Fellowship of the Thing - Junk Yard Cleanup

Channelknight Fadran

Obsidian wandered the stacks of trash, swallowing any kleever he came across. Every once in a while, a piece of junk would catch his eye, and he'd take a moment to swallow it as well. There were a truly astonishing number of socks, for instance, in all sorts of bizarre shapes and sizes. Many didn't even look that worn!

When the time was up, Obsidian returned to the designated meeting point.

Len walked over to an area where kleevers lurked. She looked at one for a long beat, waved hello, and then grabbed it, and swung it around fast enough for it to be a weapon. After killing around 20 kleevers, she dropkicked a few of the corpses over at Rayvyn's face. She smiled, and then started on the next nest.

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran met back at the rendez-vous, sweaty and exhausted. But he'd swept out his fair share of kleever during that time: hopefully enough to make someone else do the laundry for a change.

Obsidian was loitering on a chair with half of its back broken off, examining a broken lightbulb. He glanced up as Fadran approached. "The time is up, then?"

Dave's chain whipped back to his hand as he landed among the group, swinging in from....somewhere probably. He came out of the fall in an almost lazy flip. 

"Hello again I suppose." Dave began to brush off his clothes, an amused smile at the edge of his mouth. "Have you guys given your counts yet?"

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

"What is a 'hundred'?" Rayvyn asked, confused. "I do not know that number. I have killed at least 20 groups of 40, but I lost count several times."

Obsidian blinked. "Killed? You mean the kleevers?"

That's cause Obsidian's talking about something else :P

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

“Yes.”

"I wasn't talking about those!" replied Obsidian dismissively. "Five hundred and thirty six socks!" He waved his again for emphasis. "Every single one of them different! Some of them had stripes, some of them had dots, some of them had all of them at once..."

Dave whistled, leaning over the rocks. "That is some very impressive collecting."

For some reason I read rock instead of sock. I feel foolish.

Dave whistled, leaning over the socks while holding his nose. "You could probably start a chain of stores with that kind of inventory."

Edited by Mr. Misting