning or burning at the stake though.

BURN HIM

We want fire fire fire fire burn burn burn the witch yes yes yes

Witch language. If there is evidence to the contrary, it is simply because the witch used spells and magic to confuse us into thinking the witch isn't a witch.

27 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

He's not. He goes to the same school as me and @Aes Sedai :P We'll get him tomorrow.

Only witches, sorcerers, wearlogas, enchantresses, sorceresses, aes sedai, Kandra, insect centaurs, and other related beings are so worried about the technicalities, because they need to be specific for their spells.

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Only witches, sorcerers, wearlogas, enchantresses, sorceresses, aes sedai, Kandra, insect centaurs, and other related beings are so worried about the technicalities, because they need to be specific for their spells.

ah hem would you care to take a look at every time yall have corrected my grammar and spelling in this topic seems greatly technical

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

this seems awfully frantic for someone who claims to not be a witch.

im not being frantic at all actually if anything yall seem pretty eager to get someone else burned as a witch as if your trying to keep the secret that your all actually witches:o

Just now, Wits instant noodles said:

im not being frantic at all actually if anything yall seem pretty eager to get someone else burned as a witch as if your trying to keep the secret that your all actually witches:o

still seems frantic. We are eager to burn you because witches are bad for business

stop lying to us! We told you that already!

PEOPLE!!!!!!!! HE CONFESSED!!!!!! I AM IN BIOLOGY RIGHT NOW, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS AND HE CONFESSED!!!!!!! HE DIDN'T MEAN TO, BUT HE DID. (Actually, he confessed multiple times. He said that he could turn me into a frog, and when I said that he couldn't because our Shardic power is equal, he said that his witchcraft would get around that. Then later, he said THAT HE HAD THE SHARD OF WITCHCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP, I HAVE ANOTHER WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!! SUMMON THE COURT OF WITCH-HUNTING!!!!!!! 

@Aes Sedai @CalanoCorvus @Wits instant noodles @cheeseman @NerdyAarakocra @Telrao @The Wandering Wizard @Frustration @Cinnamon @anyone else who wants to join. Does everyone remember their jobs? Aes sedai, you're the prosecutor. Calano, you're the executioner. Noodles, you're the defendent. Cheeseman, you're the defense attorney, unless Noodles brings in his own. Nerdy, Telrao, Wiz, Frustration, Cinnamon you people can be the jury. Aon Ene might be part of the jury if she wants to. Feel free to summon people until we have 11 on the jury. We need to leave a space for Ene if she want's to join. And if I missed anyone, feel free to summon them.

I think that's it. PREPARE FOR JUDGEMENT @Wits instant noodles! YOUR END IS NIGH (unless the jury decides otherwise).

Oh, @InfiniteInsanity, do you also want to be part of the jury? If so, you're welcome to join :P You too @The Bookwyrm And you @That1Cellist

NOW HE'S TALKING ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE DO THINGS!!!!! I THINK HE PLANS TO USE WITCHCRAFT ON US!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Being of Cacophony